• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jamrock
    lawyers, guns and money
    • Sep 2017
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Panamamike View Post

HUH? I don't think there is one person that doesn't think we are NOT better with MGIII. The question is how much better GIVEN THE COST, which can have huge trickle down effects on the roster down the line. . I think most of us here on the same page as TT. Sorry that page is not in your book.
    You're dead wrong. I am actually on the same page as TT as it turns out. I think $10-$11mm is fair depending on what's guaranteed and I think we're much better with Gordon. I'm not the guy "meh"'ing Gordon

Comment

• jamrock
      lawyers, guns and money
      • Sep 2017
      • Send PM

Originally posted by blueman View Post
      Wow, and he didn't take it?? Is he mental?
      We don't know if that was actually offered

Comment

• Panamamike
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post

You're dead wrong. I am actually on the same page as TT as it turns out. I think $10-$11mm is fair depending on what's guaranteed and I think we're much better with Gordon. I'm not the guy "meh"'ing Gordon
        Last edited by Panamamike; 07-25-2019, 01:21 AM.

Comment

• JOJAX85
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Sep 2018
          • Irmo, SC
          • Send PM

We don't know if that was actually offered
          You're correct, we don't, but splitting the difference between Johnson & Freeman puts him at $10.6+. That would have been my max offer & I'm not even the 1 juggling all of the numbers to try & fit under the cap. His agents have gassed up his head & it's going to backfire.on him.

Comment

• JOJAX85
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Sep 2018
            • Irmo, SC
            • Send PM

My thoughts exactly.

Comment

• Panamamike
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

When reports came out he wanted 13-15MM you said "pay the man" we are in win now mode. I fail to see how TT is on that page. If he was Gordon wouldn't be so "disrespected".

Fwiw....I think a 3 yr extension gets done for approx the terms latest reported. If it is 4 yrs it will be a palatable cap hit to cut him before tje 4th sesson. The front load bonus amount will be what gets the deal done. I do not see his $ passing KA, despite MGIII ridiculous notion that RB is the 2nd most valuable position and that he has proven to be a "great" back, which he has not.
              Last edited by Panamamike; 07-25-2019, 01:50 AM.

Comment

• Panamamike
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jun 2013
                • Send PM

Looking into the future.....IF henderson the rookie 3rd round rb out of memphis shows he is a player, gurley will be cut after the 2020 season, regardless of his knee issues.

Comment

• wu-dai clan
                  Smooth Operation
                  • May 2017
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by RobH View Post
                  Yeah. Where's he driving? Lebanon? Raiders fans' neighborhood?

Lebanon No.
                  Raiders fans' neighborhood yes.
                  I live in San Jose and have been known to mingle amongst Raider fans in disguise.
                  We do not play modern football.

Comment

• wu-dai clan
                    Smooth Operation
                    • May 2017
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt-O View Post

Oh, I missed that. If he had anything like I had, he would not be on the field for at least a year because of the blood thinner.
                    Blood clots, eh ?
                    Scary !
                    We do not play modern football.

Comment

• Boltsfan70
                      East Coast Chargers Fan
                      • Jun 2013
                      • PA transplant living in S. Carolina
                      • Send PM

Since Jay Ajayi cleared by Doctors would you take a risk on him? At a good price

Comment

• Topcat
                        AKA "Pollcat"
                        • Jan 2019
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Panamamike View Post

When reports came out he wanted 13-15MM you said "pay the man" we are in win now mode. I fail to see how TT is on that page. If he was Gordon wouldn't be so "disrespected".

Fwiw....I think a 3 yr extension gets done for approx the terms latest reported. If it is 4 yrs it will be a palatable cap hit to cut him before tje 4th sesson. The front load bonus amount will be what gets the deal done. I do not see his $ passing KA, despite MGIII ridiculous notion that RB is the 2nd most valuable position and that he has proven to be a "great" back, which he has not.
                        If I'm TT, my best offer to MG3 is 3 years, with an out after two years, $8 mil a year.

Comment

• Formula 21
                          The Future is Now
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Republic of San Diego
                          • Send PM

$10-$11 is a top dollar amount IMO. even then, it must be team friendly with an easy out for the Bolts to go that high.
                          Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
                          The Wasted Decade is done.
                          Build Back Better.

Comment

Working...
                          X