• Show
Clear All
  • Boltjolt
    Dont let the PBs fool ya
    • Jun 2013
    • Henderson, NV
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltnut View Post

I bet it was the word "promiscuous" that threw you off...
    I get it... you prefer "Ho". You've made that very clear.

I remember getting bashed for liking Cam Robinson back in the day...
    Pot-head, this...
    Criminal, that...
    Character issues...
    Personal decisions...

Ironic shit, right there.
    Nope

Comment

• dmac_bolt
      Day Tripper
      • May 2019
      • North of the Lagoon
      • Send PM

No evidence...? Or not enough to charge him with...? There's a big difference. We're acting as if we personally watched the videos. We're acting as if we know all of the details... did you read the 200-page report... or did you just allude to selectively leaked sound-bites...? DA's don't try cases unless they're nearly sure of the outcome. Very few sexual assault cases go to trial. Either that's a lot of ladies lying... or DA's are hesitant. In this case it "sounds-as-if" he's innocent (in a legal sense).

I hope Matt Araiza gets his shit straight.

As to my personal sex life... I'm not a kiss-and-tell kind of guy. I actually think it's a little creepy that you would ask...
      I can tell you that I've never had random, un-protected sex with a minor shortly after urinating on the backyard. Call me old-fashioned...LOL!

Are you "that guy"...? LOL! Everybody knows "that guy". Every kegger has "that guy". We just never worshipped him... even if he was the Punt God. Most of our parties we never even invited the punter. Usually, the punter stayed home on Friday night... practicing his "writhing in pain" routine... getting ready for the soccer season.
      We did mot the watch the tapes, but we read what the DA who did watch the tapes wrote. They said that every part of her allegation was proven to be a lie. Every single part was a lie. DA wrote that it was refuted by every piece of evidence they collected, and they collected a lot. So this “innocent in legal sense” is complete bullshit - he is completely innocent of her charges and you should knock that shit off! You’re basically continuing to imply maybe he is guilty of rape and they just can’t prove it. NO! He is NOT!. PERIOD! NOT FUCKING COOL!

I don’t think his behavior is that shockingly out of the norms of society at all. I knew a LOT of guys who had sex with girls they didn’t know well when they were early 20s. “That guy” was most guys, not “that” guy. Its not even newsworthy if that was the extent of her allegation. I think you’re holding an oddly harsh view of Mr Araiza but thats just my opinion. The “after urinating” seems to grab you in a visceral weird way.

If the locker question is “what will players think about a single college man having sex with a lady he doesn’t know well?” - he’s not going to lose that locker room. A handful of wise players will give him som friendly advice to be careful and watch out but more players in that room will have done the same thing. having sex is not a new thing and it’s not unusual.

your last part is revealing - you have a strong personal prejudice against punters. Did a punter steal your girlfriend, bro? It’s ok, this is a safe space.
      “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• Boltjolt
        Dont let the PBs fool ya
        • Jun 2013
        • Henderson, NV
        • Send PM

Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post

We did mot the watch the tapes, but we read what the DA who did watch the tapes wrote. They said that every part of her allegation was proven to be a lie. Every single part was a lie. DA wrote that it was refuted by every piece of evidence they collected, and they collected a lot. So this “innocent in legal sense” is complete bullshit - he is completely innocent of her charges and you should knock that shit off! You’re basically continuing to imply maybe he is guilty of rape and they just can’t prove it. NO! He is NOT!. PERIOD! NOT FUCKING COOL!

I don’t think his behavior is that shockingly out of the norms of society at all. I knew a LOT of guys who had sex with girls they didn’t know well when they were early 20s. “That guy” was most guys, not “that” guy. Its not even newsworthy if that was the extent of her allegation. I think you’re holding an oddly harsh view of Mr Araiza but thats just my opinion. The “after urinating” seems to grab you in a visceral weird way.

If the locker question is “what will players think about a single college man having sex with a lady he doesn’t know well?” - he’s not going to lose that locker room. A handful of wise players will give him som friendly advice to be careful and watch out but more players in that room will have done the same thing. having sex is not a new thing and it’s not unusual.

your last part is revealing - you have a strong personal prejudice against punters. Did a punter steal your girlfriend, bro? It’s ok, this is a safe space.
        I thought those were weird too.

Comment

• richpjr
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jun 2013
          • Nashville
          • Send PM

No evidence...? Or not enough to charge him with...? There's a big difference. We're acting as if we personally watched the videos. We're acting as if we know all of the details... did you read the 200-page report... or did you just allude to selectively leaked sound-bites...? DA's don't try cases unless they're nearly sure of the outcome. Very few sexual assault cases go to trial. Either that's a lot of ladies lying... or DA's are hesitant. In this case it "sounds-as-if" he's innocent (in a legal sense).

I hope Matt Araiza gets his shit straight.

As to my personal sex life... I'm not a kiss-and-tell kind of guy. I actually think it's a little creepy that you would ask...
          I can tell you that I've never had random, un-protected sex with a minor shortly after urinating on the backyard. Call me old-fashioned...LOL!

Are you "that guy"...? LOL! Everybody knows "that guy". Every kegger has "that guy". We just never worshipped him... even if he was the Punt God. Most of our parties we never even invited the punter. Usually, the punter stayed home on Friday night... practicing his "writhing in pain" routine... getting ready for the soccer season.
          Boltnut - do you think you would feel the same way if you were accused of something with not only no evidence against you but evidence to prove your accuser lied, that ruined your personal reputation, got you fired, and cost you literally hundreds of thousands of dollars (so far)?

False accusations strike a big nerve with me - I was friends with a married couple with a child that went through a very ugly divorce and the wife insinuated that her husband abused their child (later admitted she made it up to hurt him). It ruined his life for years and there was literally no consequences of any kind for his ex-wife - in fact she got sole custody of the child for years. That is just flat out wrong and why I hope Ariaza counter sues the living shit out of his accuser and wins every penny he can get out of her and her sleazy attorney.

Comment

• chargeroo
            Fan since 1961
            • Jan 2019
            • Oregon
            • Retired Manager/Pastor
            • Send PM

I'm from an entirely different generation. In the '50s, girls did not have sex until they were married. So us guys tried in vain to have sex but it was real difficult to find a willing girl.

Now, as I read all these comments I find that it's not unusual for people to have sex with someone they just met. Morals have gone to hell. When I say morals are gone, it's not only about sex. Look at all the teens that put on ski masks and rob stores in large groups. The murders that seem to occur in most large cities every weekend.

I'm glad I had my teen years in the early '50's and grew up in a time when simply being a decent person meant something.

There's a gun store in the same area that my Pharmacy is in and for the last 2/3 years I notice that the gun store has people standing in lines long enough that some are still outside. It seems everyone feels the need to own a gun nowadays - that's sad.

I have five great-grandchildren and I wonder what terrible things lie ahead for them.
            THE YEAR OF THE FLIP!

Comment

• dmac_bolt
              Day Tripper
              • May 2019
              • North of the Lagoon
              • Send PM

Originally posted by chargeroo View Post
              I'm from an entirely different generation. In the '50s, girls did not have sex until they were married. So us guys tried in vain to have sex but it was real difficult to find a willing girl.

Now, as I read all these comments I find that it's not unusual for people to have sex with someone they just met. Morals have gone to hell. When I say morals are gone, it's not only about sex. Look at all the teens that put on ski masks and rob stores in large groups. The murders that seem to occur in most large cities every weekend.

I'm glad I had my teen years in the early '50's and grew up in a time when simply being a decent person meant something.

There's a gun store in the same area that my Pharmacy is in and for the last 2/3 years I notice that the gun store has people standing in lines long enough that some are still outside. It seems everyone feels the need to own a gun nowadays - that's sad.

I have five great-grandchildren and I wonder what terrible things lie ahead for them.

Comment

• Fleet 1
                TPB Founder
                • Jun 2013
                • Kauai
                • Send PM

Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post

I don’t think the locker room is the best place to look for supporters of lying slandering money grabbing whores
                I don’t think they will care about his countersuit at all, personally. The PR office of the team - may care more only because they lack a moral compass and worry about the loudest (even if smallest) special interests.

One detail I keep reading her semi-supporter post is factually wrong: he was never charged with anything. No chargers were “dropped”. The DA investigated her allegations without filing any charges against anyone. They concluded there was not only no evidence to file any charges, but ample evidence proved conclusively that she was a liar and a slut.

alas for her and her lying greed - she lives in the age of universal cell phones - where fabricating a shesaid/hesaid bullshit charge can be slapped down by multiple recordings of the truth.
                Please stop calling this girl names. Warned you once.

Comment

• dmac_bolt
                  Day Tripper
                  • May 2019
                  • North of the Lagoon
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet 1 View Post

Please stop calling this girl names. Warned you once.

https://www.thepowderblues.com/forum...23#post1495823
                  ok, sorry Fleet - i missed your warning.

Comment

• Fleet 1
                    Fleet 1 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Thank you.
                • La Costa Boy
                  Pretty much retired......
                  • Sep 2018
                  • JoJa
                  • Bloviator of hot air and rhetoric.
                  • Send PM

"Dirty hippies"???? Is this shit for real??? So being part of a counter culture makes you a degenerate???

My OH My.......

Comment

• dmac_bolt
                    Day Tripper
                    • May 2019
                    • North of the Lagoon
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by La Costa Boy View Post

"Dirty hippies"???? Is this shit for real??? So being part of a counter culture makes you a degenerate???

My OH My.......
                    lol, you bet. i didn't say degenerate but thats a good addition to the description, thanks.

Comment

• SAY OW 55
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Jan 2023
                      • Send PM

Lots of opinion in here. Fucked up shit happens in College. I was at USC during the Bush and Leinart. Stuff it was awesome. A lot of the athletes just are around each other. So did I hook up with athletes yes. But it was just like let’s mess around before her coach gets back for curfew. Women were horny. And I was horny to. It was freshman and sophomore season. So we were still new to this stuff at least I was. Parties at SAE frat were normal. It was just the thing to see girls acting a fool dancing at parties to hip hop we all were. The coolest parties in L.A.

I met a woman after class in the hall way and took her back to my place and hooked up. It was college. Did I see any stuff going on like Matt Azaria no. I find it odd that people act like college kids are just animals. Or guys are just stupid meat heads. Guys had morals and respect. There were documented things in the news about the football team players but all that stuff went away and the players were cleared.

respect to the guy in the 50’s who didn’t do anything with chicks. You sound like an upstanding gentleman. But shit In the early 2000s 2003 2004. I had fun when I hit college and got nice.

it sucks that a girl lied on Matt Azzaria. This is nuts but you gotta kind of screen a woman before you hook up with her. Because once you do that. You can be charged with anything.

any woman I took back to my place was always so are you With this? You’re okay with this? And I’ve had women ask me so what are we going to do? Like hook up? And I’d be like yeah. You have to be. Because if you’re not up front things become grey.

I’ve been defending Matt I think he should be a Charger because he wasn’t at the party but he did put himself in a bad situation hooking up with that girl. His character doesn’t look good.

but shit let’s not act like teams never looked the other way Ben Rothlesberger.

Comment

• SAY OW 55
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Jan 2023
                        • Send PM

But bro you mentioned the 50’s come on man. You ever see Mad Men?

Comment

Working...
                        X