• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Boltnut
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Feb 2019
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

We have a couple but lately they don't work, don't load up for me. Not sure if anybody else is having the issue.
    I'm just replacing emoji facepalms with real ones... at an alarming rate, lately.
    Lots of shaking my head, too.
    Yikes, I may need a chiropractor at this rate...

Comment

• beachcomber
      & ramblin' man
      • Jan 2019
      • Send PM

Originally posted by wu-dai clan View Post
      For the foreseeable future, the Chargers model includes most of the production coming from a big three at WR and bookends at EDGE.
      so you're discounting all the hullaballoo 'bout Moore and his 12 & 13 personnel ?? and are you good w/the five we've got in the offensive backfield atm ??

and does Van Noy factor into your equation @all ?? and are you drafting WRs 4 and/or 5 ?? drafting an ED ??
      5/11 Fuaga, 37 Kamari Lassiter, 40 Sinnott, 67 Bralen Trice, 69 Cedric Gray, 105 Jaylen Wright, 110 Braelon Allen, 140 Joe Milton, 181 Khristian Boyd, Tylan Grable, 225 Daijun Edwards, 253 Miyan Williams

Comment

• beachcomber
        & ramblin' man
        • Jan 2019
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltnut View Post

You're on the negative.... errr, skeptical side.
        I'm on the analytical side... sometimes positive, sometimes negative, sometimes skeptical.
        what about empirical.... how many empiricists do we have on this board ??
        5/11 Fuaga, 37 Kamari Lassiter, 40 Sinnott, 67 Bralen Trice, 69 Cedric Gray, 105 Jaylen Wright, 110 Braelon Allen, 140 Joe Milton, 181 Khristian Boyd, Tylan Grable, 225 Daijun Edwards, 253 Miyan Williams

Comment

• 21&500
          Bolt Spit-Baller
          • Sep 2018
          • A Whale's Vajayjay
          • CMB refugee
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

We have a couple but lately they don't work, don't load up for me. Not sure if anybody else is having the issue.
          Same.
          Chargers vs. Everyone

Comment

• dmac_bolt
            Day Tripper
            • May 2019
            • North of the Lagoon
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Lefty2SLO View Post

Man . . . . . . someone PLEASE find me a good facepalm emoji . . . . . .
            It’s 2023, you can speak in GIF now …

Gordon Ramsay Facepalm GIF by Masterchef
            “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• wu-dai clan
              Smooth Operation
              • May 2017
              • Send PM

Originally posted by beachcomber View Post

so you're discounting all the hullaballoo 'bout Moore and his 12 & 13 personnel ?? and are you good w/the five we've got in the offensive backfield atm ??

and does Van Noy factor into your equation @all ?? and are you drafting WRs 4 and/or 5 ?? drafting an ED ??
              Yes.
              We do not play modern football.

Comment

• Boltnut
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Feb 2019
                • Send PM

Originally posted by beachcomber View Post

First off... I think Everett is a quality TE that fits Moore's plans. Tre McKitty (although not living up to his 3rd round status) can be a fine in-line TE.
                Let's remember that Dalton Shultz was drafted in the late 4th. And Jake Ferguson was drafted to replace him (also late 4th).
                Because of a really deep class of TE's this draft... I see TE's in the mid-5th that I think comp well with what Moore does @TE.
                I was a big fan of both Shultz and Ferguson... I mocked both of them often.

Comment

• Topcat
                  AKA "Pollcat"
                  • Jan 2019
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by wu-dai clan View Post
                  For the foreseeable future, the Chargers model includes most of the production coming from a big three at WR and bookends at EDGE.
                  So Wood, do u see the Bolts going TE instead of WR early?

Comment

• powderblueboy
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jul 2017
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltnut View Post

First off... I think Everett is a quality TE that fits Moore's plans. Tre McKitty (although not living up to his 3rd round status) can be a fine in-line TE.
                    Let's remember that Dalton Shultz was drafted in the late 4th. And Jake Ferguson was drafted to replace him (also late 4th).
                    Because of a really deep class of TE's this draft... I see TE's in the mid-5th that I think comp well with what Moore does @TE.
                    I was a big fan of both Shultz and Ferguson... I mocked both of them often.
                    Agree.

With KCs Superbowl win, many are too smitten with the idea of getting the next Travis Kelce.
                    Someone on day 3 would be fine by me.

Everett had a good playoff game.
                    Imagine if he had a healthy wide receiver corp with the addition of some speed.

Comment

• powderblueboy
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Jul 2017
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Topcat View Post

So Wood, do u see the Bolts going TE instead of WR early?
                      No!

But I want to see what PBB has to say on the matter before I fully commit.

Comment

• gzubeck
                        Ines Sainz = Jet Bait!
                        • Jan 2019
                        • Tucson, AZ
                        • Send PM

Chiefs draft Kincaid and He's their next Kelce! (Evil laugh coming out)
                        Chiefs won the Superbowl with 10 Rookies....

"Locked, Cocked, and ready to Rock!" Jim Harbaugh

Comment

• Boltnut
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Feb 2019
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by powderblueboy View Post

Agree.

With KCs Superbowl win, many are too smitten with the idea of getting the next Travis Kelce.
                          Someone on day 3 would be fine by me.

Everett had a good playoff game.
                          Imagine if he had a healthy wide receiver corp with the addition of some speed.
                          Exactly! Everett has gotten better every year... he's not at his apex yet.
                          There is exactly 1 Travis Kelce (a 3rd rounder IIRC). Picking TE's from the draft and expecting them to be Travis Kelce... is futile.
                          Everett was the only offensive player that showed up ready-to-go in the Jags game.
                          Health is a thing... unlike curses.

Comment

Working...
                          X