• Show
Clear All
  • richpjr
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Nashville
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Caslon View Post

A lot of team’s quarterbacks not on teams Covid list.
    Except the Patriots backup QB...

Comment

• UglyTruth
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Oct 2018
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

I don't recall Saints fans warning us.

I saw him play plenty with the Raiders. He had good seasons there.

He don't look the same. Time to move on from him. He will be 35 next season.
      Are you joking? Saints fan universally hate him. He makes some plays because he’s big and athletic but has hands of stone.
      Tom Telesco’s Results in 9 years as Chargers GM:

- 69-74 record
      - 0 division titles in 9 yrs as GM
      - Worst record among all active GMs with same tenure
      - 6th worst winning percentage among all active GMs overall
      - 2 playoff wins despite elite QB all 9 yrs
      - Team still has the same weaknesses (Oline and run defense) that it had when hired as GM in 2013
      - Consistently puts together horrible depth, expects starters to never miss games

Comment

• Boltjolt
        Dont let the PBs fool ya
        • Jun 2013
        • Henderson, NV
        • Send PM

Originally posted by UglyTruth View Post

Are you joking? Saints fan universally hate him. He makes some plays because he’s big and athletic but has hands of stone.
        I sure don't recall them warning us. Where did they warn us? Here? I rarely go to other teams forums.
        Don't matter anyways.
        He isn't the same player and I wouldn't bring him back.

Comment

• dmac_bolt
          Day Tripper
          • May 2019
          • North of the Lagoon
          • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post

The Patriots added 3 players to the COVID list today, following the 2 they added yesterday. Damn, Bill isn't cheating enough! And the Chiefs had 13 players on their list last week. Damn Andy is losing respect fast!
          Chiefs won with 13 on the list last week, including several stars. Get better backups TT!
          “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• jamrock
            lawyers, guns and money
            • Sep 2017
            • Send PM

The Patriots added 3 players to the COVID list today, following the 2 they added yesterday. Damn, Bill isn't cheating enough! And the Chiefs had 13 players on their list last week. Damn Andy is losing respect fast!
            Any cheater knows you can’t be too obvious. 5? I laugh at 5. We had 14-15. And they’re playing the Jaguars. I’m sure BB said we need to give them some names this week

Comment

• richpjr
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jun 2013
              • Nashville
              • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post

Any cheater knows you can’t be too obvious. 5? I laugh at 5. We had 14-15. And they’re playing the Jaguars. I’m sure BB said we need to give them some names this week
              Maybe the Chiefs don't cheat as good as the Patriots with their 13 players on the list. Or maybe Occam's Razor comes in to play...

Comment

• QSmokey
                Guardedly Optimistic
                • Jun 2013
                • Kuna, Idaho
                • Retired
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

I don't recall Saints fans warning us.

I saw him play plenty with the Raiders. He had good seasons there.

He don't look the same. Time to move on from him. He will be 35 next season.
                I was hoping the Chargers would have traded for Zach Ertz when he was available earlier this year. Could have had him for a song. Marlon Mack, too. Would have upgraded two positions on the offense without much cost. Oh well.

Comment

• captaind
                  Cook This Pork Chops
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Mars
                  • Ball Holder
                  • Send PM

Maybe the Chiefs don't cheat as good as the Patriots with their 13 players on the list. Or maybe Occam's Razor comes in to play...
                  Occam's Razor should tell you they fudged Ward's test before they played us. Gimme a break, he's got Covid symptoms right before the game, but then we're told he's fine and he's playing. And it just happens to be the game that will determine the division winner -- and good thing, because their other corner is out, too. And then suddenly tests positive a few days later? Gees, this isn't rocket science.

Comment

• richpjr
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Nashville
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by captaind View Post

Occam's Razor should tell you they fudged Ward's test before they played us. Gimme a break, he's got Covid symptoms right before the game, but then we're told he's fine and he's playing. And it just happens to be the game that will determine the division winner -- and good thing, because their other corner is out, too. And then suddenly tests positive a few days later? Gees, this isn't rocket science.
                    No it really isn't, but not in the conspiracy theory way. I'm not blind to what people will sometimes do, but I also just don't looking for for conspiracies. Sometimes shit just happens.

Comment

• Boltgang74
                      We Are The Storm!
                      • Aug 2018
                      • Send PM

No shit doesnt just happen when big money is involved.Strange how some folks just will not see the truth maybe because they dont want to taint the game or somethin?Fact is the greedy bastards that pull this kinda shady shit Depend on folks not wanting to see the truth.

Comment

• richpjr
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Nashville
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltgang74 View Post
                        No shit doesnt just happen when big money is involved.Strange how some folks just will not see the truth maybe because they dont want to taint the game or somethin?Fact is the greedy bastards that pull this kinda shady shit Depend on folks not wanting to see the truth.
                        I haven't seen any truth. I've seen wild conjecture without the tiniest shred of evidence or even a faintly rational argument about anything except "just cuz they are greedy bastards".

Again, sometimes the simplest reason is the answer.

Comment

• Boltgang74
                          We Are The Storm!
                          • Aug 2018
                          • Send PM

I haven't seen any truth. I've seen wild conjecture without the tiniest shred of evidence or even a faintly rational argument about anything except "just cuz they are greedy bastards".

Again, sometimes the simplest reason is the answer.
                          Fine you keep believin what the NFL spoon feds ya.I will use my own intellect and see past allll the bullshit,cuz that is what all this is.

Comment

Working...
                          X