• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • powderblueboy
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jul 2017
    • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post

we could have had him for cheap too. Much better than Fackrell. And he shows up in big moments
    You heard of the adage that its better to let them go 1 year too early as opposed to 1 year too late.

Telesco's M.O. is to let them go 2+ years too early, and sign them when its already one year too late.

Comment

• Xenos
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Feb 2019
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post
      When the Chiefs scored their last regulation touchdown with a little over a minute left on the clock, I thought they might have scored too early and Josh Allen would have enough time to burn the Chiefs' defense for a score. But I didn't think with 13 seconds left the Bills had scored too early themselves. But Buff's defense was just too tired to stop Mahomes, Hill and Kelce, on the final drive in regulation with 13 seconds left and in overtime.
      13 seconds though. How do you blow it in 13 seconds? That’s inexcusable.

Comment

• captaind
        Cook This Pork Chops
        • Jun 2013
        • Mars
        • Ball Holder
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Xenos View Post

10 seconds, really. They needed about 40 yards, got 45.

I don't disagree with them kicking it out of the endzone. That's the better odds than giving one of the Chiefs speed guys an opportunity to break one out to midfield, even if it does use clock.

Comment

• Topcat
          AKA "Pollcat"
          • Jan 2019
          • Send PM

How could the Bills D leave so much separation on Kelce? THAT was inexcusable...

Comment

• Moke
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Sep 2020
            • Send PM

This was not a boring weekend of football.

Comment

• Boltdiehard
              The Precious
              • May 2019
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Topcat View Post

How could the Bills D leave so much separation on Kelce? THAT was inexcusable...
              Sounds familiar……

Comment

• powderblueboy
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jul 2017
                • Send PM

Originally posted by powderblueboy View Post

Here's my list:

1. Tampa Bay: God no!....another year of the GOAT
                2. Kansas City: fan base and team leave much to be desired....miserable piles of human excrement comes to mind
                3. 49ers: no Super Bowl victory for at least the next 100 years for this franchise
                4. Bengals: with you on Burrow

5. Bills: nice humble city
                6. Titans: another nice city
                7. Rams: showing up the Spanos is always great fun, but i grew up rooting for the Rams during the Savare/Protho years,& will be rooting for Weddle to get that ring.
                8. Green Bay: team owned by the fan base
                I almost had to seal myself off in a cave for the next 3 months.

Comment

• Xenos
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Feb 2019
                  • Send PM

Also fuck the Rams and Chiefs for ruining an otherwise perfect weekend!

Comment

• Xenos
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Feb 2019
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltdiehard View Post

Sounds familiar……
                    They weren’t missing Derwin.

Comment

• gzubeck
                      Ines Sainz = Jet Bait!
                      • Jan 2019
                      • Tucson, AZ
                      • Send PM

Those timeout came in really really handy and having a kicker like butker is like having gold!
                      Chiefs won the Superbowl with 10 Rookies....

"Locked, Cocked, and ready to Rock!" Jim Harbaugh

Comment

• You have really got to hand it to the Bills.

That talented defense may have been the worst coached defense I have ever seen. What does Mahomes do really well? He makes great plays when gets outside of the pocket. He is entirely average in the pocket.

So, what did the Bills do all game? Failed to contain Mahomes, who got outside of the pocket virtually at will.

Then, with 13 seconds left, the Bills had a mental lapse of gigantic proportion by failing to kick the ball high and short. The kickoff alone would have taken half of the remaining time. They would have had time for one play before the final play of regulation at most, and maybe only one play altogether from scrimmage. What was KC going to do? Fair catch it at the 5-10 yard line?

Instead, the idiot Bills let the Chiefs have the ball with no time running off of the clock.

And do they trust their #1 ranked defense not to give up 45 yards in 13 seconds? No. Instead, they played the dumbest prevent defense I have ever seen--I mean ever, which is saying something since I am a Chargers fan.

Why wasn't Hill doubled much less left completely undefended? It is not as if he is incapable of catching a ball in space and making a huge play. Why did they leave Kelce completely wide open?

It took the dumbest sequence of special teams and defensive plays basically ever for the Bills to lose that game. Just stupid play call after stupid play call.

Comment

• Hadl2Alworth
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Oct 2017
                          • Send PM

Chiefs offense is fun to watch. So potent.

Comment

Working...
                          X