• Show
Clear All
  • gzubeck
    Ines Sainz = Jet Bait!
    • Jan 2019
    • Tucson, AZ
    • Send PM

Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post

He thinks the Pack won’t win so he wants to go to the Donks or Raiders? Lol … ok Mr rogers.
    Raiders no...Donks Yes....

:shifty:
    Chiefs won the Superbowl with 10 Rookies....

"Locked, Cocked, and ready to Rock!" Jim Harbaugh

Comment

• 21&500
      Bolt Spit-Baller
      • Sep 2018
      • A Whale's Vajayjay
      • CMB refugee
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Ghost of Quacksaw View Post

The team disassociated itself from Britt Reid the night of the 'accident' itself.

Their season had just ended, his contract had run it's course, and the team issued a statement about the arrest of *former* employee, Britt Reid.
      What's your point? KC is off the hook?
      If so, I think Andy and by extension the franchise still has some responsibility here being that Andy is close to the situation.
      It's reasonable to assume Andy plays blind eye to his family in general (as evidence by his other son completing SI) but in a case where your son is working directly under you representing the franchise, you're obligated to use address any potentially harmful behaviors or issues occurring, not simply pretending they aren't there.
      Britt Reid should not have been employed in his role if he couldn't stop driving to and from work enibreated.
      Maybe no one knew? I find that extraordinary difficult to believe given Andys history and the franchise's recent history of not giving a fuck who they employ
      P1. Block Destruction
      P2. Shocking Effort
      P3. Ball Disruption
      P4. Obnoxious Communication

Comment

• FoutsFan
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Feb 2019
        • Birmingham AL
        • Send PM

Originally posted by 21&500 View Post

If so, I think Andy and by extension the franchise still has some responsibility here being that Andy is close to the situation.
        It's reasonable to assume Andy plays blind eye to his family in general (as evidence by his other son completing SI) but in a case where your son is working directly under you representing the franchise, you're obligated to use address any potentially harmful behaviors or issues occurring, not simply pretending they aren't there.
        Britt Reid should not have been employed in his role if he couldn't stop driving to and from work enibreated.
        Maybe no one knew? I find that extraordinary difficult to believe given Andys history and the franchise's recent history of not giving a fuck who they employ
        Under Reid the Chefs have become a terrible character team. Lots of bad actors all around. Maybe Fat Andy is a bad guy as well?

Comment

• Heatmiser
          HarbaughHarrisonHeatMiser
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post

He thinks the Pack won’t win so he wants to go to the Donks or Raiders? Lol … ok Mr rogers.
          Great point, Dmac. If Rodgers is unhappy with the front office of the Packers, he will absolutely hate Raiders. And Elway messed up the Broncos pretty bad post-Peyton. Jury out on the new guy but he seems bombastic.

TG
          Like, how am I a traitor? Your team are traitors.

Comment

• Ghost of Quacksaw
            Beef Before Gazelles
            • May 2021
            • Send PM

I was citing facts, non-editorially. Why are you pre-emptively taking umbrage?!?

To me, the implication is that the KC organization had HAD IT with Britt Reid. There was no, "Britt's going through a rough time, but he's a family member and he's in our hearts and prayers and we support him in this difficult time".

Nope. They completely distanced themselves from him. Immediately. Despite his being the head coach's son. Don't make me draw you a map, son! lol.

Comment

• 21&500
              Bolt Spit-Baller
              • Sep 2018
              • A Whale's Vajayjay
              • CMB refugee
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Ghost of Quacksaw View Post

I was citing facts, non-editorially. Why are you pre-emptively taking umbrage?!?

To me, the implication is that the KC organization had HAD IT with Britt Reid. There was no, "Britt's going through a rough time, but he's a family member and he's in our hearts and prayers and we support him in this difficult time".

Nope. They completely distanced themselves from him. Immediately. Despite his being the head coach's son. Don't make me draw you a map, son! lol.
              You got me wrong, I'm asking genuinely what your point was. So what are you drawing from your facts?

No offense taken, seriously

I was just trying to communicate what I understood from your post and further the conversation
              if that wasn't your point, no harm or foul.
              P1. Block Destruction
              P2. Shocking Effort
              P3. Ball Disruption
              P4. Obnoxious Communication

Comment

• Formula 21
                The Future is Now
                • Jun 2013
                • Republic of San Diego
                • Send PM

https://www.nfl.com/news/broncos-db-...d-up-in-denver

Watson would be happy to be ANYWHERE.
                not afraid of DW but no thank you.
                DW will be the next starting qb of The Mean Machine.
                Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
                The Wasted Decade is done.
                Build Back Better.

Comment

• Xenos
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Feb 2019
                  • Send PM

Comment

• like54ninjas
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Oct 2017
                    • Great White North
                    • Draftnik
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Xenos View Post
                    Hope it’s nothing serious.
                    My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
                    K9
                    Nasir
                    Tillery
                    Parham
                    Reed

Comment

• Xenos
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Feb 2019
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by like54ninjas View Post

Hope it’s nothing serious.
                      I hope not either. But HH’s inconsistent injury history is probably one major reason why we didn’t decide to resign him. Even though I really wanted us to

Comment

• sonorajim
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Jan 2019
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Xenos View Post

I hope not either. But HH’s inconsistent injury history is probably one major reason why we didn’t decide to resign him. Even though I really wanted us to
                        I thought we'd resign him bit all considered, I'm OK with where we are at.

Comment

• like54ninjas
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Oct 2017
                          • Great White North
                          • Draftnik
                          • Send PM

AFCW Breakdown with the Bolts first. A good listen all the way through.

My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
                          K9
                          Nasir
                          Tillery
                          Parham
                          Reed

Comment

Working...
                          X