• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Topcat
    AKA "Pollcat"
    • Jan 2019
    • Send PM

Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post

Reiman really popped at the combine when he ran 4.64 at the combine, which is usually slower than pro day times, and showed good hands and strength. He vaulted from nobody up the list ahead of several TE prospects after that.

Heins 40 is in the 4.7's to 4.9's or even higher depending on who you believe as nobody really has confirmed time. My recommendation is skip the sammy small school project idea (he's likely available as UDFA, sign him there if you want), go and take the Big 10 Fighting Illini kid if you don't draft a higher rated TE earlier. Probably need to take him Rd4 if you want to be sure to get him, though he could last to 5.

Reiman totally seems like a "Harbaugh player" btw. pretty sure he chews nails.
    Reiman...yep, I would prefer a Big 10 player to a Sammie Small School possible project...Reiman is projected to go in round 6, but like u said, could go earlier...he has elite 10-yd., bench and weight at 271#...now THAT'S a lot of blocking beef...plus near elite hands, 40 yd. and broad. Shuttle and 3-cone above average also. Thanks for the ahem, "Tip" on Reiman:

image.png
    Rating: 80.5 Rank: #10 Forty: 4.64 Reiman is a prototypical in-line tight end, capable of anchoring the run game with his robust blocking skills. His hand placement, pad level, and ability t...

Comment

• Boltjolt
      Dont let the PBs fool ya
      • Jun 2013
      • Henderson, NV
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Chargers8491 View Post

Wishful thinking for getting and 2nd and 3rd but threw that out there because of overpay due to the possibility of a bidding war if Zona sticks and picks MHJ at #4
      Yeah i know but they are right behind us. Id take their 3rd for moving down 1 spot. Our pick and their pick is a 100 point diff and their 3rd is 240.

Comment

• Chargers8491
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Apr 2022
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

Yeah i know but they are right behind us. Id take their 3rd for moving down 1 spot. Our pick and their pick is a 100 point diff and their 3rd is 240.
        I would take it as well.
        1- #11 Bowers TE 7a- #225 Boyd DT
        2a- #35 Cooper LB 7b- #253 Vidal RB
        2b- #37 Jenkins DT
        3a- #66 Puni OT
        3b- #69 Sainristill CB
        4a- #105 Rice WR
        4b- #110 Lloyd RB
        5- #140 Green CB
        6- #181 Nourzad C/OG

Comment

• dmac_bolt
          Day Tripper
          • May 2019
          • North of the Lagoon
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

Reiman is a blocking TE...he wont be much as a reciever in the NFL. He could develope but Much rather have Wiley but Wiley could be a 4th rounder and Reiman imo a 5th-6th. I think Brugler has Wiley going 3rd...even ahead of Sinnott who he has first pick in round 4.

If we dont get Bowers, Sinnott and Wiley would be my targets.
          maybe, maybe not - Its quite a guess to project any of these guys. Watching the combine my favorite was Johnson. I liked Sinnott a lot BEFORE the combine, a lot less after. Reiman showed more at the combine then either of those two and could be the sleeper in the mix.
          “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• ChargersPowderBlue
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Aug 2019
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post

Speaking of Florio, he opines here that the Chiefs aren't all that really, and the Chargers are going to be a lot better and motivated. Kelce is going to be 35.

Florio compares the Chiefs championship run to watching the Batman movies.

How about this? NFL = WWE.

Comment

• MagicMamba88
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Sep 2019
              • Send PM

Comment

• SAY OW 55
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jan 2023
                • Send PM

So looks like we have our Running backs room.

Gus Edwards

J.K. Dobbins

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Dec 2019
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by SAY OW 55 View Post
                  So looks like we have our Running backs room.

Gus Edwards

J.K. Dobbins
                  good signing - just another RB to add to the mix. if Dobbins can stay healthy, he has been very good

doesn't mean the team cannot still draft RB though -- but I don't see Corum in Round 3

Comment

• Velo
                    Ride!
                    • Aug 2019
                    • Everywhere
                    • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt4Knob View Post

good signing - just another RB to add to the mix. if Dobbins can stay healthy, he has been very good

doesn't mean the team cannot still draft RB though -- but I don't see Corum in Round 3
                    Dobbins has great potential. Let's hope he can get past the injuries. Yeah, I see an RB in the draft. Total rebuild of the RB corps. Cool.

Comment

• Topcat
                      AKA "Pollcat"
                      • Jan 2019
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt4Knob View Post

Yep...that's a mighty big "if"...Dobbins missed 43 games in 4 years...ouch...

Comment

• Boltinloudguy
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Nov 2021
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by MagicMamba88 View Post
                        I’m a big fan of this signing. I think this pushes RB down the draft board. Maybe Tyrone Tracy Jr. in the 6th if he’s there. They still have Spiller and I think he will get his chances this year. I also think they are going to try and get the most out of Dobbins, and get him to have a really good year so they can get another comp pick in a couple years.

Keilan Robinson is the RB I hope they go after with their last pick or priority UDFA. Explosive!!!

Comment

• Velo
                          Ride!
                          • Aug 2019
                          • Everywhere
                          • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Topcat View Post

Yep...that's a mighty big "if"...Dobbins missed 43 games in 4 years...ouch...
                          Worth taking a chance though. His potential is that good. We truly are becoming the LA Ravens.

Comment

Working...
                          X