• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ghost
    The Rise of Kellen Moore
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Raider fan. Oh, they mad bout that WR Tre Tucker pick.

https://www.raiders.com/draft/draft-tracker

I think the Raiders are having their best draft of the last 10 years, IMO.

Comment

• Boltinloudguy
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Nov 2021
      • Send PM

I think they had 2 pretty big reaches in DT Byron Young and WR Tre Tucker. I thought Tyler Scott would go off the board before Tucker.

Comment

• richpjr
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jun 2013
        • Nashville
        • Send PM

Comment

• Lefty2SLO
          Moderate Skeptic
          • May 2022
          • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post
          As much as we (I) bag on Charger's management for some of the dumb things they do, they've NEVER done anything as stupid as THIS trade . . . . . . OMG

Comment

• fanatic
            Registered Chiefs Fan
            • Dec 2021
            • Southern California
            • Realtor
            • Send PM

Chiefs Draft: I must admit I do not watch college ball or draft shows or mock draft stuff. I am not informed. So here is my opinion on the Chiefs draft. WEIRD. Moved up for guys not really in demand. Took some real reaches. Traded away the first pick in the sixth for a late round #5 next year. I think 4 trades. I think this draft will not be that good. Maybe KC is a little full of themselves? May have outsmarted themselves? I hope I am wrong. Not real excited about any one player KC drafted.

Comment

• Bolt-O
              Administrator
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

Originally posted by fanatic View Post
              Chiefs Draft: I must admit I do not watch college ball or draft shows or mock draft stuff. I am not informed. So here is my opinion on the Chiefs draft. WEIRD. Moved up for guys not really in demand. Took some real reaches. Traded away the first pick in the sixth for a late round #5 next year. I think 4 trades. I think this draft will not be that good. Maybe KC is a little full of themselves? May have outsmarted themselves? I hope I am wrong. Not real excited about any one player KC drafted.
              It's tough being king, lol. I didn't follow the Chiefs draft as much, but the Raiders and Broncos had 'sane' drafts this time.

Comment

• fanatic
                Registered Chiefs Fan
                • Dec 2021
                • Southern California
                • Realtor
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt-O View Post

It's tough being king, lol. I didn't follow the Chiefs draft as much, but the Raiders and Broncos had 'sane' drafts this time.
                Not going to read the Charger draft thread. Wow you guys get massive participation. What is you over all feeling about your draft?

Comment

• Bolt-O
                  Administrator
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Send PM

Not going to read the Charger draft thread. Wow you guys get massive participation. What is you over all feeling about your draft?
                  I'm not a draftnic, but this appears to be Position of Need draft, maybe guys that aren't "must starters", but guys that can be developed to possibly replace long term veterans, and also contribute. Based on what I saw and read today, I think the personnel guys did a good job to what I saw as issues with this team.

Comment

• captaind
                    Cook This Pork Chops
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Mars
                    • Ball Holder
                    • Send PM

When you're the Super Bowl champions, you can afford to go "weird."

Comment

• Velo
                      Ride!
                      • Aug 2019
                      • Everywhere
                      • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
                      • Send PM

Davante Adams expressing some frustration, things happening in LV not what he was expecting when he was traded. Can he be blamed? They kicked Derek Carr out of the building and replaced him with Jimmy Garoppolo? This is going to be an interesting season for the Raiders.

Comment

• AK47
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • May 2019
                        • Send PM

You have a HC with a proven system in place and a generational QB in his prime. I would trust their decision making.

Comment

• richpjr
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Nashville
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by AK47 View Post

You have a HC with a proven system in place and a generational QB in his prime. I would trust their decision making.
                          That coaching staff and QB mask a lot of things. They got a lot of contributions from their draft picks last year but they miss on picks just like all teams do.

Comment

Working...
                          X