• Show
Clear All
  • chargeroo
    Fan since 1961
    • Jan 2019
    • Oregon
    • Retired Manager/Pastor
    • Send PM

The Rams have a very strong from seven and the Bengals have such a -porous OL that I expect the Bengals will have a really hard time passing the ball. I'm taking the Rams in this one.
    THE YEAR OF THE FLIP!

Comment

• FoutsFan
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Feb 2019
      • Birmingham AL
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Topcat View Post

Pretty sad when Weedle is still obsessed with thoughts of revenge at a time when he should be happy to even be IN a SB...

weedle.JPG
      LOL the Spanos living rent free in his head.

Comment

• jamrock
        lawyers, guns and money
        • Sep 2017
        • Send PM

Originally posted by chargeroo View Post
        The Rams have a very strong from seven and the Bengals have such a -porous OL that I expect the Bengals will have a really hard time passing the ball. I'm taking the Rams in this one.
        Agree chargeroo!!! And while Burrow was sacked 9 times and the Bengals still won against the Titans I expect the Rams offense to put more points on the board. Could be a blow out

Comment

• Boltgang74
          We Are The Storm!
          • Aug 2018
          • Send PM

Originally posted by FoutsFan View Post

Hes headed to a Superbowl.Im sure the SpAnus clan is the last thing on his mind now that hes on a winning team with a successful front office :ml:

Comment

• FoutsFan
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Feb 2019
            • Birmingham AL
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltgang74 View Post

Hes headed to a Superbowl.Im sure the SpAnus clan is the last thing on his mind now that hes on a winning team with a successful front office :ml:
            Could be but deep down he knows he had nothing to do with the Rams winning in any capacity this year. He is nothing more than a hanger on and a has been.

Comment

• dmac_bolt
              Day Tripper
              • May 2019
              • North of the Lagoon
              • Send PM

Lol no shit. He’s such a little bitch. He got fully paid out to the last dollar on a Top-of-League Safety contract by the Spani, and he’s been endlessly bitching about it ever since. he manages to make me root for the Spani, that is hard to do.
              “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• Formula 21
                The Future is Now
                • Jun 2013
                • Republic of San Diego
                • Send PM

I’m rooting for Von Miller for SB MVP.
                Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
                The Wasted Decade is done.
                Build Back Better.

Comment

• Boltgang74
                  We Are The Storm!
                  • Aug 2018
                  • Send PM

Im rootin for the Bungholes to smash the Lambs.Fingers crossed.

Comment

• powderblueboy
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jul 2017
                    • Send PM

He may get a ring but deep down he knows he was just along for the ride.
                    I would agree with you if he mostly sat on the bench in the playoffs, and got in on only a few plays.

He is starting and made important contributions to their win against San Fran......they needed him to play well.
                    Charger fans well know that a deficiency in one spot makes you vulnerable.

The beard lives!

Comment

• Caslon
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Apr 2019
                      • Send PM

There are over 1000 proposition bets you can throw some money at. The pool and payout is no doubt small. Which player craps his pants on national/international TV. Yep, you can bet that possibility. Literally, 1000 + scenarios to bet on. Who wins the coin flip is a pretty heavily bet scenario. Supposed to be several billion on bets. Most ever. A 30 second commercial costs a record $7 million.
                      Last edited by Caslon; 02-10-2022, 11:50 AM.

Comment

• powderblueboy
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Jul 2017
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

Maybe Lynn would like to take Murray off our hands for a 3rd or 4th round pick.....being the asst HC and all.
                        Sure! He was the one behind the Lions selecting Sewell.

Comment

• Xenos
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Feb 2019
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by powderblueboy View Post
                          Robert Kraft once publicly chided Charger management (the Spanos) for their treatment of former players.
                          It had something to do with Jr. Seau, who was with the Patriots at the time.

I got the information 2nd hand from my Dad who paraphrased Kraft: 'you don't treat people that way.'

But then, its nothing new in someone saying the Spanos are scum bags.

The seed money for the family fortune was squeezed out of the malnourishment of children during the Bracero program of the post WWII years.
                          I don’t think Robert Kraft should be lecturing anyone given his own past issues with his own players, as well as letting his team cheat. Not to mention the whole massage parlor scandal he was involved in.

Comment

Working...
                          X