• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jamrock
    lawyers, guns and money
    • Sep 2017
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

What was the point? You said you didn't notice that they were going to him more so i assume you don't watch the games very often.
    You know what they say about someone who assumes?

I watch all the games. Including in person at the soccer stadium. How bout you?

Comment

• jamrock
      lawyers, guns and money
      • Sep 2017
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Xenos View Post

He's having buyer's remorse because TW looked good Wk 1 and MW did not. Not going to lie, I wished TT had traded down from the 7th and accumulated mor picks in 2017. We still should have drafted a receiver that year since that position was decimated in 2016. I reserve the right to be wrong when MW becomes an All Pro and has more games like KC
      It's more a question about MW's durability as compared to TW. Looks like he's a game time decision on Sunday.

Comment

• dmac_bolt
        Day Tripper
        • May 2019
        • North of the Lagoon
        • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post

I know it wasnt asked of me. I watch all games but on TV. A keen eye can see things live at the game that are not visible on the tv scope of view. What are you seeing that we can't see on TV?

... curious ...
        “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• jamrock
          lawyers, guns and money
          • Sep 2017
          • Send PM

Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post

I know it wasnt asked of me. I watch all games but on TV. A keen eye can see things live at the game that are not visible on the tv scope of view. What are you seeing that we can't see on TV?

... curious ...
          My issue with MW is durability and separation. He got injured on a pretty routine looking tackle against the Colts. How often have we seen him with running room after the catch?

Comment

• Xenos
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Feb 2019
            • Send PM

My issue with MW is durability and separation. He got injured on a pretty routine looking tackle against the Colts. How often have we seen him with running room after the catch?
            He's a long strider like TW that gets separation deep. When it comes to intermediate routes, it seems that he out physical and he secondary with his size ala Gates and VJ. Though there are some instances where he has made his own running room ie. Seahawks game.

Comment

• Boltjolt
              Dont let the PBs fool ya
              • Jun 2013
              • Henderson, NV
              • Send PM

Then you must be blind or don't pay attention when you are there.

Not only is MW more physical than TW, he goe's up and gets the ball so speration was more TWs problem.

as for him getting hurt in a "routine tackle"... Have you ever played the game bro? That's a lame comment there. Go tell Ryan Shazier how his routine tackle shouldn't have paralized him.
              Last edited by Boltjolt; 09-14-2019, 11:20 AM.

Comment

• pacstud
                Black Belt Poster
                • Sep 2018
                • Send PM

I watch all the games and don't know jack shit so...

Comment

• jamrock
                  lawyers, guns and money
                  • Sep 2017
                  • Send PM

Not only is MW more physical than TW, he goe's up and gets the ball so speration was more TWs problem.

as for him getting hurt in a "routine tackle"... Have you ever played the game bro? That's a lame comment there. Go tell Ryan Shazier how his routine tackle shouldn't have paralized him.
                  Deaf dumb blind drunk stoned and the shrooms kick in around half time.

Your whole post post is lame. You wanna discuss MW or TW. I'm down. You want to turn it into a personal insult contest, you're on your own

Comment

• Boltjolt
                    Dont let the PBs fool ya
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Henderson, NV
                    • Send PM

Deaf dumb blind drunk stoned and the shrooms kick in around half time.

Your whole post post is lame. You wanna discuss MW or TW. I'm down. You want to turn it into a personal insult contest, you're on your own
                    not trying to insult anyone but come on man you're going to say someone shouldn't get hurt from a "routine tackle"?
                    Those kind of comments are irritating.

Comment

• like54ninjas
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Oct 2017
                      • Great White North
                      • Draftnik
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by pacstud View Post

I watch all the games and don't know jack shit so...
                      A wise man once said...... reaching absolute certainty is a fool's errand.

jack shit is a level most have experienced
                      My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
                      K9
                      Nasir
                      Tillery
                      Parham
                      Reed

Comment

• Velo
                        Ride!
                        • Aug 2019
                        • Everywhere
                        • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
                        • Send PM

I generally like your takes, Bolty. But on this your eyes are deceiving you or your biases are getting the better of you. I saw TW make the clutch contested catches last season that MW was supposed to make. You really should re-watch the Cleveland game highlights. MW has had his moments, but TW made more highlight reel catches last year.

Comment

• Heatmiser
                          BetterToday ThanYesterday
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Xenos View Post

He's a long strider like TW that gets separation deep. When it comes to intermediate routes, it seems that he out physical and he secondary with his size ala Gates and VJ. Though there are some instances where he has made his own running room ie. Seahawks game.
                          Nicely said. I like Mike Williams, but was puzzled by him being picked. He is an outstanding WR when fighting for the ball, in contested catches, in tight coverage. My sense was in college he HAD to be great at that because he was always (or most always) really well covered. No matter who he was playing against. Separation is not his thing. Making unbelievable contested catches is.

TG
                          Like, how am I a traitor? Your team are traitors.

Comment

Working...
                          X