Until John Spanos is Gone, Nothing Will Ever Change - Locked By Fleet - John LIstened

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jamrock
    lawyers, guns and money
    • Sep 2017
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Riverwalk View Post

If he was a P&L guy, he never would have grievously overpaid for Twitter in the first place.

It was a pure ego move and when he actually did examine the P&L he tried desperately to back out of the deal.

Now that he’s leveraged so much of his Tesla stock to buy Twitter and keep it solvent, he had to axe half of the employees to keep the whole mess from taking out both companies.

Its truly a shame Musk is wasting his time and money on Twitter when he has Tesla, SpaceX, Boring Co, AI, Solar, Batteries, Optimus, etc…that are so much more important for humanities future.
    Just goes to prove you can be a genius and have no common sense at the same time

Comment

• powderblueboy
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jul 2017
      • Send PM

Originally posted by 21&500 View Post
      I can live with Poppers explanation.
      I would have liked to have pursued Moore more and risk having him leave after his rookie contract.
      I think we are a dynamic WR away from competing against the elite AFC teams, namely Bills and KC
      You mean you can live with Telesco making no moves again, based on Popper's explanation.

Not expecting Bradley Chubb or Roquan Smith trades, but we were begging the guy to bring in someone last year at DT or Right tackle that was a marginal improvement.
      Do you think it might have helped them get into the playoffs when the margin of not making it was razor thin?

Comment

• richpjr
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jun 2013
        • Nashville
        • Send PM

If he was a P&L guy, he never would have grievously overpaid for Twitter in the first place.

It was a pure ego move and when he actually did examine the P&L he tried desperately to back out of the deal.

Now that he’s leveraged so much of his Tesla stock to buy Twitter and keep it solvent, he had to axe half of the employees to keep the whole mess from taking out both companies.

Its truly a shame Musk is wasting his time and money on Twitter when he has Tesla, SpaceX, Boring Co, AI, Solar, Batteries, Optimus, etc…that are so much more important for humanities future.
        You have to look at the hints for what his long game for Twitter is. And Twitter in it's current state is nothing like what it is going to end up being. People are focusing way too much on the short term turmoil and much needed cleanup that is occurring.

Comment

• Boltgang74
          We Are The Storm!
          • Aug 2018
          • Send PM

Screenshot_20221104-092230_Instagram.jpg

Comment

• Boltjolt
            Dont let the PBs fool ya
            • Jun 2013
            • Henderson, NV
            • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post

You have to look at the hints for what his long game for Twitter is. And Twitter in it's current state is nothing like what it is going to end up being. People are focusing way too much on the short term turmoil and much needed cleanup that is occurring.
            I'm not going to pretend I have a clue what's going on with Twitter. I pretty much use it for information and occasional football posts. I don't even look at it everyday. I will NOT pay a penny to use it.

Comment

• Riverwalk
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Nov 2021
              • Send PM

Did he not try to back out of it? Yes he did. That’s all you need to know, not this “what it is going to end up being” fantasy.

It was initially pure vanity as to why he made the offer to purchase and it’s turned into a nightmare.

look, I have enormous respect for his vision as I bought my first Tesla 8 years ago when Tesla had only sold a total of 50k vehicles so I’ve followed his businesses as closely as anyone. I’m also a Tesla shareholder and don’t like that the attention he should be devoting to more important businesses is being wasted on this Twitter boondoggle.

Comment

• richpjr
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jun 2013
                • Nashville
                • Send PM

Did he not try to back out of it? Yes he did. That’s all you need to know, not this “what it is going to end up being” fantasy.

It was initially pure vanity as to why he made the offer to purchase and it’s turned into a nightmare.

look, I have enormous respect for his vision as I bought my first Tesla 8 years ago when Tesla had only sold a total of 50k vehicles so I’ve followed his businesses as closely as anyone. I’m also a Tesla shareholder and don’t like that the attention he should be devoting to more important businesses is being wasted on this Twitter boondoggle.
                Or he tried to back out because the Twitter board lied about the number of fake accounts. But his vision is still not what Twitter is today - both can be true.

Comment

• Riverwalk
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Nov 2021
                  • Send PM

Or he tried to back out because the Twitter board lied about the number of fake accounts. But his vision is still not what Twitter is today - both can be true.
                  Elon alleged they lied about fake accounts but he never proved it in court and had to comply with original terms.

Comment

• Air Coryell
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jan 2021
                    • Carlsbad, CA
                    • Teacher, Coach, CFO
                    • Send PM

Spanos = clown show. Nothing changes

Comment

• Boltgang74
                      We Are The Storm!
                      • Aug 2018
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Air Coryell View Post
                      This^^^^^^

Comment

• ChargersPowderBlue
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Aug 2019
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Air Coryell View Post
                        Hit the music.

Comment

• ghost
                          The Rise of Kellen Moore
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by 21&500 View Post
                          I can live with Poppers explanation.
                          I would have liked to have pursued Moore more and risk having him leave after his rookie contract.
                          I think we are a dynamic WR away from competing against the elite AFC teams, namely Bills and KC
                          I can live with the explanation, if there are consequences for Telesco if he guesses wrong. I'd like Telesco fired on Black Monday. It should have been done after last season. 10 seasons without an AFC West title is quite enough.

Comment

Working...
                          X