Chargers @ Raiders Game Day Thread | Post Game Reaction (Wk 13)

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wu-dai clan
    Smooth Operation
    • May 2017
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltgang74 View Post

Come on Wu.Toeing the line is one thing but I mean really?!? lol.
    I am plenty used to people not liking or ignoring what I post.

While others vent, I find it helpful to stick to football, generally.

Losing Bash is only going to increase our defensive difficulties.

The money we invested in Mack and JC is giving no return because of attrition.

MIA will give us problems similar to KC, who we lost to in a close one, due to a big play by the officials.

Of course our plight is exacerbated by injury.
    We do not play modern football.

Comment

• wu-dai clan
      Smooth Operation
      • May 2017
      • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post

Bosa’s groin, Parham’s head.

Bosa and Keenan kind of fucked our season
      I mentioned people who can help us outscore the Dolphins.

Comment

• DerwinBosa
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Feb 2022
        • Send PM

Originally posted by wu-dai clan View Post

I hope you get a chance to see the highlights from SF vs MIA.

I watched that game and our game both.

Amongst a bunch of Raider fans.

Me and my spine.
        I watched that game, too. The difference was Tua played like garbage. He missed a bunch of wide open receivers.

Overall Miami is more talented, and they're better coached.

Comment

• La Costa Boy
          Pretty much retired......
          • Sep 2018
          • JoJa
          • Bloviator of hot air and rhetoric.
          • Send PM

"If if's and but's were candy and nuts, we'd all have a merry Christmas........"

Our offense only scored 13 points yesterday and IMHO, we need to start a tear down right there beginning with Lombardi.

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Dec 2019
            • Send PM

Originally posted by La Costa Boy View Post
            "If if's and but's were candy and nuts, we'd all have a merry Christmas........"

Our offense only scored 13 points yesterday and IMHO, we need to start a tear down right there beginning with Lombardi.
            My problem was the game plan from the start. All week with the injuries I thought of two formations

two TE sets
            or one TE with two Running backs - split back
            give Herbert max protection PLUS try to establish some running game to milk the clock and shorten the game

Staley and Lombardi are clueless

Staleys two decisions - one to pass up three points; the other to panic and hope for three points
            no sense

the Chargers need a real head coach again - I am so tired of these guys that are clueless on the sidelines

Comment

• DerwinBosa
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Feb 2022
              • Send PM

Originally posted by cmplxgal View Post

Ekeler has 14 career fumbles--not all lost--in 1100 career touches (rushes and receptions). Meanwhile, last season alone he tied for the league lead with 20 touchdowns. This season he has 12 already. The Chargers would be nowhere without him.

Checkout the latest stats for Austin Ekeler. Get info about his position, age, height, weight, college, draft, and more on Pro-football-reference.com.
              He's not a true #1 running back. He's never rushed for 1,000 yards in a season. He has one 100-yard rushing game this season. We were spoiled with LaDainain Tomlinson, but we need a better running back for the ground game to take some pressure off of Herbert. Ryan Mathews was that guy in 2013, and Melvin Gordon was in 2018, and we went to the playoffs both of those years. This offseason we need to find a running back who can do it for at least the next five seasons of Herbert's career.

Comment

• wu-dai clan
                Smooth Operation
                • May 2017
                • Send PM

Originally posted by DerwinBosa View Post

I watched that game, too. The difference was Tua played like garbage. He missed a bunch of wide open receivers.

Overall Miami is more talented, and they're better coached.
                MIA. PHI. BUF.
                Killer trades.
                Many of them.
                Our front office philosophy is entirely different.

Purdy and company put up 33 to MIA's 17. SF outcoached MIA. We will compete next Sunday.

Chargers game was one of 6 one score games this weekend. MIAs was not.

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Dec 2019
                  • Send PM

He's not a true #1 running back. He's never rushed for 1,000 yards in a season. He has one 100-yard rushing game this season. We were spoiled with LaDainain Tomlinson, but we need a better running back for the ground game to take some pressure off of Herbert. Ryan Mathews was that guy in 2013, and Melvin Gordon was in 2018, and we went to the playoffs both of those years. This offseason we need to find a running back who can do it for at least the next five seasons of Herbert's career.
                  All of the problems of the Chargers start with one person or area of the team: personnel decisions

The Chargers under Telesco have never had an IDENTITY as a team - especially on defense. Its like he studies players but not how the fit in the grand scheme of the team and defense

I know I am not giving him enough credit but I am sick of his lack of ability to understand how to build a complete NFL roster

I am convinced - there are people on this board or Chargers twitter who with his amount of years in and around the NFL would do a better job

Comment

• DerwinBosa
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Feb 2022
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post
                    We’re not gonna win with an offense that scores 13 points. Period. In any game.
                    The 49ers did it last week. Baltimore won 10-9 yesterday, after Lamar Jackson was knocked out of the game.

We don't do it because we're built to be a passing team that wins the flashy way. Result: two playoffs appearances since 2010.

Comment

• DerwinBosa
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Feb 2022
                      • Send PM

MIA. PHI. BUF.
                      Killer trades.
                      Many of them.

Purdy and company put up 33 to MIA's 17. SF outcoached MIA. We will compete next Sunday.

I'm sorry. I didn't see the Dolphins outcoached. Tua had a bunch of opportunities to make big plays. He missed them. They were also down three offensive linemen against perhaps the best defense in the NFL.

Comment

• jamrock
                        lawyers, guns and money
                        • Sep 2017
                        • Send PM

MIA. PHI. BUF.
                        Killer trades.
                        Many of them.

Don’t fool yourself. This game wasn’t really close. They blew us out after we went up 10-0 thx to the pick 6. This was a Raiders team missing Waller and Renfro. Even without those 2 guys we couldn’t stop Devante Adams. He wore AsJ out in game 1 and did it again. Vato was much better on him when he had the match up. Piss poor game planning. Out coached by Joshie. Embarrassing.

lost 3 of 4 now. The end of season swoon came early.

Comment

• jamrock
                          lawyers, guns and money
                          • Sep 2017
                          • Send PM

The 49ers did it last week. Baltimore won 10-9 yesterday, after Lamar Jackson was knocked out of the game.

We don't do it because we're built to be a passing team that wins the flashy way. Result: two playoffs appearances since 2010.
                          We can’t do it because we have a shitty sieve of a defense thx to to Staley.

Comment

Working...
                          X