• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wu-dai clan
    Smooth Operation
    • May 2017
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt-O View Post
    I am not from the grammar police, however I would like to be more correct than not in my posts. I notice these 'errors' often.

Like it or not, words, spelling, and punctuation can leave a lasting impression on others. But even the most educated people often unknowingly make these common flubs.
    Whoa is me.
    We do not play modern football.

Comment

• wu-dai clan
      Smooth Operation
      • May 2017
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet 1 View Post

On my other forum Politics rules the day. Really has taken over sports in the last 6 years. I loathe it. But i have had to type out the word "Politics" probably 100K times during that time span. Just to discuss with with the staff of let members know its killing the community at the forum. And it has.

I dont think i have spelled that word correctly the first time once. lol

Typos....spelling...im worse now than i even have been. I am simply so Forum posting/modding taxed i just dont care anymore. lol
      The correct spelling of NFL players first names is difficult for me.

How big are your stones ?
      We do not play modern football.

Comment

• Boltjolt
        Dont let the PBs fool ya
        • Jun 2013
        • Henderson, NV
        • Send PM

Spent the day in the ER yesterday. I have a whole new respect for those of you who deal with back pain. Passing kidney stones and trying to sleep on my back sucks hard. lol

I might actually fill the prescription just to sleep. Little buggers hurt dude. Wow.
        Never had stones but ive heard they hurt bad. Compared to labor pains lol.

Comment

• chargeroo
          Fan since 1961
          • Jan 2019
          • Oregon
          • Retired Manager/Pastor
          • Send PM

Spent the day in the ER yesterday. I have a whole new respect for those of you who deal with back pain. Passing kidney stones and trying to sleep on my back sucks hard. lol

I might actually fill the prescription just to sleep. Little buggers hurt dude. Wow.
          Prayers for you from old Roo.
          THE YEAR OF THE FLIP!

Comment

• jamrock
            lawyers, guns and money
            • Sep 2017
            • Send PM

Kidney stones are the worst pain I’ve ever experienced. Try and get them to give you dilaudid but don’t ask for it by name. ;>)

Comment

• Fleet 1
              TPB Founder
              • Jun 2013
              • Kauai
              • Send PM

On my other forum Politics rules the day. Really has taken over sports in the last 6 years. I loathe it. But i have had to type out the word "Politics" probably 100K times during that time span. Just to discuss with with the staff of let members know its killing the community at the forum. And it has.

I dont think i have spelled that word correctly the first time once. lol

Typos....spelling...im worse now than i even have been. I am simply so Forum posting/modding taxed i just dont care anymore. lol
              This post alone has maybe 5 screw ups. lol

Comment

• Fleet 1
                TPB Founder
                • Jun 2013
                • Kauai
                • Send PM

Originally posted by wu-dai clan View Post

The correct spelling of NFL players first names is difficult for me.

How big are your stones ?
                They didnt show me. Im meeting a Urologist on Monday. They are hoping they pass over the weekend. That tells me they are smaller.

Comment

• Fleet 1
                  TPB Founder
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Kauai
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by chargeroo View Post

Prayers for you from old Roo.
                  Thanks brother.

Comment

• Fleet 1
                    TPB Founder
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Kauai
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post

Kidney stones are the worst pain I’ve ever experienced. Try and get them to give you dilaudid but don’t ask for it by name. ;>)
                    Haha. I got Percs. Havnt filled it yet. I probably wont now that i know its just stones. I thought i had Diverticulitis or Cancer of the bowel. Just due to my dad going through it. Started out with back pain for him. Ended up being cancer of the stomach and bowel.

Comment

• Fleet 1
                      TPB Founder
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Kauai
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

Never had stones but ive heard they hurt bad. Compared to labor pains lol.
                      Its just the sleep thats tough. Im used to nerve pain. I use cannabis for it as i dont process pills. They always make me sick. But i cant get comfortable with this. I wake up all through the night because i move around and the muscles in that area feel so dang tight.

Comment

• Fleet 1
                        TPB Founder
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Kauai
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post
                        My youngest daughter got married this weekend. Time is just flying by. Seems like just yesterday she was a toddler running around and now she is all grown up. I guess I am OAF, as my kids like to say!
                        Congrats Dad. And to her as well. Aloha

Comment

• Craig440
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Apr 2019
                          • Send PM

Its just the sleep thats tough. Im used to nerve pain. I use cannabis for it as i dont process pills. They always make me sick. But i cant get comfortable with this. I wake up all through the night because i move around and the muscles in that area feel so dang tight.
                          Hope you feel better. I have Gallstones but I can't feel anything. They say I will if they move.

Comment

Working...
                          X