Administrator
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Comment

• Craig440
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Apr 2019
      • Send PM

It was my day off and early in the morning. My stepson lived here and he woke me up and said a plane has hit one of the twin towers in New York. We turned on the TV just in time to see the second one hit. We watched in horror. I worked at Legoland California and they later called me and said don't come to work until further notice. The sky was clear of air traffic for days. I'll never forget.

(228) Alan Jackson - Where Were You When The World Stopped Turning - YouTube

Comment

• Bolt-O
        Administrator
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

Boltman for $50,000? Ex-No. 1 Chargers Fan Again Seeking to Sell Mascot, Rights (msn.com)

Comment

• Craig440
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Apr 2019
          • Send PM

For us older folks. What a time that was.

Lost in the Sixties – 1Funny.com

Comment

• Hadl2Alworth
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Oct 2017
            • Send PM

The following is stuff I experienced when I was 13 years old and living in Villa Park, CA...

Should be noted a year or two before living in Villa Park I experienced something paranormal (me and my brother actually in Missouri).

Anyways, when I was 13 my bed would move in tight circles reminiscent of a vibration or shaking but not the same. In other words it was most definitely not earthquakes. The movement was so violent that my headboard would slam against the wall making a repeated thumping noise every night for a year. Those two things would take place every night when I was 13. Does any of this sound familiar to any of you? If not, kindly move on. Thank you

Comment

• 21&500
              Bolt Spit-Baller
              • Sep 2018
              • A Whale's Vajayjay
              • CMB refugee
              • Send PM

Padres magic number is 3
              but we ain't doing shit to make it 2!!!
              LFG!!!!
              P1. Block Destruction - Ogbonnia
              P2. Shocking Effort - Eboigbe
              P3. Ball Disruption - Ford
              P4. Obnoxious Communication - Matlock

Comment

• Velo
                Ride!
                • Aug 2019
                • Everywhere
                • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Hadl2Alworth View Post
                The following is stuff I experienced when I was 13 years old and living in Villa Park, CA...

Should be noted a year or two before living in Villa Park I experienced something paranormal (me and my brother actually in Missouri).

Anyways, when I was 13 my bed would move in tight circles reminiscent of a vibration or shaking but not the same. In other words it was most definitely not earthquakes. The movement was so violent that my headboard would slam against the wall making a repeated thumping noise every night for a year. Those two things would take place every night when I was 13. Does any of this sound familiar to any of you? If not, kindly move on. Thank you
                I had other experiences but nothing like this. When did it stop? Did it scare you?

Comment

• Craig440
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Apr 2019
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by 21&500 View Post
                  Padres magic number is 3
                  but we ain't doing shit to make it 2!!!
                  LFG!!!!
                  I just won five bucks from my wife. I said Grisham would strike out looking. How many times has he done that this year? I bet it's a record.

He's a great center fielder but his batting this year is horrible.

Comment

• Hadl2Alworth
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Oct 2017
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post

I had other experiences but nothing like this. When did it stop? Did it scare you?
                    This particular event stopped when we moved to another home in Villa Park. The move was unrelated to anything I experienced. It did scare me at first but over time I got used to it. Nevertheless I've remained very curious about what was causing this. And after watching the real-life case that sparked the movie "The Exorcist" - on the Travel Channel - I'm even more fascinated due to the similarities between that case and what went on with me. Fuckin weird. I guess you can say "The Devil is in the details"...ha

I'd love to know what you experienced.

Comment

• Craig440
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Apr 2019
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Hadl2Alworth View Post

This particular event stopped when we moved to another home in Villa Park. The move was unrelated to anything I experienced. It did scare me at first but over time I got used to it. Nevertheless I've remained very curious about what was causing this. And after watching the real-life case that sparked the movie "The Exorcist" - on the Travel Channel - I'm even more fascinated due to the similarities between that case and what went on with me. Fuckin weird. I guess you can say "The Devil is in the details"...ha

I'd love to know what you experienced.
                      I have had lots of experiences but nothing like moving a bed. I have lived in this house for 37 years. Raised four kids here. We have had what we call Ghosts the whole time. Haven't seen them or heard them in a few years now. There was a lady in a white gown in the hallway. My son swears she is in a black gown. I have seen her a hundred times. It's like a hologram or something a very brief. All my kids have seen her. I had a renter, my girl friends brother, live here for a few years. He saw her. I also use to hear what sounded like a young girl whimpering in the hallway. Always the hallway. The only physical action was when I put in the auto garage opener thing it was on a switch and somehow the switch always got turned off. ALWAYS. I had to tape it in the on position and that solved it. I have since removed the tape and no problem as I have not seen or heard anything in a year or so.

Comment

• 21&500
                        Bolt Spit-Baller
                        • Sep 2018
                        • A Whale's Vajayjay
                        • CMB refugee
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Craig440 View Post

I just won five bucks from my wife. I said Grisham would strike out looking. How many times has he done that this year? I bet it's a record.

He's a great center fielder but his batting this year is horrible.
                        Yes, his play in the outfield is saving his career.
                        everyone is disappointing lately.
                        Just want to see them make the darn post season to knock a few extra games off of Tatis' suspension.

I blame Lombardi.
                        P1. Block Destruction - Ogbonnia
                        P2. Shocking Effort - Eboigbe
                        P3. Ball Disruption - Ford
                        P4. Obnoxious Communication - Matlock

Comment

Working...
                        X