hours ago
      Dante has retired before
      so it’s worth a shot

edit: this is the “big splash” we need
      we just lost our OLC
      fixing our OL would be Dante’s capstone
      offer him more money than he can refuse
      might not be enough but it’s worth a call
      Must have. Bring him in. Let him pick the OL coach and consult if he doesn’t want to do it full time. Whatever it takes. He is the one. Neo.

Comment

• foreigner
        Tom Telesco is gone
        • Sep 2013
        • Send PM

Originally posted by 21&500 View Post

Absolutely beautiful
        I was in Carlsbad yesterday 2 miles from Legoland
        Thanks!

Comment

• foreigner
          Tom Telesco is gone
          • Sep 2013
          • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post

Must have. Bring him in. Let him pick the OL coach and consult if he doesn’t want to do it full time. Whatever it takes. He is the one. Neo.
          If Brady likes him then he is coming, otherwise its a no-no...

Comment

• Boltjolt
            Dont let the PBs fool ya
            • Jun 2013
            • Henderson, NV
            • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post

He is retiring.....that means he don't want to do it anymore
            11 Brock Bowers TE - Georgia
            35 Kris Jenkins DT - Michigan
            37 Cooper Beebe OG -Kansas st
            66 Mike Sainristil CB - Michigan
            69 Jaylen Wright RB - Tenn or Blake Corum - Michigan
            100 Brenden Rice WR - USC (trade ⬆️w/ Wash for 2025 5th)
            110 Cedric Gray LB - N. Carolina
            140 Hunter Nourzad OC -Penn st
            181 Jarrian Jones CB - Florida st
            225 Cedrick Johnson Edge - Ol' Miss ➡️ 253 Fabien Lovett DT-FL st

Comment

• 21&500
              Bolt Spit-Baller
              • Sep 2018
              • A Whale's Vajayjay
              • CMB refugee
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

He is retiring.....that means he don't want to do it anymore
              He tried retiring years ago.
              hes a big-ugly junkie
              cant get enough
              G-Ro knows.

Comment

• Silversurfer
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Apr 2019
                • Los Angeles
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltnut View Post

Wills
                Thuney
                Cushenberry
                Tevi
                Conklin

Pipkins
                Quessenberry
                Lamp/Feeney
                I don't want Tevi anywhere near our O-line unless the the back up of the back up on the practice squad is injured and we have no other option.

Comment

• dmac_bolt
                  Day Tripper
                  • May 2019
                  • North of the Lagoon
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Steve View Post
                  I don't know if I would use the term "wait" to develop for any of our OL.

I think Pipkins has the kind of footwork that can make him our future LT. However, given the NFL game right now, I wouldn't let that prevent me from drafting an OT with our 1st pick, even if I expect Okung back. Most OT types can play inside if needed.

We need competition at EVERY spot on the OL.

People keep talking about Pouncey playing well, but he is a shell of his former self. He has been "solid" for us, but his pass protection has been inconsistent, so if someone can compete with him, I would put his job up for grabs. Quessenberry had some moments, but he didn't exactly run away with the job. Feeney has some ability at C, but he is stuck spinning his wheels. Even the C spot is up for grabs

OG is a little better than C. Feeney did have some time this year where he wasn't a turnstile. But every time I thought he was making progress, he would regress again. He is on his rookie deal, so bring him back, just make sure we have someone (or more than 1 someone) to compete against him. Schofield is a ok 5th OL, but he shouldn't be our best player, which is what he was. I would like to see him back, if for no other reason to be the top backup off the bench at OT or OG, but we need to at least bring in someone to compete against him (or move someone over to compete). Lamp had some ups and downs, but his downs were awkward, and he need to stay healthy. He did look like he was getting better when he was playing.

Right now, based on last season's performances, only Okung is playing at a level that would I would say is "safe" . But his health situation makes him a question mark, as does his age. Pipkins has the signs of a keeper, but he is not a complete player by any stretch. His upper body looks lost. Scott had some impressive plays leading runs, and screens in space, but he tends to duck his head and then he whiffs spectacularly. I wouldn't rule him out by any means, but some guys can't ever get over that one bad habit, and he doesn't seem to be able to get over that. Tevi has gotten a lot better since he was a rookie, but he was so raw you have to wonder how much better he can get. He was injured, and is still on his rookie deal, so he will be back. Adding a #1 pick to compete against him would be about what the doctor ordered.
                  did you just bring back almost the entire 2019 OL intact? wow.
                  “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• Boltgang74
                    We Are The Storm!
                    • Aug 2018
                    • Send PM

The 2019 o line was a friggin abomination like most of us trenchers predicted.Ya fucked up Tommyjohn,dont do it again!

Comment

• Boltnut
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Feb 2019
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Silversurfer View Post

I don't want Tevi anywhere near our O-line unless the the back up of the back up on the practice squad is injured and we have no other option.
                      Hey, I get it. But how many OL upgrades can you hope for in one off-season...? Let Tevi, Feeney, and Lamp battle it out for the last remaining RG position. One gets the job, one gets backup OG, and one hits the road. All of them have 1 year left on their contracts. Lamp can't stay healthy, Feeney can't figure out stunts, and Tevi isn't an OT. Protect Tevi by moving him inside (Fluker 2.0) and see what he can do... If he can't beat out Lamp and/or Feeney... he hits the road.

Comment

• Lone Bolt
                        Brock Bowers N.M.W.
                        • Feb 2019
                        • McLean Illinois
                        • Pipefitter Illinois State University
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltnut View Post

Hey, I get it. But how many OL upgrades can you hope for in one off-season...? Let Tevi, Feeney, and Lamp battle it out for the last remaining RG position. One gets the job, one gets backup OG, and one hits the road. All of them have 1 year left on their contracts. Lamp can't stay healthy, Feeney can't figure out stunts, and Tevi isn't an OT. Protect Tevi by moving him inside (Fluker 2.0) and see what he can do... If he can't beat out Lamp and/or Feeney... he hits the road.
                        Reasonable.

Edit: The part about Tevi...not your complete oline makeover...why would you put a rookie who's best position is RT at LT his first year in the pros? Thuney and Conklin would sure be nice additions, though...
                        The TPB makes plans....And Jim Harbaugh laughs...

Final prediction: Latham OT, Colson LB, Sainristil CB, Rice WR, Zinter OG, Nourzad OC, MacLachlan TE, Vidal RB, Lovett DT

Comment

• Boltnut
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Feb 2019
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Lone Bolt View Post

Reasonable.

Edit: The part about Tevi...not your complete oline makeover...why would you put a rookie who's best position is RT at LT his first year in the pros? Thuney and Conklin would sure be nice additions, though...
                          Wills has great feet. He was the blind side for a left handed QB. The OT's I'm looking at are OT's that have good enough feet to play either side. There aren't many. Thomas and Wills... maybe Wirfs. If Trey Adams could stay healthy, he could be another. Mehki Becton is climbing boards, but I don't think he can handle NFL speed at LT. I think he's a RT-only... and not as good as Conklin. Just my opinion, though.

Comment

Working...
                          X