• Show
Clear All
  • FoutsFan
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Feb 2019
    • Birmingham AL
    • Send PM

Originally posted by ChargersPowderBlue View Post

The good thing though is that the teams will take one win away from each other. It's not that bad of a thing. Provided the Chargers take care of their business.

No more easy path for the Chiefs. It's time for KC to be dethroned. Their spoiled fanbase needs to be humbled.
    They are the worst. Also the least knowledgeable football fanbase as well. I have been lurking on the other AFC West teams forums just to see what everyone is saying. It sounds a lot like here, AFC West arms race, how tough it is and so one. Except the Chiefs fans, every player sucks according to them, Mack sucks, Derwin James sucks and would not start on the Chiefs, Bosa sucks, Russel suck on the Broncos, everyone on the Raiders sucks. Just crazy, they think the Chiefs are going 17-0. There were a few realists there but they were quickly shot down.

I can't wait for reality to come calling next year.

Comment

• powderblueboy
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jul 2017
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

We need a RG too. Uless they are counting on Jamies. I'd rather resign Aboushi than Schofield if they sign one.
      Haven't you heard? That's it! The spigots have run dry. Can't even afford toilet paper for the executive washroom at Charger park.
      Can't afford your Aboushi.

Comment

• powderblueboy
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jul 2017
        • Send PM

Originally posted by equivocation View Post
        Get ready for Pipkinsanity.
        He's melded his mind, body & soul for this moment.

He will surprise even himself.

Comment

• ghost
          The Rise of Kellen Moore
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

Los Angeles Chargers: A
          It's very possible they overpaid for Jackson, but at the same time, they are absolutely right to go all in on their opening window with Justin Herbert at QB. Their defense already looks much better on paper, and retaining Williams out wide was huge.

The pre-tampering team grades are in!

Comment

• UtahBolt
            Did we win?
            • Jun 2013
            • I'll ride the wave...where it takes me.
            • Send PM

^^
            Damn, when you look at it all laid out like that, this looks really, REALLY good!
            I'll ride the wave...where it takes me.

Comment

• jamrock
              lawyers, guns and money
              • Sep 2017
              • Send PM

Originally posted by FoutsFan View Post

They are the worst. Also the least knowledgeable football fanbase as well. I have been lurking on the other AFC West teams forums just to see what everyone is saying. It sounds a lot like here, AFC West arms race, how tough it is and so one. Except the Chiefs fans, every player sucks according to them, Mack sucks, Derwin James sucks and would not start on the Chiefs, Bosa sucks, Russel suck on the Broncos, everyone on the Raiders sucks. Just crazy, they think the Chiefs are going 17-0. There were a few realists there but they were quickly shot down.

I can't wait for reality to come calling next year.
              Not even in the same neighborhood of worst as Raider fans. There may be douchebags on their forum but in person they aren’t bad at all. Raider fans probably aren’t that active on forums because they can’t read or write. Even Bronco fans are worse than Chiefs fans

Comment

• equivocation
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Apr 2021
                • Send PM

Originally posted by powderblueboy View Post

He's melded his mind, body & soul for this moment.

He will surprise even himself.
                He's been mainlining grizzly bear testosterone. Gonna come out with that neck roll and maul some people.

Comment

• FoutsFan
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Feb 2019
                  • Birmingham AL
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post

Not even in the same neighborhood of worst as Raider fans. There may be douchebags on their forum but in person they aren’t bad at all. Raider fans probably aren’t that active on forums because they can’t read or write. Even Bronco fans are worse than Chiefs fans
                  You are definitely correct with the Raider fans. In person they are the worst by far. Ill say this, the Raider fans that could read and write seemed t be more aware of football than the Chief fans. Chief fans have become the new Bronco fans, their recent success has made them entitled and arrogant, and now ignorant.

Comment

• QSmokey
                    Guardedly Optimistic
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Kuna, Idaho
                    • Retired
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by UtahBolt View Post
                    ^^
                    Damn, when you look at it all laid out like that, this looks really, REALLY good!
                    It *is* really good, but it's not enough! No time to turtle up now. They're not going to be able to fill even close to the remaining holes by relying on the draft alone; particularly with no 2nd-round pick.

Comment

• ghost
                      The Rise of Kellen Moore
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post

I assumed it was because they cleaned offices at night. Most janitorial staffs nation-wide are 72% Raider fans.

I can't hammer on the Broncos, my best bro is a writer for S.F. Chronicle and a Broncos fan, from North Dakota. Rob has never had a soda, a cigarette or a drink or a drug in his entire life. Mensch.

Comment

• ghost
                        The Rise of Kellen Moore
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by QSmokey View Post

It *is* really good, but it's not enough! No time to turtle up now. They're not going to be able to fill even close to the remaining holes by relying on the draft alone; particularly with no 2nd-round pick.
                        Chargers had 11 picks before the Mack trade and now have 10 picks. 3 are 7s and 2 are sixth rounders. We are well provisioned.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                          Dont let the PBs fool ya
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Henderson, NV
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by powderblueboy View Post

Haven't you heard? That's it! The spigots have run dry. Can't even afford toilet paper for the executive washroom at Charger park.
                          Can't afford your Aboushi.

Lol, they we can. I think they signed him last year for less than 2 mil.

Comment

Working...
                          X