• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Formula 21
    The Future is Now
    • Jun 2013
    • Republic of San Diego
    • Send PM

Tomorrow. Day 1 in pads. Time for Tillery to show what he’s got. Impress me.
    Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
    The Wasted Decade is done.
    Build Back Better.

Comment

• Ghost of Quacksaw
      Beef Before Gazelles
      • May 2021
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Formula 21 View Post
      Can't wait to see Zion and Spiller. Hearing really good things about 6th round pick Deane Leonard. Very curious if Horvath is good enough to carve out a role.

So many new faces in the defensive secondary, and of course, the Right Tackle situation. Lots of things to hold our attention.
      Last edited by Ghost of Quacksaw; 08-01-2022, 06:28 AM.

Comment

• Heatmiser
        BetterToday ThanYesterday
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

You mean some late hits? He is by far the best interior lineman we have for getting called for roughing penalties.

TG
        Like, how am I a traitor? Your team are traitors.

Comment

• Xenos
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Feb 2019
          • Send PM

Comment

• Fleet 1
            TPB Founder
            • Jun 2013
            • Kauai
            • Send PM

Yikes this tweet was totally misinterpreted.

Comment

• Xenos
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Feb 2019
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet 1 View Post
              Yikes this tweet was totally misinterpreted.

We get you man. Mack should be a dick on the field.

Comment

• Formula 21
                The Future is Now
                • Jun 2013
                • Republic of San Diego
                • Send PM

@GarrettSisti

Zion Johnson just put Jerry Tillery on his belly
                Build Back Better.

Comment

• Fleet 1
                  TPB Founder
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Kauai
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Xenos View Post
                  We get you man. Mack should be a dick on the field.
                  You hear it all the time brother. "That guy has dog in him" i havnt felt this way about a pass rusher since Merriman. Just the attitude. Its like hes unhappy and mean on the field. I want that. I also love when he shows that chip in press conferences. I want fighters and warriors. I want a Big mean dog. And thats what Mack comes off like. I wasnt trying to say he is a mean angry asshole of a person lol

I just think so many fans on twitter have no clue. I knew once Jen Mills tried to make it about his character she would get the soft fan horde to come after me. Its obvious to me when fans have no clue about this game. Its war out there. Its a battle. I dont want soft players who are always smiling and happy. I want barking dogs. Joey is a tough player who plays with attitude. But he isnt on Macks level of bad attitude.

Thanks for understanding and getting my back brother. I just think most of us fans here at TPBs can interpret what im saying here. I wasnt slamming him. I love his attitude.

His press conference the other day showed some of that. Ive never seen that in Joey.

Comment

• jamrock
                    lawyers, guns and money
                    • Sep 2017
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet 1 View Post

You hear it all the time brother. "That guy has dog in him" i havnt felt this way about a pass rusher since Merriman. Just the attitude. Its like hes unhappy and mean on the field. I want that. I also love when he shows that chip in press conferences. I want fighters and warriors. I want a Big mean dog. And thats what Mack comes off like. I wasnt trying to say he is a mean angry asshole of a person lol

I just think so many fans on twitter have no clue. I knew once Jen Mills tried to make it about his character she would get the soft fan horde to come after me. Its obvious to me when fans have no clue about this game. Its war out there. Its a battle. I dont want soft players who are always smiling and happy. I want barking dogs. Joey is a tough player who plays with attitude. But he isnt on Macks level of bad attitude.

Thanks for understanding and getting my back brother. I just think most of us fans here at TPBs can interpret what im saying here. I wasnt slamming him. I love his attitude.

His press conference the other day showed some of that. Ive never seen that in Joey.
                    That element is critical to a football team in my view. You have to have a couple of guys that are just liable to take someone's head off./

Comment

• Formula 21
                      The Future is Now
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Republic of San Diego
                      • Send PM

@garrettsisti

Zion Johnson just stood up Austin Johnson. Good initial push by AJ then Zion sat down & showed his impresses anchor. Same on 2nd rep
                      Build Back Better.

Comment

• Fleet 1
                        TPB Founder
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Kauai
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post

That element is critical to a football team in my view. You have to have a couple of guys that are just liable to take someone's head off./
                        I have not seen it. Even Derwin. Always smiling etc. Mack during games cant even be spoken too sometimes. He is just angry on the field. I dont think he talks shit...but he sure is grumpy when he plays. Im tired of soft. Why are casual fans on twitter more concerned about being a good guy rather than a monster? Its war to me. This is combat.

Imagine a soldier kicking in a door to a terrorist and instead of firing bullets....hes trying to kill the guy with love? lol I know bad analogy...but o really dont care that Mack is actually a nice guy. I dont care about being nice off the field. I care about rage and destruction on it. And the fact he carries that into pressers is a good thing. It shows his teammates just how passionate he is.

Plays with a chip on his shoulder.

Comment

• sonorajim
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Jan 2019
                          • Send PM

@garrettsisti

Zion Johnson just stood up Austin Johnson. Good initial push by AJ then Zion sat down & showed his impresses anchor. Same on 2nd rep
                          "Iron sharpens iron". We have a lot of that now. Way to go coach & TT.

Comment

Working...
                          X