• Show
Clear All
  • Boltjolt
    Dont let the PBs fool ya
    • Jun 2013
    • Henderson, NV
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Sb4Rivers View Post

Rivers is a free agent next year Goff has a long contract. Might be good to sit behind Rivers for a year if he joined Rams cheap. Rivers could end up as a coach with Rams.

if Rivers wanted to sign an extension it would have been done. He will either retire or look for a true PO team that need a vet QB. I think He could be interested in Panthers and Rams.
    I think the idea he is a Ram is ridiculous for obvious reasons.

Maybe he wants out if LA since he hasn't promoted LA at all and doesn't like the drive even though he isn't driving, but riding. Goff makes a lot...over paid they did for him so they aren't signing Rivers with the cap hell they will soon be in.

Comment

• Sb4Rivers
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Oct 2019
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

I think the idea he is a Ram is ridiculous for obvious reasons.

Maybe he wants out if LA since he hasn't promoted LA at all and doesn't like the drive even though he isn't driving, but riding. Goff makes a lot...over paid they did for him so they aren't signing Rivers with the cap hell they will soon be in.
      Only reason I’m guessing, I Don’t think Rivers will uproot his family. I do think Rams have better coaching. I’m sure some team would take Goff even with that contract. Im just speculating.

Not that Mike McCoy was special, but Rivers put up great Numbers with worse player on Offense than we have here now.

Comment

• Velo
        Ride!
        • Aug 2019
        • Everywhere
        • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
        • Send PM

The Rams and Chargers both suck. That's got to be causing some concern as the league prepares to open the $5 billion Kroenmajal next season.

Comment

• Topcat
          AKA "Pollcat"
          • Jan 2019
          • Send PM

Would kronki and NFL be able to force Spani to liquidate chargers if he cannot make his $$$ obligations and Default on NFL agreement? At this Stage Not Sure what the true value is of the chargers with or without players Like Rivers. What sign does it send if Rivers were to sign with a new team next year? Heck, after last nights game could Rivers & Weedle finish their careers with Rams? Never a dull moment in Spani World.
          You would think there would be provisions in place for this also.

Comment

• Boltjolt
            Dont let the PBs fool ya
            • Jun 2013
            • Henderson, NV
            • Send PM

Only reason I’m guessing, I Don’t think Rivers will uproot his family. I do think Rams have better coaching. I’m sure some team would take Goff even with that contract. Im just speculating.

Not that Mike McCoy was special, but Rivers put up great Numbers with worse player on Offense than we have here now.
            He had one of his best seasons last year. The problem with this forum is when things get worse because of injuries to major players, they want to fire everyone.
            Our depth just isn't that good for one reason it is young depth like Facyson, Obugle, Teamer, the shit OTs and Patton.

John Harbaugh has been the HC at Balt for 12 seasons. Missed the playoffs 5 times. It just doesn't happen every year for most teams but you don't see them firing him.

Comment

• Velo
              Ride!
              • Aug 2019
              • Everywhere
              • Send PM

He had one of his best seasons last year. The problem with this forum is when things get worse because of injuries to major players, they want to fire everyone.
              Our depth just isn't that good for one reason it is young depth like Facyson, Obugle, Teamer, the shit OTs and Patton.

John Harbaugh has been the HC at Balt for 12 seasons. Missed the playoffs 5 times. It just doesn't happen every year for most teams but you don't see them firing him.
              Rivers is 38. I've been watching him play for 14 seasons. He looks to me like he has lost his competitive edge. Let's see how he performs the remainder of this season.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                Dont let the PBs fool ya
                • Jun 2013
                • Henderson, NV
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post

Rivers is 38. I've been watching him play for 14 seasons. He looks to me like he has lost his competitive edge. Let's see how he performs the remainder of this season.
                He isn't 38 yet but will be soon.
                Brees is 40, Brady is 42 or 43 and some here think he wants to come here and they like that.

I don't think Rivers has lost his compitive edge, I think he is just tired of having a shit OL that he don't trust
                Last edited by Boltjolt; 11-26-2019, 09:15 AM.

Comment

• ChargingBolts
                  Superbowl?
                  • Sep 2018
                  • Los Angeles/Chicago
                  • Send PM

Rivers is 37 and can still throw the ball nicely.

Peyton had a phenomenal year in Denver, broke records and lost in SB, then the season he won the SB he was throwing ducks everywhere but due to his decision making and stellar D they still won.

Rivers is not throwing Ducks and knows how to read a D.

We don't want Elway signing a competitive, something to prove, jaded Rivers, it'll bite us.

Comment

• Velo
                    Ride!
                    • Aug 2019
                    • Everywhere
                    • Send PM

He isn't 38 yet but will be soon.
                    Brees is 40, Brady is 42 or 43 and some here think he wants to come here and they like that.

I don't think Rivers has lost his compitive edge, I tjinknjenis just tired of having a shit OL that he don't trust
                    Oh, my bad, he won't be 38 until another 12 days. :facepalm1::rofl:

Comment

• Boltjolt
                      Dont let the PBs fool ya
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Henderson, NV
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post

Oh, my bad, he won't be 38 until another 12 days. :facepalm1::rofl:
                      You made it sound like he has been 38 all season as some have and saying he will be 39.

Comment

• Charge!
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Aug 2019
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by PhilaBoltster View Post
                        I wouldn't be surprised if Kroenke were to file a lawsuit to prohibit the Chargers from playing in his stadium, claiming he was forced to accept the agreement, that it was unfair/illegal coercion, etc. Or now if the Chargers are not living up to the agreement.
                        I would love that!!!

Comment

• OhioBolt
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Send PM

What was once coined as the Battle of LA is going to be Baffling of LA X 2

Comment

Working...
                          X