• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Boltx
    Dominate the day
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

We need that hot mic moment where Dean is implicated in some scandal and is forced to sell.

Our only way out.
    ESPN Screename: GoBolts02

Comment

• jamrock
      lawyers, guns and money
      • Sep 2017
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltx View Post
      We need that hot mic moment where Dean is implicated in some scandal and is forced to sell.

Our only way out.
      Contribute to the Dea Smith force a sale legal fund

Comment

• Topcat
        AKA "Pollcat"
        • Jan 2019
        • Send PM

Originally posted by NOrvMeNow View Post

Any comments on how Dak is having an MVP season, one year removed from Moore?
        Last year Dak stunk .... they haven't made any changes to the offense personnel wise.

Herbert is arguably having his worst season. Dak and Purdy have passed him in everybodies eyes .... so is Herbert a top 10 qb this year?

Staley loves complexity and was no doubt fetched by Moore's offense for that reason in scrimmages with the Cowboy's last year.
        When players go down in those systems, new guys throw the entire thing off with timing and handling assignments.

I'd give a mulligan to Salyer, and maybe even Quentin Johnson and a few others this year.
        Yep...when an O or D gets too complex, at some point you're asking your players to process too much info in too little time...and the result is diminishing returns...

Comment

• Riverwalk
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Nov 2021
          • Send PM

Originally posted by NOrvMeNow View Post

Any comments on how Dak is having an MVP season, one year removed from Moore?
          Last year Dak stunk .... they haven't made any changes to the offense personnel wise.

Herbert is arguably having his worst season. Dak and Purdy have passed him in everybodies eyes .... so is Herbert a top 10 qb this year?

Staley loves complexity and was no doubt fetched by Moore's offense for that reason in scrimmages with the Cowboy's last year.
          When players go down in those systems, new guys throw the entire thing off with timing and handling assignments.

I'd give a mulligan to Salyer, and maybe even Quentin Johnson and a few others this year.
          Dak already explained why in an interview. He was coached to throw quicker and it has improved his performance significantly.

Moore is a fucking idiot.

Comment

• jamrock
            lawyers, guns and money
            • Sep 2017
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Riverwalk View Post

Dak already explained why in an interview. He was coached to throw quicker and it has improved his performance significantly.

Moore is a fucking idiot.
            Interesting. Didn’t hear that but Herbert definitely holds the ball too long

Comment

• charger1_sj
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Nov 2022
              • Send PM

Not saying Lombardi is a better OC than Moore, BUT Lombardi understood the limitations of this offense. Moore does not.

Comment

• Boltx
                Dominate the day
                • Jun 2013
                • Send PM

Dak looks like an MVP candidate this year.
                ESPN Screename: GoBolts02

Comment

• Heatmiser
                  BetterToday ThanYesterday
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Send PM

Moore has been a failure. He fooled me, that’s for sure. But regardless of the talent and injuries, a great OC adapts and adjusts. I don’t know what he is doing. Literally.

TG
                  Like, how am I a traitor? Your team are traitors.

Comment

• dmac_bolt
                    Day Tripper
                    • May 2019
                    • North of the Lagoon
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post

I don’t see the Spanii out and about town in fancy rooms. They’re pariahs in LA and SD. LA doesn’t give a shit about loser trust fund babies. Those are a dime a dozen up here
                    their trust fund includes all-access to the NFL, you kid yourself its the same as every other TF kid with a $50m credit line. Billionaires are still with a B and they are not dime a dozen anywhere.

Los Angeles LA is home to 205,400 millionaires, as well as 480 centi-millionaires and 42 billionaires. Our figures for this area include wealth held in the City of Los Angeles, as well as nearby Beverly Hills and Malibu. Major industries include entertainment, media, real estate, retail, tech, and transport.​
                    or heck - maybe you're right. like I know ...

I do know they LOVE to work at the Chargers, whether thats getting them the social accoutrements or not ... I was guessing because I'd surely parlay that into continuous epic great fun. Those guys - maybe not lol.
                    “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Dec 2019
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Heatmiser View Post
                      Moore has been a failure. He fooled me, that’s for sure. But regardless of the talent and injuries, a great OC adapts and adjusts. I don’t know what he is doing. Literally.

TG
                      Staley also doesn't seem to know how to pick Assistant coaches as he let Steichen, possibly, leave the building.

Comment

• NoMoreChillies
                        Outback Goon
                        • Sep 2018
                        • Australia
                        • Send PM

I think Kellen Moore and Brandon Staley are 2 of the same type of coaches. Highly intelligent in x's and o's but their schemes are too complex to play fast and have substitutes for injuries.

Chargers need a simple scheme that allows players to react instead of think. Then when the injuries happen like they always do, the next guy up can play fast instead of learn on the job.

Comment

• Riverwalk
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Nov 2021
                          • Send PM

Dak has improved considerably this season and Justin regressed.

That’s all you need to know about Moore. Can his sorry ass too!

Comment

Working...
                          X