• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • electricgold
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Apr 2020
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post
    Kelly imo is on the verge of getting cut.

Staley didn't say they need to get better production from the #2 RB because he trusts those guys.

Bring in better competition.
    NC State's RB Zonovan Knight looks like he could be good.

Comment

• gzubeck
      Ines Sainz = Jet Bait!
      • Jan 2019
      • Tucson, AZ
      • Send PM

Originally posted by electricgold View Post

NC State's RB Zonovan Knight looks like he could be good.
      Yeah, buy I wouldn't mind drafting this guy to give relief to Mr. Piss Missile! Who does this guy remind you of? I wouldn't even mind it if they took him in the first round at #17-25

Chiefs won the Superbowl with 10 Rookies....

"Locked, Cocked, and ready to Rock!" Jim Harbaugh

Comment

• QSmokey
        Guardedly Optimistic
        • Jun 2013
        • Kuna, Idaho
        • Retired
        • Send PM

Originally posted by gzubeck View Post

Yeah, buy I wouldn't mind drafting this guy to give relief to Mr. Piss Missile! Who does this guy remind you of? I wouldn't even mind it if they took him in the first round at #17-25
        I'm curious to hear who you think he reminds you of.

Comment

• gzubeck
          Ines Sainz = Jet Bait!
          • Jan 2019
          • Tucson, AZ
          • Send PM

Originally posted by QSmokey View Post

I'm curious to hear who you think he reminds you of.
          I'm not going to say he's the same but he does remind me of the great's that have insane balance, Crazy bounces, and really good field vision combined with using blockers really effectively...( LT-like)

:couch:

Comment

• QSmokey
            Guardedly Optimistic
            • Jun 2013
            • Kuna, Idaho
            • Retired
            • Send PM

I'm not going to say he's the same but he does remind me of the great's that have insane balance, Crazy bounces, and really good field vision combined with using blockers really effectively...( LT-like)

:couch:
            Oh gosh, I was afraid you were going to say that. That's an insult to LT. A BIG insult. That film reminded me nothing of LT. In fact, and I mean no disrespect to you gzu, but I was unimpressed with the guy, overall. I didn't see any real quickness, which was LT's trademark. In fact, it looked, well, kinda like his moves were a bit sluggish. And he didn't have real breakaway speed, at least not from what I saw in those highlights. He'd get swallowed up in the NFL.

I REALLY hope we don't waste our 1st-round pick on the guy! I doubt we would do that, thankfully (on any RB, for that matter). But if the guy is still around for one of our 5th-round selections, that would be OK, I guess.

Comment

• Velo
              Ride!
              • Aug 2019
              • Everywhere
              • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
              • Send PM

Walker is RB 1 in this draft and won't get past the 2nd round. The Chargers don't have a 2nd round pick.

Comment

• gzubeck
                Ines Sainz = Jet Bait!
                • Jan 2019
                • Tucson, AZ
                • Send PM

Oh gosh, I was afraid you were going to say that. That's an insult to LT. A BIG insult. That film reminded me nothing of LT. In fact, and I mean no disrespect to you gzu, but I was unimpressed with the guy, overall. I didn't see any real quickness, which was LT's trademark. In fact, it looked, well, kinda like his moves were a bit sluggish. And he didn't have real breakaway speed, at least not from what I saw in those highlights. He'd get swallowed up in the NFL.

I REALLY hope we don't waste our 1st-round pick on the guy! I doubt we would do that, thankfully (on any RB, for that matter). But if the guy is still around for one of our 5th-round selections, that would be OK, I guess.
                I guess we'll have to disagree. I said he has some similarities to great running backs. If he was LT replica he would be drafted inside the top ten. I have no problem taking him in the bottom of round 1.

:beer:

Comment

• Velo
                  Ride!
                  • Aug 2019
                  • Everywhere
                  • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
                  • Send PM

I saw a little bit of LT in Walker in that clip too. Saying you see a bit of LT in a guy is not saying he is as good as LT. I think Walker has good quickness and acceleration, but he doesn't have top end speed. That's OK though, he will be successful at the NFL level. The Chargers don't have a shot at him though, unless they acquire a 2nd round pick in a trade up or down. Telesco isn't going to use #17 to draft Walker, and as of right now the Chargers don't pick again until the 3rd round, and Walker will not get out of the 2nd round.

Comment

• gzubeck
                    Ines Sainz = Jet Bait!
                    • Jan 2019
                    • Tucson, AZ
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post

Walker is RB 1 in this draft and won't get past the 2nd round. The Chargers don't have a 2nd round pick.
                    I'm thinking he wont make it out of the first round.

opcorn:

Comment

• gzubeck
                      Ines Sainz = Jet Bait!
                      • Jan 2019
                      • Tucson, AZ
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post

I saw a little bit of LT in Walker in that clip too. Saying you see a bit of LT in a guy is not saying he is as good as LT. I think Walker has good quickness and acceleration, but he doesn't have top end speed. That's OK though, he will be successful at the NFL level. The Chargers don't have a shot at him though, unless they acquire a 2nd round pick in a trade up or down. Telesco isn't going to use #17 to draft Walker, and as of right now the Chargers don't pick again until the 3rd round, and Walker will not get out of the 2nd round.
                      Ladinian Thomlinsons 40 yard dash time is 4.43
                      Kenneth Walker's 40 yard dash time is 4.46

Comment

• powderblueboy
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Jul 2017
                        • Send PM

Knight is a day 3 guy: round 5 or later

Comment

• powderblueboy
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Jul 2017
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Maniaque 6 View Post
                          Who will be the best RB left in the 3rd ?
                          Jerome Ford?

Comment

Working...
                          X