Clear All
  • QSmokey
    Guardedly Optimistic
    • Jun 2013
    • Kuna, Idaho
    • Retired
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltaction View Post
    Not only the Loose Cannons talk about the poor coaching by McCoy but also many other pundits say that his decisions had a big part of losing the game against the Bengals. Even Fouts that knows a thing about football questioned McCoy for not taking advantage of the last minute in the half when the Chargers were trailing. Fouts said why sign Rivers to a hundred million dollar contract if your not going to allow him to play.

See below another pundit that sees it like it is, and even says as I believe something needs to be done about it.

http://www.boltsfromtheblue.com/2015...e-bengals-game
    All these anti-McCoy posts coming from a guy who thinks that Norv Fucking Turner was a great coach.

Credibility: ZERO

Comment

• Stinky Wizzleteats+
      Grammar Police
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

That's the kind of situation to be avoided with a QB that tends to go gunslinger in that situation as much as he succeeds he also those alot of ints in those situations.
      Go Rivers!

Comment

• Boltaction
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jul 2013
        • Send PM

Originally posted by QSmokey View Post
        All these anti-McCoy posts coming from a guy who thinks that Norv Fucking Turner was a great coach.

Credibility: ZERO
        Coming from a Raider fan, Credibility Zero. Norv is not a good head coach and I even have said so many times. But he is a great OC, which I have also said many times, and he has two Super Bowl rings to prove it. If you can't recognize the problems with a Head Coach in his third year, then that's your problem not mine.

Comment

• Stinky Wizzleteats+
          Grammar Police
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

Someone could not recognize we had no head coach for six years just a great OC. Well a medioker HC is better than a Great OC and no HC.
          Go Rivers!

Comment

• TTK
            EX-Charger Fan
            • Jun 2013
            • America's Finest City
            • Send PM

Well, now we have a HC but no OC.

Comment

• Stinky Wizzleteats+
              Grammar Police
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

Our OC is Paulsy McRiverton!
              Go Rivers!

Comment

• richpjr
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jun 2013
                • Nashville
                • Send PM

What's utterly idiotic about articles like that are that there is zero evidence the players feel like McCoy doesn't believe in them, as witnessed by the fact they didn't quit, kept fighting and even had a chance at the end of the game to win. Of course what the writer fails to acknowledge is what happened at the end of the game - we turned the ball over. That easily could have happened at the end of the first half, especially with the way we were blocking and put us in a bigger hole.

Comment

fender57
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post
                  What's utterly idiotic about articles like that are that there is zero evidence the players feel like McCoy doesn't believe in them, as witnessed by the fact they didn't quit, kept fighting and even had a chance at the end of the game to win. Of course what the writer fails to acknowledge is what happened at the end of the game - we turned the ball over. That easily could have happened at the end of the first half, especially with the way we were blocking and put us in a bigger hole.
                  I don't think it's utterly idiotic or even just plain old idiotic. They're good points with items to back up his assessment.

Comment

• richpjr
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Nashville
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by 6025 View Post
                    I don't think it's utterly idiotic or even just plain old idiotic. They're good points with items to back up his assessment.
                    I do. The guy hates McCoy and makes no bones about it which is fine. But he is the type that will pin every loss on McCoy and when we win will tell us it was in spite of McCoy, not because of him. Haters gonna hate.

Comment

• homeless simpson
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Send PM

But he is the type that will pin every loss on McCoy and when we win will tell us it was in spite of McCoy, not because of him. Haters gonna hate.
                      so...exactly the same as any of the previous head coaches.

Comment

fender57
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Send PM

I do. The guy hates McCoy and makes no bones about it which is fine. But he is the type that will pin every loss on McCoy and when we win will tell us it was in spite of McCoy, not because of him. Haters gonna hate.
                        I don't really follow that site so I don't know what his past mantra was or what his future posts might say but standalone it's a valid take.

Comment

• KNSD
                          Registered Charger Hater
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Send PM

The horror story narrative is the game in Miami last year. The success story is Detroit or any number of games when the team sucked it up for a great win.
                          Prediction:
                          Correct: Chargers CI fails miserably.
                          Fail: Team stays in San Diego until their lease runs out in 2020. (without getting new deal done by then) .
                          Sig Bet WIN: The Chargers will file for relocation on January 15.

Comment

Working...
                          X