• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wu-dai clan
    Smooth Operation
    • May 2017
    • Send PM

I see widespread underachievement by this fanbase.

Of all the times to call for an overhaul. Why now ? It is a crucial moment. Yeah, pick up your toys and go home.

I see a team decimated by injuries.

There is no other way to describe this. The philosophy and commitment by Staley has clearly been to depend on stars and scheme.

Our high salary difference makers are not contributing due to injury. Mack/Bosa. Allen/Williams. That is enough to set back the entire scheme.

This place says now is the time to kick in the balls those we ought to be unwaveringly loyal too.

Too many are whiney and weak because of thus far unmet expectations for 2022. Endlessly projecting negativity and posing as victims is not the way.

Next up is AZ. One at a time. Compete. Bury "Chargering."
    We do not play modern football.

Comment

• Lone Bolt
      Oline-Tip of the Spear...
      • Feb 2019
      • McLean Illinois
      • Pipefitter Illinois State University
      • Send PM

Originally posted by wu-dai clan View Post

Of all the times to call for an overhaul. Why now ? It is a crucial moment. Yeah, pick up your toys and go home.

There is no other way to describe this. The philosophy and commitment by Staley has clearly been to depend on stars and scheme.

Our high salary difference makers are not contributing due to injury. Mack/Bosa. Allen/Williams. That is enough to set back the entire scheme.

This place says now is the time to kick in the balls those we ought to be unwaveringly loyal too.

Too many are whiney and weak because of thus far unmet expectations for 2022. Endlessly projecting negativity and posing as victims is not the way.

Agree for the most part...season on the line, however...if the coaches cant rally us through this adversity, I will start to question. This is a should win.
      Adopted Bolt: Kimani Vidal RB

Final prediction: Latham OT, Colson LB, Sainristil CB,Rice WR, Zinter OG, Nourzad OC, MacLachlan TE, Vidal RB, Lovett DT

Comment

• powderblueboy
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jul 2017
        • Send PM

Originally posted by BayAreaBoltz View Post

Save some dignity and get into a lifeboat with us!
        Yep!

Some here are demanding the band to strike up another number on the fore deck of the SS Spanos and that the passengers continue milling about the leeward side.

Captain Telesco and his trusty ensign B.S. are hatching a complicated plan towards creating hydraulic tension in the boiler room that will fuse the gaping gash in the hull shut: technically feasible, but it has never been done before (think Star trek).

Simultaneously, chronological time will be set backwards during this event so that we can enjoy the cruising season again, but with fore knowledge,,,,,finally steering around those nasty red headed ice bergs and obtaining peek cruising speeds.:Cheers1:

Comment

• Boltgang74
          We Are The Storm!
          • Aug 2018
          • Send PM

We have all seen this shitty movie before.Screw unwavering, idiotic,loyalty to a losing Spanos shipwreck Once Again.Playoff run or clean house and get Payton.No more wasting Herbert's and OUR time.Talk is friggin cheap,do already!!

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Dec 2019
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltgang74 View Post
            We have all seen this shitty movie before.Screw unwavering, idiotic,loyalty to a losing Spanos shipwreck Once Again.Playoff run or clean house and get Payton.No more wasting Herbert's and OUR time.Talk is friggin cheap,do already!!
            This is where I am at. Did I want McCoy to succeed - hell yes
            Did I want Lynn to suceed - hell yes

Do I want Staley to right the ship - and get 10 wins - hell yeah

I don't want a new head coach (GM is different as I am not a fan of Telesco) - but I hope they team turns it around and makes the playoffs

Offseason talk of coaching changes and the draft - not fun. I prefer to talk about upcoming playoff games - even if they are one and done. Give me that any day

Comment

• jamrock
              lawyers, guns and money
              • Sep 2017
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltgang74 View Post
              Let’s see the sequel to 2007 instead. Team with high expectations started 5-5 and closed it out on a 6 game winning streak eventually reaching the AFCCG where injuries to LT, Gates, Merriman and Rivers derailed us. This year we’ve already had those key injuries.

the road to 12-5 starts Sunday.

Comment

• 21&500
                Bolt Spit-Baller
                • Sep 2018
                • A Whale's Vajayjay
                • CMB refugee
                • Send PM

It would be something to see the national media critics sleep on us while we win against the cards and raiders
                then suddenly have to guve us respect after the Dolphins and Titans.
                7 game win streak heading into wildcard weekend in Baltimore.

LFG!!!
                Chargers vs. Everyone

Comment

• SDBORN
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • May 2017
                  • Send PM

What has changed though for the fans? TT still here, unproven coaching staff still being hired repeatedly. I'm not seeing that anything has changed since TT was hired and it's been a long time of repeating the same experiment.

Injuries suck, but weren't we relatively healthy last year? There is always some excuse. Different year same story.

​​
                  Chargers need to prove they can soundly beat teams like AZ and come away with close wins against teams like Miami and the Titans. If they can't do those things, they don't deserve playoffs. To this point in the season they haven't beaten anyone of note.

If we go on a run to 12-5 to finish out, I will gladly give credit where it is due. On the other hand, if this organization fails to reach playoffs 3 years in a row with Herbert at the helm, it will be a football travesty.

Comment

• BoltUp InLA
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Sep 2020
                    • Send PM

Very well said!! There are 7 games left, so lots of football to be played. Also, the Chargers get a major shot in the arm with key players returning. Even if the chargers were 8-2 like the Vikings I believe, that is not a lock to make the playoffs, let alone make a deep playoff run at this point in the season.

Comment

• 21&500
                      Bolt Spit-Baller
                      • Sep 2018
                      • A Whale's Vajayjay
                      • CMB refugee
                      • Send PM

I truly believe we are on the verge of a deep playoff run.
                      Chargers vs. Everyone

Comment

• powderblueboy
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Jul 2017
                        • Send PM

Starting to sound like a cult, whose members still believe in the mystical and purifying powers of the leader,
                        despite the rumors of his fiddling around with every skirt who lives on the compound,
                        and whose genitals are inflamed with canker sores from the gonorrhea.

Waiting for the comet Staley-Bopp to pass by and be transported to nirvana.

This post will not go over well with a few.:koolaid:

Comment

• Berserker76
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Nov 2019
                          • Send PM

I'm all-in with ya, Clan. Playoffs or bust. Will withhold the pitchforks until they are required. Let's eat us some blackbird pie on Sunday, with a slight variation. There is some self-serving here. I know I'm going to be watching this team for the remainder of the year regardless of treasure or trash, so might as well enjoy it with some positive mojo!
                          Last edited by Berserker76; 11-24-2022, 10:47 AM. Reason: Just a little more background for my stance.

Comment

Working...
                          X