So much respect and admiration for you Roo. Bless you

Comment

• La Costa Boy
      Pretty much retired......
      • Sep 2018
      • JoJa
      • Bloviator of hot air and rhetoric.
      • Send PM

Heaven is going to get a powder blue warrior. This will definitely be a roster upgrade.

Comment

• chargeroo
        Fan since 1961
        • Jan 2019
        • Oregon
        • Retired Manager/Pastor
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolts&noles View Post

Yes sir! Amen!
        I just got baptized two weeks ago.
        I think somewhere in scripture it talks about making many friends in this life so you have many that will welcome you in the next.
        Maybe one day I will walk with you.
        Much respect, I think you have done such a great job of inspiring others on here it seems.
        Maybe you have changed a mind or two about Jesus on here.
        They can see so clearly the example you have set.
        The power of the holy spirit in you.
        Still inspiring all the way through till you meet your maker.
        Congratulations! Welcome to the fold. Now the Holy Spirit will be doing his work in you and you will find you have an inner strength you never knew you had.
        THE YEAR OF THE FLIP!

Comment

• cmplxgal
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jul 2017
          • New Jersey
          • Send PM

Roo, I'm sorry I haven't really gotten to know you over my relatively short time here, but you have been a wonderful example for all of us.

Comment

• chargeroo
            Fan since 1961
            • Jan 2019
            • Oregon
            • Retired Manager/Pastor
            • Send PM

Many of you probably remember Shamrock. Someone even asked me about him about a month ago. I just got off the phone with him. (his real name is Dan). He still lives in Texas, still raises some cattle, and still works in the oil industry but does not drive trucks anymore. Dan suffered some real bad injury to his hearing during the Desert Storm war and it has grown so bad that he can't get a license for driving trucks now.

He didn't just quit being a Charger fan, he quit all pro-sports. He called me because he found out somewhere that I have Cancer. He said he'll pray for me and I know he will - Dan's a man of his word. So, for those that liked Shamrock - you are up to date.
            THE YEAR OF THE FLIP!

Comment

• Fleet 1
              TPB Founder
              • Jun 2013
              • Kauai
              • Send PM

Originally posted by chargeroo View Post
              Many of you probably remember Shamrock. Someone even asked me about him about a month ago. I just got off the phone with him. (his real name is Dan). He still lives in Texas, still raises some cattle, and still works in the oil industry but does not drive trucks anymore. Dan suffered some real bad injury to his hearing during the Desert Storm war and it has grown so bad that he can't get a license for driving trucks now.

He didn't just quit being a Charger fan, he quit all pro-sports. He called me because he found out somewhere that I have Cancer. He said he'll pray for me and I know he will - Dan's a man of his word. So, for those that liked Shamrock - you are up to date.
              We follow each other on Twitter. Thats likely how he heard. I hope you dont mind me taking this there....i was trying to generate some support for you. Prayers etc. And id also like the Chargers to honor you.

Comment

• Hadl2Alworth
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Oct 2017
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet 1 View Post

We follow each other of Twitter. Thats likely how he heard. I hope you dont mind me taking this there....i was trying to generate some support for you. Prayers etc. And id also like the Chargers to honor you.
                I like that.The whole thing.

Comment

• Bolts4ever213
                  Day One...
                  • Mar 2019
                  • Brentwood, 94513
                  • Send PM

Roo, I’m glad you’re here for this incredible day of free agent day. To the draft and beyond bro!!!

Comment

• Craig440
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Apr 2019
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet 1 View Post

We follow each other of Twitter. Thats likely how he heard. I hope you dont mind me taking this there....i was trying to generate some support for you. Prayers etc. And id also like the Chargers to honor you.
                    That's a great idea. Being a fan since 61 he deserves it. Try and make it happen Fleet. Let me know if anything I can do. Write a letter or something.

Comment

• chargeroo
                      Fan since 1961
                      • Jan 2019
                      • Oregon
                      • Retired Manager/Pastor
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolts4ever213 View Post
                      Roo, I’m glad you’re here for this incredible day of free agent day. To the draft and beyond bro!!!
                      Me too, this is fun! They are going for it and I'm very happy.
                      THE YEAR OF THE FLIP!

Comment

• Boltjolt
                        Dont let the PBs fool ya
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Henderson, NV
                        • Send PM

Awesome he got in touch so that's a possitive.
                        We also follow each other on Twitter but haven't seen him post in a while. He used to always complain about the refs calls lol. Pretty funny.

Sorry to hear about his hearing and thanks for the update. Hope today was thrilling for you.

Comment

• sonorajim
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Jan 2019
                          • Send PM

Thanks. I enjoyed my exchanges with Dan. I did wonder. Sorry about his hearing loss. Prayers & best wishes.

Comment

Working...
                          X