• Show
Clear All
  • Lone Bolt
    Oline-Tip of the Spear...
    • Feb 2019
    • McLean Illinois
    • Pipefitter Illinois State University
    • Send PM

Mixed blessing bout Waller...out of our hair...but now the Raiders will be competition for one of those promising TEs this draft....
    Adopted Bolt: Kimani Vidal RB

Final prediction: Latham OT, Colson LB, Sainristil CB,Rice WR, Zinter OG, Nourzad OC, MacLachlan TE, Vidal RB, Lovett DT

Comment

• La Costa Boy
      Pretty much retired......
      • Sep 2018
      • JoJa
      • Bloviator of hot air and rhetoric.
      • Send PM

I just reached out to my Raider buddy this morning to congratulate him on Garrapolo and Epps. I told him it seemed like his crew were finally headed in the right direction. Now I just sent him a THANK YOU note for getting Waller out of the AFC West. The 100th pick for Waller???? I wish we would have done that......

Comment

• jamrock
        lawyers, guns and money
        • Sep 2017
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Lone Bolt View Post
        Mixed blessing bout Waller...out of our hair...but now the Raiders will be competition for one of those promising TEs this draft....
        True. Good to have him away from the afc west. Raiders may be drafting one of those TE’s but the Giants won’t be

Comment

• jamrock
          lawyers, guns and money
          • Sep 2017
          • Send PM

Broncos signed 2 OL and now Perine. Payton is sending a message loud and clear as to what his intentions are. Javonte will be back so they have built a pretty solid offense with a very good group of receivers to go along with it.

Comment

• Ghost of Quacksaw
            Beef Before Gazelles
            • May 2021
            • Send PM

Originally posted by La Costa Boy View Post
            I just reached out to my Raider buddy this morning to congratulate him on Garrapolo and Epps. I told him it seemed like his crew were finally headed in the right direction. Now I just sent him a THANK YOU note for getting Waller out of the AFC West. The 100th pick for Waller???? I wish we would have done that......
            Is ditching Waller a cap-related move for Vegas?!? I'm aware that he's in recovery from substance abuse, but hadn't picked up on any cues that the Raiders were having problems with him.

Comment

• Boltjolt
              Dont let the PBs fool ya
              • Jun 2013
              • Henderson, NV
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Ghost of Quacksaw View Post

Is ditching Waller a cap-related move for Vegas?!? I'm aware that he's in recovery from substance abuse, but hadn't picked up on any cues that the Raiders were having problems with him.
              His recovery was a while ago. They saved 11 mil with the trade.
              He missed many games last season with that dreaded hammy injury.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                Dont let the PBs fool ya
                • Jun 2013
                • Henderson, NV
                • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post
                Broncos signed 2 OL and now Perine. Payton is sending a message loud and clear as to what his intentions are. Javonte will be back so they have built a pretty solid offense with a very good group of receivers to go along with it.
                Jovante should be back but he had a very bad knee injury. Tore ACL, LCL and PCL. So it may take longer.

Comment

• powderblueboy
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jul 2017
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post
                  They overpaid greatly for McGlinchey & Powers.

Comment

• Fouts2herbert
                    Charger Fan since 1978
                    • Sep 2021
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by powderblueboy View Post

They overpaid greatly for McGlinchey & Powers.
                    I agree, I like the powers signing but mcglinchey is not worth that type of money, that’s top RT money, the 49ers are going to cash in LOT more comp picks again next year despite signing javon hargrave…
                    "The author assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this post. The information contained in this post is provided on an "as is" basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness or timeliness..."​​

Comment

• fanatic
                      Registered Chiefs Fan
                      • Dec 2021
                      • Southern California
                      • Realtor
                      • Send PM

CHARLES OMENIHUEDGE, KANSAS CITY CHIEFS
                      Charles Omenihu The Chiefs are expected to sign Charles Omenihu, formerly of the 49ers to a two-year, $20 million deal in max value.

Omenihu will head from one elite team to another to help with the Chiefs’ pass rushing rotation. He’s coming off of a year where he had a career-high 4.5 sacks as a situational pass rusher for the 49ers who had the best defense in 2022. With the Chiefs recent release of Frank Clark, Omenihu will have a chance to hop in and improve upon his numbers for the Super Bowl Champs.

Comment

• Leslie Grossman
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Nov 2020
                        • Oklahoma
                        • Send PM

Chiefs sure know what they are doing. Won't be shocked if they get a stud LT at 31 and Taylor is the RT.

Comment

• fanatic
                          Registered Chiefs Fan
                          • Dec 2021
                          • Southern California
                          • Realtor
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Leslie Grossman View Post
                          Chiefs sure know what they are doing. Won't be shocked if they get a stud LT at 31 and Taylor is the RT.
                          I think KC will move up in the draft to get a guy they really like. KC has 11 picks. Veach likes to eliminate the most obvious needs prior to the draft. Niang is a guy who may be the right tackle. Just needs to stay healthy. Played very well prior to injury. He was the starter then Wylie took over after he was injured.

KC replaced an over rated Clark with Omenihu and Brown with Taylor. Got younger and saved some money.

@KP_Show
                          Edge rushers in the NFL last year who had a higher win percentage than Omenihu as a pass rusher:

Myles Garrett Nick Bosa Micah Parsons Za'Darius Smith Trey Hendrickson

Omenihu was also in the top 15 in total pressures. He turns 26 in August. He will not be an easy replacement.​

Comment

Working...
                          X