• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Formula 21
    The Future is Now
    • Jun 2013
    • Republic of San Diego
    • Send PM

I hope Rumph put on 20 pounds of muscle in the last year. We’re gonna need him.
    Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
    The Wasted Decade is done.
    Build Back Better.

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Dec 2019
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post
      JC Jackson is my current top free agent target. CB is such a need and now with the Broncos getting Wilson - bigger need
      Carlton Davis, Ward from KC or DJ Reed also make sense -one of these four

LB - probably going to have let Kyzir White move on and get somebody cheaper (not necessarily Bobby Wagner) - but there will be options

Edge - that is the next key after CB

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Dec 2019
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Formula 21 View Post
        I hope Rumph put on 20 pounds of muscle in the last year. We’re gonna need him.
        Rumph for sure
        Murray needs to take a big step forward
        McKitty as well
        Pipkins too

Chargers are going to need these younger players and next draft class play meaningful snaps

Comment

• Lone Bolt
          Oline-Tip of the Spear...
          • Feb 2019
          • McLean Illinois
          • Pipefitter Illinois State University
          • Send PM

Von Miller probably liking a reunion in Denver now...
          Adopted Bolt: Kimani Vidal RB

Final prediction: Latham OT, Colson LB, Sainristil CB,Rice WR, Zinter OG, Nourzad OC, MacLachlan TE, Vidal RB, Lovett DT

Comment

• Velo
            Ride!
            • Aug 2019
            • Everywhere
            • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt4Knob View Post

Rumph for sure
            Murray needs to take a big step forward
            McKitty as well
            Pipkins too

Chargers are going to need these younger players and next draft class play meaningful snaps
            I don't know if Rumph is going to be anything more than special teams and deep depth.
            At this point with Murray, I would put him in the category of bust, like Tillery.
            McKitty, I think he is going to surprise and become a better receiver than we could have hoped.
            If Pipkins maintains the level of performance he did late last season, he is going to be solid depth, maybe the swing tackle.

Comment

• electricgold
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Apr 2020
              • Send PM

Should the Chargers give the Panthers this years 2nd round pick and next years 3nd round pick for Christian Mccaffrey or the same offer to the Giants for Saquon!

We could then mix that with Ek and our backfield would be solidified. Herbert with Mccaffrey would be sweet. Sigh I could see the Rams doing something like this.....not so much with TT!

Comment

• electricgold
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Apr 2020
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Leslie Grossman View Post
                The Mike Williams signing signals to me it is full speed ahead in the 3 year window.
                Absolutely interested in Gilmore for a short term deal or easy out after 1.
                I only see a few who figure to be better in the short term assuming Gilmore still has it.
                How was he in the short stint with the Panthers?
                What it signals to me is we probably won't be drafting a WR in the first 3 rounds in the draft this year. I could be wrong tho I doubt it.

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Dec 2019
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by electricgold View Post
                  Should the Chargers give the Panthers this years 2nd round pick and next years 3nd round pick for Christian Mccaffrey or the same offer to the Giants for Saquon!

We could then mix that with Ek and our backfield would be solidified. Herbert with Mccaffrey would be sweet. Sigh I could see the Rams doing something like this.....not so much with TT!
                  No. And for me its because the Chargers do not need a 25 carry per game running back. They need a good quality option next to Ekeler. And they can get that in James Conner or Chase Edmonds and it won't cost draft pick compensation or the same cash

Comment

• electricgold
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Apr 2020
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet 1 View Post
                    NFL reporter Jordan Schultz reports the Bengals, Chargers, 49ers, and Dolphins all have "legitimate interest" in free agent CB J.C. Jackson.

Cincinnati has multiple cornerbacks slated to hit free agency next week, and with Joe Burrow on his rookie contract, it makes sense for the up-and-coming to splurge on a top cover man. The Niners and Chargers also have big needs at the position, though the Dolphins already employ both Xavien Howard and Byron Jones. Jackson is going to get a big0time pay day next week.
                    A lockdown FA CB would be perfect for us..... Just 1! We probably won't get Jordan Davis so get the Rams DT first, make him an offer he can't refuse.... If we sign just 2 free agents please let it be a CB and DT that has the right stuff... Just these 2 position addition would already make us a better team than last season.

Comment

• Velo
                      Ride!
                      • Aug 2019
                      • Everywhere
                      • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
                      • Send PM

I would be very wary of paying a price for either of these guys only to have them parked on IR for the majority of the season. Especially McCaffrey.

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Dec 2019
                        • Send PM

A lockdown FA CB would be perfect for us..... Just 1! We probably won't get Jordan Davis so get the Rams DT first, make him an offer he can't refuse.... If we sign just 2 free agents please let it be a CB and DT that has the right stuff... Just these 2 position addition would already make us a better team than last season.
                        I totally agree . Starting a week from today if Telesco can bring in the lockdown CB and IDL from Rams or BJ Hill. Bring back Justin Jones and probably Nwosu - willing to let Kyzir White go for other needs - I think thats a good start in free agency heading into draft

I have a feeling Telesco is going to sign RB in free agency too.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                          Dont let the PBs fool ya
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Henderson, NV
                          • Send PM

NO I wouldn't do it either. 2 picks for McCaffrey?

Injury prone. There was a time but they used the shit out of him.

We.can draft Hall or Walker for way less.

Comment

Working...
                          X