• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bolt4Knob
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Dec 2019
    • Send PM

Originally posted by powderblueboy View Post

Joseph (you probably meant James), Jones, Davis, samuel, white, tranquil, adderley, Nwosu, Fackrell....all these guys would start or see heavy minutes on other teams next year, if released.

I haven't given up on K Murray yet - remember how everyone gave up on White?

It is razor thin at corner, safety & tackle.
    Thats fair about Murray and its his first year with Staley. He has the physical talent to be sure. And players do need time to get better

But end of the day - Telesco should be judged on his record. If they do not make the playoffs this year or worse, finish under .500 - I think that should be enough. It won't be - he will get one more chance. But he shouldn't

Comment

• 21&500
      Bolt Spit-Baller
      • Sep 2018
      • A Whale's Vajayjay
      • CMB refugee
      • Send PM

Another thing that pisses me off is for all of Staley's aggressive 4th down calls, where is the equivalent aggression being down 14 on the road? Instead we're trying to "establish that physicality with the run game"
      F that
      Use your best weapon to threaten every inch, scare the defense into spreading horizontally even if you have to abandon the run for a quarter.
      catch up on the score board and THEN rush

We acted like we had all game long to catch up
      this isn't the same aggressive playcalling we saw the first few games where Staley and Lombo seemed to really want to be up in 4th
      I think on some level, Staley got psyched out by Fangio
      If so, that's a bad sign.
      G-Ro knows.

Comment

• Formula 21
        The Future is Now
        • Jun 2013
        • Republic of San Diego
        • Send PM

It is razor thin at the front office and ownership.
        Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
        The Wasted Decade is done.
        Build Back Better.

Comment

• Silversurfer
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Apr 2019
          • Los Angeles
          • Send PM

Would suck for the offense to learn a whole new system again in the off season. Damn I guess what ever it takes to get some new juice going. Whats up with LamBOREDi using Ekeler like hes Alvin Kamara? I love Ekeler and he does have some ability but damn lets not make the offense around our 5ft7 half back.

Comment

• Topcat
            AKA "Pollcat"
            • Jan 2019
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt4Knob View Post

And lets just mention it - Easton Stick was a 5th round draft pick. 5th friggin round
            I think Telesco envsioned him as a Taysom Hill dual threat and he hasn't done jack squat
            So what a waste of a pick. I didn't like it than 6'1, 220- jeez - barely bigger then Bercovicci

With as weak as they are on the OL and DL - they can have two more players
            Yep...3rd string QB's are a dime a dozen...u can ALWAYS find one in FA, and on the cheap...yep, that 5th rounder could have been used for our O-line at the very least...

Comment

• Topcat
              AKA "Pollcat"
              • Jan 2019
              • Send PM

Originally posted by 21&500 View Post
              Another thing that pisses me off is for all of Staley's aggressive 4th down calls, where is the equivalent aggression being down 14 on the road? Instead we're trying to "establish that physicality with the run game"
              F that
              Use your best weapon to threaten every inch, scare the defense into spreading horizontally even if you have to abandon the run for a quarter.
              catch up on the score board and THEN rush

We acted like we had all game long to catch up
              this isn't the same aggressive playcalling we saw the first few games where Staley and Lombo seemed to really want to be up in 4th
              I think on some level, Staley got psyched out by Fangio
              If so, that's a bad sign.
              Word. Herbie should have been unleashed to pass, pass, pass--both midrange and deep routes to force the safeties deep and the LB's well off the LOS...opens up BOTH ground game and short pass...but NO....

Comment

• Topcat
                AKA "Pollcat"
                • Jan 2019
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltgang74 View Post
                We want to sign everyone because a large portion of TTs draft picks are crap.Draft better.TT needs replaced or we will continue to be a middling to losing team.I personally aint gonna keep watching this embarrassing weak ass shitshow week after week if SpAnus aint got the balls or brains to do what needs to be done to turn this team around.Its gonna be Groundhog Day until TT and these lame ass scouts are replaced.Plain n simple.
                Yep...Groundhog Day is right:

groundhog day tt copy.jpg

Comment

• powderblueboy
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jul 2017
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt4Knob View Post

Thats fair about Murray and its his first year with Staley. He has the physical talent to be sure. And players do need time to get better

But end of the day - Telesco should be judged on his record. If they do not make the playoffs this year or worse, finish under .500 - I think that should be enough. It won't be - he will get one more chance. But he shouldn't
                  His abysmal failure at attempting to obtain half way decent, ready backups on the Oline is like a hard slap in the face.
                  Their whole franchise depends on Herbert, and this idiot is drafting on day 2 - 3 like it ain't a problem.

Hell, should have resigned Dielman/Lamp....they were content to be backups elsewhere. Perhaps they wanted to get the hell away from Charger Park.

Norton/ Schofield/ Kelemete...what a disaster.

Comment

• powderblueboy
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jul 2017
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Silversurfer View Post
                    Would suck for the offense to learn a whole new system again in the off season. Damn I guess what ever it takes to get some new juice going. Whats up with LamBOREDi using Ekeler like hes Alvin Kamara? I love Ekeler and he does have some ability but damn lets not make the offense around our 5ft7 half back.
                    If I were John Spanos, I would have a long talk with Staley about Lambo at the seasons end.
                    Staley would need to show a commitment and verbalize a reason for keeping the guy, and then you would have to go along with it.

You can't choose his staff.

Comment

• Silversurfer
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Apr 2019
                      • Los Angeles
                      • Send PM

If I were John Spanos, I would have a long talk with Staley about Lambo at the seasons end.
                      Staley would need to show a commitment and verbalize a reason for keeping the guy, and then you would have to go along with it.

lamBOREDi is Staleys guy I believe. If Staley has an eye for the game he really needs to evaluate why we call run plays on 4th down behind #68 the door dash delivery guy and Norton instead of behind Slater or the left side.

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Dec 2019
                        • Send PM

I don't want John Boy anywhere near the effing building. Dean either

They are part of the problem. Since John Boy moved into the front office in 2009 - look at the record

Enough with the Spanii - they are probably not helping Telesco

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Dec 2019
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Topcat View Post

Yep...Groundhog Day is right:

groundhog day tt copy.jpg
                          The problem is - even if you fire Telesco - its still Deano and wanna be GM John Boy

And its not like they would have the cajones to hire Louis Riddick type

Comment

Working...
                          X