• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Riverwalk
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Nov 2021
    • Send PM

Originally posted by SuperCharged View Post

Dude you seriously make no sense and your comments have very little substance. Just your silly little opinions.

What are we suppose to do? Be like you and HATE every pick and complain and whine about all the draft picks. Debbie downer.

I'm starting to think you may be just a troll.
    Over the years my negative draft day comments have always been met with “troll” and worse comments. But most of them were right in the long run.

I was a major “Debbie downer” on Ryan Mathews to name one. I got booted from message boards for that take.

Comment

• richpjr
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jun 2013
      • Nashville
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Riverwalk View Post

So because the Chargers never won a SB…..Fouts, Rivers, LT, Gates, don’t matter?

Coryell and Shottenheimer are revered as gods here. They never won SB’s.

You need help pulling your measuring stick out of your a$$?
      There are lots of people here who think this exact thing - these players and coaches are judged wanting because they didn't win a SB. Herbert is already being ripped here by some because he doesn't have a playoff win yet.

Comment

• SuperCharged
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Sep 2019
        • Utah
        • Midnight Toker
        • Send PM

Over the years my negative draft day comments have always been met with “troll” and worse comments. But most of them were right in the long run.

I was a major “Debbie downer” on Ryan Mathews to name one. I got booted from message boards for that take.​
        There are lots of people here who think this exact thing - these players and coaches are judged wanting because they didn't win a SB. Herbert is already being ripped here by some because he doesn't have a playoff win yet.[/QUOTE]

If I had to categorize you it would be in the "troll" light. Because I have never seen you say anything positive about anyone. That makes you a troll.

If there's something to bitch about I'll do it. But I am not looking to just hate everything the Chargers do. You are not of fan of the Chargers if you do. If there is something that sucks I will most definitely bitch about it. Hated Melvin Gordons stupidity & hold out. I hate Ekelers very similar stance right now. I couldn't stand Lombardi's clown offensive play calling. pun intended.

I have never been a big MW fan. He's been extremely mediocre his career. He had 1 good year in a contract year. I don't think Derwin played up to his massive contract.

The thing is I bitch about things and that's about it I don't dwell on it and will move on to something that is better to talk about. You, on the other hand bitch and bitch and bitch you never have anything good to say about anything related to the Chargers ever.

That is why you are TPB's very own lil ball of hate. The forum troll.

Last edited by SuperCharged; 05-08-2023, 08:31 PM.

Comment

• richpjr
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jun 2013
          • Nashville
          • Send PM

If I had to categorize you it would be in the "troll" light. Because I have never seen you say anything positive about anyone. That makes you a troll.

If there's something to bitch about I'll do it. But I am not looking to just hate everything the Chargers do. You are not of fan of the Chargers if you do. If there is something that sucks I will most definitely bitch about it. Hated Melvin Gordons stupidity & hold out. I hate Ekelers very similar stance right now. I couldn't stand Lombardi's clown offensive play calling. pun intended.

I have never been a big MW fan. He's been extremely mediocre his career. He had 1 good year in a contract year. I don't think Derwin played up to his massive contract.

The thing is I bitch about things and that's about it I don't dwell on it and will move on to something that is better to talk about. You, on the other hand bitch and bitch and bitch you never have anything good to say about anything related to the Chargers ever.

This might be the funniest and most off based thing I have ever read on this forum - and that is saying a lot!

I have been jokingly called the board optimist and am regularly called a Pollyana (thank you Q) because I tend to focus on the positive and don't dwell on the negative. If you re-read the post you quoted, I said a lot of people here have that thought. I don't think that, and that wasn't the point I was trying to make if that wasn't clear. I absolutely can tend to over discuss a point but to actually think I never say anything good about the Chargers - WTF?

Comment

• captaind
            Cook This Pork Chops
            • Jun 2013
            • Mars
            • Ball Holder
            • Send PM

We'll categorize you as "troll dyslexic" because you can't seem to find the correct "Quote" button.

At least Duhs fans have an excuse, what with the handcuffs and all.

Comment

• Boltjolt
              Dont let the PBs fool ya
              • Jun 2013
              • Henderson, NV
              • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post

This might be the funniest and most off based thing I have ever read on this forum - and that is saying a lot!

I have been jokingly called the board optimist and am regularly called a Pollyana (thank you Q) because I tend to focus on the positive and don't dwell on the negative. If you re-read the post you quoted, I said a lot of people here have that thought. I don't think that, and that wasn't the point I was trying to make if that wasn't clear. I absolutely can tend to over discuss a point but to actually think I never say anything good about the Chargers - WTF?
              I think he meant to quote Riverwalk. I think, and would make more sense lol..

Comment

• Bolt-O
                Administrator
                • Jun 2013
                • Send PM

I'm thinking that this thread/poll has run its course.

Comment

• SuperCharged
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Sep 2019
                  • Utah
                  • Midnight Toker
                  • Send PM

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Yes exactly sorry it was a quick post i didn't double check that was for Riverwalk.

Comment

• SuperCharged
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Sep 2019
                    • Utah
                    • Midnight Toker
                    • Send PM

LOL Rich I would have hoped with our previous conversations you would have known that was a total miss post. My bad.

Comment

• richpjr
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Nashville
                      • Send PM

LOL Rich I would have hoped with our previous conversations you would have known that was a total miss post. My bad.
                      LOL - I was really scratching my head on that one!

Comment

• SuperCharged
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Sep 2019
                        • Utah
                        • Midnight Toker
                        • Send PM

There are lots of people here who think this exact thing - these players and coaches are judged wanting because they didn't win a SB. Herbert is already being ripped here by some because he doesn't have a playoff win yet.
                        Riverwalk If I had to categorize you it would be in the "troll" light. Because I have never seen you say anything positive about anyone. That makes you a troll.

If there's something to bitch about I'll do it. But I am not looking to just hate everything the Chargers do. You are not of fan of the Chargers if you do. If there is something that sucks I will most definitely bitch about it. I hated Melvin Gordons stupidity & hold out. I hate Ekelers very similar stance right now. I couldn't stand Lombardi's clown offensive play calling. pun intended.

I have never been a big MW fan. He's been extremely mediocre his career. He had 1 good year in a contract year. I don't think Derwin played well enough to live up to his massive contract.

The thing is I bitch about things and that's about it. I don't dwell on it and will move on to something that is better to talk about. You, on the other hand bitch and bitch and bitch you never have anything good to say about anything related to the Chargers ever.

[/QUOTE]

Comment

• powderblueboy
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Jul 2017
                          • Send PM

Riverwalk If I had to categorize you it would be in the "troll" light. Because I have never seen you say anything positive about anyone. That makes you a troll.

If there's something to bitch about I'll do it. But I am not looking to just hate everything the Chargers do. You are not of fan of the Chargers if you do. If there is something that sucks I will most definitely bitch about it. I hated Melvin Gordons stupidity & hold out. I hate Ekelers very similar stance right now. I couldn't stand Lombardi's clown offensive play calling. pun intended.

I have never been a big MW fan. He's been extremely mediocre his career. He had 1 good year in a contract year. I don't think Derwin played well enough to live up to his massive contract.

The thing is I bitch about things and that's about it. I don't dwell on it and will move on to something that is better to talk about. You, on the other hand bitch and bitch and bitch you never have anything good to say about anything related to the Chargers ever.

[/QUOTE]

Riverwalk loved the Derius Davis selection.

Comment

Working...
                          X