• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bolt4Knob
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Dec 2019
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Lone Bolt View Post
    Anybody see the footage of the Lions GM losing his shit, and screaming YEA!! over and over again in the elevator?...thats the kinda GM I want....
    Holmes and Campbell have done a nice job

Campbell came in with the biting nails stuff - but those two have really built a team. Done a very good job.

Comment

• Boltnut
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Feb 2019
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post
      Cowherd opines the Bears should move off Justin Fields, amid reports the Bears are going to stick with him. I agree with Cowherd. The Bears have #1 overall pick with a couple of great prospects to choose from, they should draft a QB. How often are you going to be in this position, with the #1 pick? I also think I'd take Drake Maye over Caleb Williams. Maye reminds me a lot of Justin Herbert.

THE HERD | Colin explains why Bears need to part ways with Justin Fields & choose a QB with top pick
      If I'm the Bears... I'm hitting the "Easy" button.
      #1 Marvin Harrison (best player in the draft)
      #9 Best edge rusher available (Latu, Turner, Verse)

Comment

• CivilBolt
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Nov 2019
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt4Knob View Post

Holmes and Campbell have done a nice job

Campbell came in with the biting nails stuff - but those two have really built a team. Done a very good job.
        Campbell likes biting knee caps off. Hopefully our next coach likes biting stuff off since it appears to work. Maybe we can bring in Mike Tyson for an inspirational speech

Comment

• Lone Bolt
          Oline-Tip of the Spear...
          • Feb 2019
          • McLean Illinois
          • Pipefitter Illinois State University
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltnut View Post

If I'm the Bears... I'm hitting the "Easy" button.
          #1 Marvin Harrison (best player in the draft)
          #9 Best edge rusher available (Latu, Turner, Verse)
          Hmmm...I think I would go with one of the OTs, if they stay with Fields...IF one is still there...hell, Fuaga is a beast RT...might be worth the 9 to them, or trade back for him...

If the Bears stay with Fields, I think they should go all in on the offense, especially Oline...and if he still flops, trade the farm next year for a QB...a rookie with a well built team around him...
          Adopted Bolt: Kimani Vidal RB

Final prediction: Latham OT, Colson LB, Sainristil CB,Rice WR, Zinter OG, Nourzad OC, MacLachlan TE, Vidal RB, Lovett DT

Comment

• Topcat
            AKA "Pollcat"
            • Jan 2019
            • Send PM

Originally posted by La Costa Boy View Post
            Did anybody enjoy watching Philly lose last night as much as I did? So now when people bring up our Jacksonville collapse, my retort is going to be "yeah but at least we aren't Philadelphia......."

Also looking at Laurie last night, we know that Sirianni is headed out the door along with his whole staff. I don't see JH diggin that scene in Philly......I HOPE!!!!!
            Saw that...Siriani in the hot seat...going for two on that TD extra point attempt and failing...then taking the figgie points off the board due to that penalty and then going for it on 4th and 5 and failing were bad...but IMHO, Siriani's worst call was failing to deal with that Bucs blitz, and all those sacks and hits on Hurts...he should have designed more quick passes (kind of like Tua vs. us), more designed rollouts and QB scrambles...total failure to adjust...kind of reminded me of Staley...
            Last edited by Topcat; 01-16-2024, 09:32 AM.

Comment

• richpjr
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jun 2013
              • Nashville
              • Send PM

Comment

• AFboltfan
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Nov 2018
                • Balboa Park bench
                • Medical Simulation
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Topcat View Post

Saw that...Siriani in the hot seat...going for two on that TD extra point attempt and failing...then taking the figgie points off the board due to that penalty and then going for it on 4th and 5 and failing were bad...but IMHO, Siriani's worst call was failing to deal with that Bucs blitz, and all those sacks and hits on Love...he should have designed more quick passes (kind of like Tua vs. us), more designed rollouts and QB scrambles...total failure to adjust...kind of reminded me of Staley...
                I hate that the Eagles lost... Now possibly 2 attractive HC positions could open for Harbaugh.

Comment

• Lone Bolt
                  Oline-Tip of the Spear...
                  • Feb 2019
                  • McLean Illinois
                  • Pipefitter Illinois State University
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post
                  Guy is a dawg...hope he transitions to the TV/Media side...I think he would be good.
                  Adopted Bolt: Kimani Vidal RB

Final prediction: Latham OT, Colson LB, Sainristil CB,Rice WR, Zinter OG, Nourzad OC, MacLachlan TE, Vidal RB, Lovett DT

Comment

• richpjr
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Nashville
                    • Send PM

Guy is a dawg...hope he transitions to the TV/Media side...I think he would be good.
                    The Tush Push in Philly will not be nearly as effective without him.

Comment

• La Costa Boy
                      Pretty much retired......
                      • Sep 2018
                      • JoJa
                      • Bloviator of hot air and rhetoric.
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post
                      Maybe Cunningham can talk him out of retirement.......

Comment

• jamrock
                        lawyers, guns and money
                        • Sep 2017
                        • Send PM

They’re gonna miss that guy. He and Travis have a podcast already. I can see him expanding on that. Like the Manning brothers

Comment

• Velo
                          Ride!
                          • Aug 2019
                          • Everywhere
                          • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
                          • Send PM

Interesting. Cowherd compares Nick Sirianni to Brandon Staley repeatedly. Says the Eagles were set to hire Staley in 2021 but the Chargers stole him away. lol Sirianni is only as good as his assistants, and without Steichen he's in over his head, like Staley. (Interesting that Staley presumably had the opportunity to keep Steichen as OC but opted for Lombardi?) Look at the Chargers and Eagles, what do they do well? Like the Staley Chargers, Sirianni's Eagles kept getting worse, the losses becoming more stunning. The regression of both Hurts and Herbert.

Eagles-Bucs Reaction: Baker Mayfield redemption, Jalen Hurts & Sirianni collapse | Colin Cowherd

Comment

Working...
                          X