Clear All
  • like54ninjas
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Oct 2017
    • Great White North
    • Draftnik
    • Send PM

Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post
    Norton really was bad. How about Scho at LG and Feiler to RT if they think the rookie isn’t ready to put next to the rookie?

Is one week enough for Scho to acclimate?

or Scho at RG, Aboushi at LG, Feiler RT …?

or Aboushi LG, Jaimes RG … ? You get the idea
    Don’t want to move Linsley too?
    My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
    K9
    Nasir
    Tillery
    Parham
    Reed

Comment

• CivilBolt
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Nov 2019
      • Send PM

Originally posted by AK47 View Post

Ehh it feels different because we're relaying calls unto the field in time and not wasting timeouts. The first game we closed out the game like a veteran savvy team does.

The scoring plays we had were unpredictable and varied. We weren't trying to force the ball up the gut. We're leveraging rookies to make meaningful contributions.

The special teams woes well that was before Lynn's time dating back to Norv Turner.

The penalties....the whole internet and even Dallas fans knew what was up.
      Going for two points after a TD to make it 11-14. I bet you Lynn wouldn’t have thought of that.

Comment

• AZBolt
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Mar 2019
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt4Knob View Post

Herbert will be starting his 19th game - wait, 18th games - this Sunday.

Stafford is playing in his what his 12th season and has had issues "winning games" over his career. Great arm - can make all the throws but lets see how he does in LA

I think we need to give Herbert some time. I will say this - he made some throws Sunday that not too many QBs in the NFL can make on Sunday. I get thats physical. Now the mental aspect of the game needs to get better. Maybe not lock in on say Keenan on the play he fell when Justin was open in teh flat; needs to limit turnovers. But I think he gets better over time

Herbert is very smart, an A Chemistry student at Oregon.....the mental part and decision making part will come quickly for him, he's gonna be very good you will see.

Comment

• DragonIce
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Mar 2021
          • Arizona
          • Send PM

Originally posted by AZBolt View Post
          Don't start the game with the double pussy defense,
          The scheme that Staley used to forge #1 defense in NFL last year...don't use it.

:umno:
          Last edited by DragonIce; 09-21-2021, 09:09 PM.

Comment

• Boltdiehard
            The Precious
            • May 2019
            • Send PM

I can’t believe we are even questioning Herbert. He had two TDs called back in that game and Keenan fell down on one of the INTs. He is moving the ball at will with a so-so run game. :dunno:

Comment

• powderblueboy
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jul 2017
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltdiehard View Post
              I can’t believe we are even questioning Herbert. He had two TDs called back in that game and Keenan fell down on one of the INTs. He is moving the ball at will with a so-so run game. :dunno:
              Remember the last quarterback to close a season?

Comment

• richpjr
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jun 2013
                • Nashville
                • Send PM

^This. Herbert is balling and I have no issue with his play.

Comment

• Parcells
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by blueman View Post
                  Dunno why but I’d love to see Jaimes at RT.
                  He played LT at Nebraska.

Comment

• equivocation
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Apr 2021
                    • Send PM

It's the x files version of being a fan. Question everything.

Comment

• Heatmiser
                      HarbaughHarrisonHeatMiser
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Send PM

Chargers lost a game by three points on a 56 yard FG as time expired after a lot of fishy officiating and two TDs taken off the board and a FG clanked off the upright. Of course the season is over, Staley is incompetent, Herbert has regressed, we all knew that John Spanos would cause this, the offensive line coach has no idea what he is doing, and this defense will never be successful. There, that should last us for this week and if the Chargers lose on the road to the AFC Champs who are coming off two very close games, last one being a loss, then we can bold and underline and put exclamation points on all of it.

Seriously, we all have the right to complain, but sometimes it feels like we have never watched a football season before. Tampa looked pretty bad at times last season, just sayin'

Peace

TG
                      Like, how am I a traitor? Your team are traitors.

Comment

• WindsorUK
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Jul 2013
                        • Windsor, U.K.
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by CivilBolt View Post

Going for two points after a TD to make it 11-14. I bet you Lynn wouldn’t have thought of that.
                        GREAT call by Staley!
                        I think that one call ALREADY makes him a better coach than AL.

Comment

• WindsorUK
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Jul 2013
                          • Windsor, U.K.
                          • Send PM

I can't believe anyone here is questioning Herbert?!?!
                          We watched for what, 17 years, while our previous QB made bad decision after bad decision, in tight ball games.
                          This kid gives us a legitimate chance at a title, something frankly, we've not had since....when did we win the AFL title?.....well, almost forever.
                          Give Staley more than 2 weeks, with his first team, against live opponents, to get JH and the O firing on all cylinders. I didn't agree with the starters not going in preseason( I was worried they'd look, well, undisciplined) so by week 4 or 5 hopefully everyone will be on the same page. Granted, we might be out of the hunt by then, but as long as JH is upright, we should be confident that we can win ANY game.
                          F**k the Donks!
                          F**k the Turds!
                          F**k the Queefs!
                          Go Bolts!

Comment

Working...
                          X