Does Drew and JC have the same agent?
    Go Rivers!

Comment

• Leslie Grossman
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Nov 2020
      • Oklahoma
      • Send PM

So the dream is Jackson or Carlton Davis as the crowning jewel of free agency.
      Ward or Williams a nice consolation prize.
      Really hoping to trade down for an extra 3rd. Think someone would move up for a QB, edge, or corner. However, if we miss out on Jackson or Davis the best move may be to take McDuffie or Booth at 17?
      Would give us 2 3rds to pick 2 of ILB, edge, RT, or depth at corner
      Another question on cap room:
      If Jackson and Sebastian Day are signed on top of our own guys we expect back, How much if any is left for one more?

Comment

• Xenos
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Feb 2019
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

That would be awesome but I think talking to the players or agents before free agency is tampering isn't it? Not that teams haven't done it before as by the quick signings that we see on day 1
        Not sure who laboltcounty is either so it could be completely bogus.

Comment

• Xenos
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Feb 2019
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Leslie Grossman View Post
          Ward or Williams a nice consolation price.
          Really hoping to trade down with a QB, Edge, or WR needy team for an extra 3rd.
          Would give us 2 3rds to pick 2 of ILB, edge, RT, or corner depth.
          If Jackson and Sebastian Day are signed on top of our own guys we expect back, How much if any is left for one more FA?
          It depends on how their contract is structured for this year. We’ll get more relief once Bulaga gets released. We may also restructure some other players on our team to free more money up this year in order to get more tier 2 and depth signings. We have roughly $13 million to spend this year on FA according to Popper.

Comment

• Boltjolt
            Dont let the PBs fool ya
            • Jun 2013
            • Henderson, NV
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Leslie Grossman View Post
            Ward or Williams a nice consolation prize.
            Really hoping to trade down for an extra 3rd. Think someone would move up for a QB, edge, or corner. However, if we miss out on Jackson or Davis the best move may be to take McDuffie or Booth at 17?
            Would give us 2 3rds to pick 2 of ILB, edge, RT, or depth at corner
            If Jackson and Sebastian Day are signed on top of our own guys we expect back, How much if any is left for one more?
            If we sign JC Jackson I don't think Nwosu or White are coming back. Maybe one of them if we don't sign Sebastian Joseph Day.

And I don't know why they're waiting to release Bulaga.

Comment

• powderblueboy
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jul 2017
              • Send PM

That would be awesome but I think talking to the players or agents before free agency is tampering isn't it? Not that teams haven't done it before as by the quick signings that we see on day 1
              Yes, it is.

Which means the leaker wouldn't be Jackson's agent.....not a good policy of bringing the NFL office down hard on a team you are informally negotiating with.

Belichick probably leaked it through a Patriot troll: he just enjoys fucking over the Chargers and realizes he will no longer be able to do it on the football field.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                Dont let the PBs fool ya
                • Jun 2013
                • Henderson, NV
                • Send PM

Originally posted by powderblueboy View Post

Yes, it is.

Which means the leaker wouldn't be Jackson's agent.....not a good policy of bringing the NFL office down hard on a team you are informally negotiating with.

Belichick probably leaked it through a Patriot troll: he just enjoys fucking over the Chargers and realizes he will no longer be able to do it on the football field.
                I've seen no other mention of it on Twitter so that Facebook post is bullshit just like the one I fell for without noticing the source.

Comment

• FoutsFan
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Feb 2019
                  • Birmingham AL
                  • Send PM

If we sign JC Jackson I don't think Nwosu or White are coming back. Maybe one of them if we don't sign Sebastian Joseph Day.

Sentimental value of him walking around the sidelines in street clothes'.

Comment

• equivocation
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Apr 2021
                    • Send PM

A couple sources leaking that we're working on a trade for a CB too. Howard or Bradberry. FO may be busy.

Comment

• UtahBolt
                      Did we win?
                      • Jun 2013
                      • I'll ride the wave...where it takes me.
                      • Send PM

If we only have some $13 million left per Popper's guestimate, how the hell are we gonna sign JC Jackson? The guy is rumored to want $20? The Mack signing left us pretty limited on what we can do from here, unless of course there is re-structuring and/or Bulaga is finally released.
                      I'll ride the wave...where it takes me.

Comment

• 21&500
                        Bolt Spit-Baller
                        • Sep 2018
                        • A Whale's Vajayjay
                        • CMB refugee
                        • Send PM

TPB might shit their collective pants when we restructure.
                        I said this might be an option long ago, if he's healthy, the front office might not want to go into the draft without a vet at RT.
                        Chargers vs. Everyone

Comment

• Stinky Wizzleteats+
                          Grammar Police
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Send PM

OverTheCap has us with 24 million cap space. https://overthecap.com/salary-cap/los-angeles-chargers/
                          Go Rivers!

Comment

Working...
                          X