• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SYB
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Mar 2019
    • Send PM

Wait... So does Tges58 = Charger Freak ?

Comment

• Tges58
      Registered Chiefs Fan
      • Mar 2022
      • Send PM

Originally posted by AL9000 View Post

I believe Herbert is the better QB and he's younger. Not sure who you are listening to, but plenty of analysts NFL fans have been debating Herbert over Mahomes for at least a year now. I agree Reid is the better coach and a lock for the HOF. To me, that's a no brainer. It's also a huge part to the Mahomes' quick success aside from having Hill to chuck bombs to in times of despair. The thing with KC is they hit the jackpot at the right time with already having Hill and Kelce in place and Reid's offence by the time they took a chance on Mahomes and it paid off. That sort of luck never lasts. Hill was the perfect receiver for the type of QB Mahomes is. Pattycakes is a backyard baller who didn't even know how to read a defense his first few years in the league. That is not sustainable and I've seen no indication that his playing style which got him here is suddenly going to change.
      I have already posted his stats when he stayed in the pocket . It shoots down your opinion. So he didn't know how to read NFL defenses his first year. So what? You can say that about most rookie QBs. He obviously can now..

You have no idea what he can do to change. But I think you will. One of the things that sold Reid on Mahomes was his intelligence.

Comment

• Tges58
        Registered Chiefs Fan
        • Mar 2022
        • Send PM

Originally posted by FoutsFan View Post

Fish gotta swim. birds gotta eat, trolls gotta troll.

You made the right call. Even when the roll was wrong and admitted he was wrong he still said he was right. he is not here to talk football but to troll.
        What the hell does that even mean? So tell me, other than what I admitted what else was I wrong about?
        Apparently anyone that has a differing opinion than yours is a troll., Says a lot about you.

Thank you for proving my point. You are the one starting in on the namecalling. As usual. Grow up.

Comment

• AL9000
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jan 2022
          • San Diego, CA
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Tges58 View Post

On paper are the key words here. It's early April. A little early to talk about who improved and how much. Last time I checked they didn't play on paper.

Any once again,he was 4-1 and averaging 379ypg without Hill. You want to think Hill is the only thing going for him, go ahead.

As far as you saying Hill shouldn't be in the,league, why not? Another of teams will disagree with that. That's why he's making 30 mil a year
          This whole 4-1 statistic you KC fans keep trying to use to justify your fear is laughable at best. Let's take a closer look at those 5 games to uncover the full picture shall we?

- 2019 Colts had Jacoby Brissett and Marlon Mack as their two main weapons and their defense had been giving up like 30 points a game throughout the year. That team actually beat the Chiefs 19-13. Yes, the "phenom" Mahomes had 321 yards, but it was because he threw it 39 times. He was 22-39 and averaged 8 yards per attempt. He was also sacked 4 times that game without Hill running around downfield to save him.

- 2019 Lions were beat by the Hill-less Chiefs by a whopping 4 points... 34-30. Keep in mind the Lions were awful and finished 3-12 that year lmao! Again yes Mahomes put up over 300 yards passing stats (315 to be exact) but he also had to throw it 42 times to get there lol! He was 24 of 42 attempts, ZERO touchdowns. His average yards per attempt that game without Hill? 7.5 yards...

- 2019 Ravens... this is the game were the KC running backs really controlled the game with both McCoy and Williams averaging almost 7 yards per carry and combined for over 100 yards rushing. Mahomes was lucky enough this game to get off a couple of bomb plays to Hardman (2 for 97 yards) which padded his otherwise average looking stats. He totaled 374 yards passing.

- 2019 Raiders lol! Mahomes and company managed to tear down this powerhouse without Hill 28-10. The Raiders finished 7-9 that year. Not really too much to say about this game considering the opponent although I do believe the Raiders were one of the worst ranked defenses in the league. They gave up over 40+ points a game several times that season...

- 2019 Broncos (5-11 that season) fell to Mahomes without Hill by a field goal 27-24. In this showdown Mahomes was 22-35 for 284 yards, 0 touchdowns and 1 interception with a rating of 76.4. GOAT lmao!

So the next time you or your delusional Chiefs buddies try using the 4-1 without Hill argument with any actual educated fans, you can be thankful I just took time out of my day to destroy that argument and save you the embarrassment.

Comment

• AL9000
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jan 2022
            • San Diego, CA
            • Send PM

I have already posted his stats when he stayed in the pocket . It shoots down your opinion. So he didn't know how to read NFL defenses his first year. So what? You can say that about most rookie QBs. He obviously can now..

You have no idea what he can do to change. But I think you will. One of the things that sold Reid on Mahomes was his intelligence.
            You better hope his intelligence isn't anything like his brother's...

Comment

• Chargerfreak
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Sep 2018
              • Send PM

You know who says Herbert is a better QB outside of Charger fans? Nobody. I've heard quite a few NFL analysts called Mahomes the rest QB in the lleague.. I've never heard anyone say that about Herbert.

And you don't think Reid is clearly better than Staley? LMAO! Reid has been HC for what 23 24 years? He's had THREE losing seasons, and is a lock for the HOF.

How many games have the Chargers even played in January?

Talk about a Homer comment..
              No he isn't. Rodgers, Brady others. The last 2 seasons have ended in losses for KC. Mahomes wasn't average in those games, he was outright HORRIBLE in them. He is dancing towards big game choker at this point.

Comment

• wu-dai clan
                Smooth Operation
                • May 2017
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Chargerfreak View Post
                No he isn't. Rodgers, Brady others. The last 2 seasons have ended in losses for KC. Mahomes wasn't average in those games, he was outright HORRIBLE in them. He is dancing towards big game choker at this point.
                Underrated comment.
                Thing is, Andy + rookie WR may bale out the castrato.
                We do not play modern football.

Comment

• Chargerfreak
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Sep 2018
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by wu-dai clan View Post

Underrated comment.
                  Thing is, Andy + rookie WR may bale out the castrato.
                  Thank you, sir, and there is no Tyreek Hill in the draft. Changes their whole dynamic. Cheetah Style.

Comment

• blueman
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Send PM

Thank you, sir, and there is no Tyreek Hill in the draft. Changes their whole dynamic. Cheetah Style.
                    Yeah but like Herbert he creates extra time inside and out of the pocket to extend plays. Maybe they go .500 in one-score games without Hill?

Comment

• Chargerfreak
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Sep 2018
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by SYB View Post
                      Wait... So does Tges58 = Charger Freak ?
                      HI SYB !!!!!! How have you been ?

Comment

• Tges58
                        Registered Chiefs Fan
                        • Mar 2022
                        • Send PM

Really? And what happened to Rodgers last year? He got beat at home in the first round by a wild card team, and scored TEN WHOLE POINTS. What about Brady? How did he do?

Yeah the last two seasons ended in losses, one was the Super Bowl and the other was the AFCCG. In overtime.

You seem to forget that he was absolutely brilliant the week before against Buffalo

How did Herbert and the Chargers do?

That Super Bowl a couple of years ago KC went into it with a decimated OLne. They were starting 2nd and 3rd stringers on the line, some of them playing out of position. Against a great pass rushing team. Not
                        too hard to figure out. Last year he just had a bad half a game.It happens. See Aaron Rodgers last year.

Herbert is looking like Phillip Rivers. A lot of fancy stats and nothing to show for it.

Comment

• Tges58
                          Registered Chiefs Fan
                          • Mar 2022
                          • Send PM

And how would you know?

Comment

Working...
                          X