• Send PM

Maybe if the question was best drummer of 1979 Wu lol

Comment

• wu-dai clan
      Smooth Operation
      • May 2017
      • Send PM

I threw a bone at CanadianBoltFan.
      Neil drummed quite spectacularly up until the end.
      I like Danny Carey of Tool, Bg74.
      We do not play modern football.

Comment

• powderblueboy
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jul 2017
        • Send PM

Originally posted by wu-dai clan View Post

It is noise mostly borne of a fantasy football mindset.

My take is that we are trending in the right direction, and minor adjustments, with reduced mistakes plus better play are coming soon.

I have been touting this evolving Charger culture for weeks.

The results will speak for themselves.
        The problem is, on offense, i'm just not seeing any trending in the right direction.

The results are still not being able to score in the 2nd half, despite having all your players (save Slater) and playing injury riddled defenses.

People are pointing in all different directions (banged up Herbert, slow receivers, bad Oliine, not catching the ball or running proper routes).

Generally, the tell tale sign of having an inferior coordinator is that who you once thought were good/solid players are now questionable starters.

Comment

• blueman
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

Originally posted by powderblueboy View Post

The problem is, on offense, i'm just not seeing any trending in the right direction.

The results are still not being able to score in the 2nd half, despite having all your players (save Slater) and playing injury riddled defenses.

People are pointing in all different directions (banged up Herbert, slow receivers, bad Oliine, not catching the ball or running proper routes).

Generally, the tell tale sign of having an inferior coordinator is that who you once thought were good/solid players are now questionable starters.
          Ding ding ding!

Comment

• Riverwalk
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Nov 2021
            • Send PM

Herbert routinely lights it up at the end of the game when there is no other play to call but long ball.

So it’s natural that people criticize Lombardi for not dialing up more of those plays throughout the game instead of waiting for do or die time.

Remember that Lombo criticized himself twice early in the season for being to conservative in his play calling.

Despite that, the game plans still look the same thru the first three quarters.

Air Coryell is rolling over in his grave.

Comment

• jamrock
              lawyers, guns and money
              • Sep 2017
              • Send PM

Drummers are there to hold it down and stay in the background. Ringo, Charlie and, for the most part (except for Moby Dick) Bonham knew this. They’re the OL of bands. Just don’t fuck up and let the stars shine

Comment

• boltfanseattle
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jan 2019
                • Send PM

No way Lombardi keeps his job after the season. The next coordinator is gonna be fun. Herbo's gonna be fully loaded, and he's gonna be moving out of the pocket alot more. Can't wait. Also, expect a new Oline and run game coordinator as well. Thats been awful this season.

Comment

• jamrock
                  lawyers, guns and money
                  • Sep 2017
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Riverwalk View Post
                  Herbert routinely lights it up at the end of the game when there is no other play to call but long ball.

So it’s natural that people criticize Lombardi for not dialing up more of those plays throughout the game instead of waiting for do or die time.

Remember that Lombo criticized himself twice early in the season for being to conservative in his play calling.

Despite that, the game plans still look the same thru the first three quarters.

Air Coryell is rolling over in his grave.
                  I e ruminated and cogitated in this space about what Coryell would do with our skill players. Showtime for sure

Comment

• Boltgang74
                    We Are The Storm!
                    • Aug 2018
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post

Drummers are there to hold it down and stay in the background. Ringo, Charlie and, for the most part (except for Moby Dick) Bonham knew this. They’re the OL of bands. Just don’t fuck up and let the stars shine
                    Old school thinkin.Nowadays a drummer can literally be an artist not just a time keeper.With the level of musicianship especially in the metal genre at such an amazing level today I appreciate when a drummer chooses to "express" rather then just stay on beat.

Comment

• gzubeck
                      Ines Sainz = Jet Bait!
                      • Jan 2019
                      • Tucson, AZ
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltgang74 View Post

Old school thinkin.Nowadays a drummer can literally be an artist not just a time keeper.With the level of musicianship especially in the metal genre at such an amazing level today I appreciate when a drummer chooses to "express" rather then just stay on beat.
                      I think Phil Collins was a drummer as well as vocalist. Some drummers are so good that they even make some songs way better and bigger hits (i.e. Led Zeppelin)
                      Chiefs won the Superbowl with 10 Rookies....

"Locked, Cocked, and ready to Rock!" Jim Harbaugh

Comment

• FoutsFan
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Feb 2019
                        • Birmingham AL
                        • Send PM

I have always been a fan of Nick Mason.

Comment

• jamrock
                          lawyers, guns and money
                          • Sep 2017
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltgang74 View Post

Yes I am old school when it comes to music. For good reason

Comment

Working...
                          X