• Show
Clear All
  • FoutsFan
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Feb 2019
    • Birmingham AL
    • Send PM

Originally posted by powderblueboy View Post

Tyreek Hill told his fiancee she "needs to be terrified" of him when she confronted him about their 3-year-old son’s broken arm, per a recorded conversation between the two that was leaked to KCTV5 in Kansas City. The 11-minute back-and-forth seemingly occurred in the aftermath of police’s second visit to Hill’s residence, which he shares with Crystal Espinal, last month. Law enforcement were called to the house to investigate reports of battery and child abuse on March 5 and March 14. The young boy was listed as a victim in the second police report.

Within the conversation, Espinal accuses Hill of beating their child, saying he “punches him in the chest” and uses a belt to discipline the toddler. In perhaps the most chilling exchange, Hill appears to threaten Espinal when she says their son is afraid of him.

"He is terrified of you,” Espinal says.
    “You need to be terrified of me, too, bitch,” Hill responded. “That’s why you can't keep a f— man.”

He is a bad apple. If he was not charged then legally he is fine. I still do not have to like him or want him on my favorite team because of that.

Sad this behavior does not bother some people.

Comment

• Velo
      Ride!
      • Aug 2019
      • Everywhere
      • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
      • Send PM

Putz football pundit and Chiefs fan slams Keenan Allen over Allen's tweet proclaiming the Hill trade to Miami is going to "expose some people," suggests Allen wishes he were catching passes from Mahomes instead of Herbert.

Keenan Allen thinks that the Tyreek Hill trade will expose some people and that caused Nick Wright to go on an absolute tirade.

Comment

• Topcat
        AKA "Pollcat"
        • Jan 2019
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post
        Putz football pundit and Chiefs fan slams Keenan Allen over Allen's tweet proclaiming the Hill trade to Miami is going to "expose some people," suggests Allen wishes he were catching passes from Mahomes instead of Herbert.

https://boltbeat.com/posts/keenan-al...de-nick-wright
        Yep, agree. KA does have a bit of diva in him...though not as bad as SOME wideouts...

Comment

• QSmokey
          Guardedly Optimistic
          • Jun 2013
          • Kuna, Idaho
          • Retired
          • Send PM

Chiefs sign Marquez Valdes-Scantling. They've replaced Hill with MVS and JuJu. Plus, they have all those draft picks. I'd say they're in pretty good shape. Earth to TT: DON'T REST ON YOUR LAURELS!

Comment

• Boltx
            Dominate the day
            • Jun 2013
            • Send PM

Originally posted by QSmokey View Post
            Chiefs sign Marquez Valdes-Scantling. They've replaced Hill with MVS and JuJu. Plus, they have all those draft picks. I'd say they're in pretty good shape. Earth to TT: DON'T REST ON YOUR LAURELS!

Yeah I think they will land on their feet quite nicely.

They have also upgraded at RB by adding Jones.

The division is theirs to lose IMO. Denver I think has also massively upgraded, but they also had the most holes to fill. But they have quietly added to an already strong defense. If Russell Wilson can be even close to his former self, I think they can easily challenge for the division. At a minimum they will be a contender for a Wild Card spot.

The Chargers have had a good off season, but until they can prove they won't "out-Charger" themselves, I won't take them seriously.
            ESPN Screename: GoBolts02

Comment

• QSmokey
              Guardedly Optimistic
              • Jun 2013
              • Kuna, Idaho
              • Retired
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltx View Post

The division is theirs to lose IMO. Denver I think has also massively upgraded, but they also had the most holes to fill. But they have quietly added to an already strong defense. If Russell Wilson can be even close to his former self, I think they can easily challenge for the division. At a minimum they will be a contender for a Wild Card spot.

The Chargers have had a good off season, but until they can prove they won't "out-Charger" themselves, I won't take them seriously.
              Agree with your takes on both KC and Denver. I might also add that the Raiders have done pretty well landing Adams and Jones. On offense, it will be all up to Carr; he has the horses now (Renfro, Adams, Waller), plus Jacobs out of the backfield. We'd be wrong to overlook the Raiders.

As for the Chargers, again I agree: The off-season has been very good...but lacking. We seem to have shot our wad in the first 3-4 days of FA and now...nothing. If the team thinks they can stand pat (or just supplement the roster with cast-offs before the season begins) and rely on the Draft to fill out the roster, we'll be looking up at *all* of our AFC West opponents next year.

Comment

• 21&500
                Bolt Spit-Baller
                • Sep 2018
                • A Whale's Vajayjay
                • CMB refugee
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltx View Post

We need to make, "because Chargers" mean something positive.
                I hate that I automatically use the term, "chargering".
                my wife checks me.
                P1. Block Destruction - Ogbonnia
                P2. Shocking Effort - Eboigbe
                P3. Ball Disruption - Ford
                P4. Obnoxious Communication - Matlock

Comment

• Boltx
                  Dominate the day
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by QSmokey View Post

Agree with your takes on both KC and Denver. I might also add that the Raiders have done pretty well landing Adams and Jones. On offense, it will be all up to Carr; he has the horses now (Renfro, Adams, Waller), plus Jacobs out of the backfield. We'd be wrong to overlook the Raiders.

As for the Chargers, again I agree: The off-season has been very good...but lacking. We seem to have shot our wad in the first 3-4 days of FA and now...nothing. If the team thinks they can stand pat (or just supplement the roster with cast-offs before the season begins) and rely on the Draft to fill out the roster, we'll be looking up at *all* of our AFC West opponents next year.
                  The Raiders will be dangerous but I agree that Carr will ultimately be the limiting factor on that team.

My gut feeling is that the Chiefs and Broncos will fight it out for #1 and #2 with both teams making the playoffs. Raiders and Chargers round out the division in some fashion. But I think even the last place team in the division wins 7 or 8 games.
                  ESPN Screename: GoBolts02

Comment

• blueman
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Send PM

Guys, isn’t D Staley’s thing? Are we that far from a Ramsesque version for us?

Comment

• jamrock
                      lawyers, guns and money
                      • Sep 2017
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by blueman View Post
                      Guys, isn’t D Staley’s thing? Are we that far from a Ramsesque version for us?
                      Did you watch last season? Hard to say D is Staley’s thing

Comment

• ChargersPowderBlue
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Aug 2019
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post

Did you watch last season? Hard to say D is Staley’s thing
                        Did you watch the season before that? Staley has to fix all of Lynn's mess.

Comment

• equivocation
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Apr 2021
                          • Send PM

Mahomes has never shown consistency throwing to anyone other than Kelce and Hill. They've been with him his whole career, he has great chemistry with them, and Mahomes still isn't a great on platform passer. I think it's yet to be seen whether Juju and MVS replace Hill.

Comment

Working...
                          X