• Show
Clear All
  • ghost
    The Rise of Kellen Moore
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

https://www.koamnewsnow.com/chiefs-a...reid-gm-veach/

Chiefs announce extensions for head coach Andy Reid, GM Veach

Mike McCoy was unavailable for comment on the morning shift at Arbys.

630777692.0.jpg

The Kansas City Chiefs announced on Monday that General Manager Brett Veach has signed a contract extension with the club. Veach, in his eighth season with the team and fourth as GM, has quickly become one of the most successful General Managers in the National Football League. At just 42 years old, Veach became the second-youngest GM to win a Super Bowl after the club defeated the San Francisco 49ers 31-20 in Super Bowl LIV.

Impressive, our GM Tom Telesco is also in his eighth season with the team, and has never won an AFC West title.

Attached Files

Comment

• Charge!
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Aug 2019
      • Send PM

Originally posted by ghost View Post
      https://www.koamnewsnow.com/chiefs-a...reid-gm-veach/

Chiefs announce extensions for head coach Andy Reid, GM Veach

Mike McCoy was unavailable for comment on the morning shift at Arbys.

630777692.0.jpg

The Kansas City Chiefs announced on Monday that General Manager Brett Veach has signed a contract extension with the club. Veach, in his eighth season with the team and fourth as GM, has quickly become one of the most successful General Managers in the National Football League. At just 42 years old, Veach became the second-youngest GM to win a Super Bowl after the club defeated the San Francisco 49ers 31-20 in Super Bowl LIV.

Impressive, our GM Tom Telesco is also in his eighth season with the team, and has never won an AFC West title.
      wow.... 8 seasons?...... that is a scary long time to not accomplish anything........ Chargers need to clean house and start over......

other teams make turn arounds in only a year or 2..... starting with a new aggressive coach.....

what is really crazy is NFC east is so bad that the eventual winner will not likely have a winning record......

Comment

• 21&500
        Bolt Spit-Baller
        • Sep 2018
        • A Whale's Vajayjay
        • CMB refugee
        • Send PM

Arby’s is a fine institution that provides qualities sandwiches for a reasonable price.
        they do not deserve to be associated with that fraud of a man.
        quite slanderous.
        G-Ro knows.

Comment

• ghost
          The Rise of Kellen Moore
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

I've never heard of a club keeping a GM 8 years who can't produce a division title, the simplest building block (and metric), and the first stepping stone to success in the NFL.....So, IMO, it's John Spanos and Tom Telesco co-GMing this team, because John Spanos requires a front for his playing NFL executive because Daddy owns the team and he said I could.

Blowout EVERYONE and bring in John Dorsey as GM. I already saw what the Spanos Family did to Philip Rivers' career. It cannot be allowed to happen again.

Comment

• Boltgang74
            We Are The Storm!
            • Aug 2018
            • Send PM

I've never heard of a club keeping a GM 8 years who can't produce a division title, the simplest building block (and metric), and the first stepping stone to success in the NFL.....So, IMO, it's John Spanos and Tom Telesco co-GMing this team, because John Spanos requires a front for his playing NFL executive because Daddy owns the team and he said I could.

Blowout EVERYONE and bring in John Dorsey as GM. I already saw what the Spanos Family did to Philip Rivers' career. It cannot be allowed to happen again.
            POTD

Comment

• ghost
              The Rise of Kellen Moore
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

I think Daniel Jeremiah disagrees with me. Offense, we need a new LT & a new C. Defense, we need a new OLB and a CB.

Comment

• 21&500
                Bolt Spit-Baller
                • Sep 2018
                • A Whale's Vajayjay
                • CMB refugee
                • Send PM

I think Daniel Jeremiah disagrees with me. Offense, we need a new LT & a new C. Defense, we need a new OLB and a CB.
                Jeremiah doesn’t seem to see an opportunity when it’s falling on his lap
                if he were a tad more ambitious he clould very well be working his way into an executive position instead of singing praise
                wts he’s a good guy, calls it like he sees it.
                G-Ro knows.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                  Dont let the PBs fool ya
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Henderson, NV
                  • Send PM

Well with Derwin healthy, we are good at safety so I assume he means CB. OL we know we need and yes we need pass rushers.
                  Last edited by Boltjolt; 11-22-2020, 11:55 PM.

Comment

• Tol
                    From Accounting
                    • Mar 2019
                    • Carlsbad
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by 21&500 View Post

Jeremiah doesn’t seem to see an opportunity when it’s falling on his lap
                    if he were a tad more ambitious he clould very well be working his way into an executive position instead of singing praise
                    wts he’s a good guy, calls it like he sees it.

Comment

• Formula 21
                      The Future is Now
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Republic of San Diego
                      • Send PM

Yeah, yeah, yeah, next year we’re gonna be great. Just like every year.
                      Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
                      The Wasted Decade is done.
                      Build Back Better.

Comment

• Formula 21
                        The Future is Now
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Republic of San Diego
                        • Send PM

Pittsburgh cruised against the Jacksonville Jaguars on Sunday, but it wasn’t smooth sailing for every Steeler.

Wide receiver JuJu Smith-Schuster suffered one of the weirder injuries of the season (or of any season) while he was walking off the field in the second half. A penalty flag floated to the ground directly in his footpath and he stepped right on it. He didn’t see it and wasn’t expecting it, and he hopped up and began limping right away.

You see all sorts of injuries in the NFL, but that’s definitely a strange one.

Smith-Schuster wasn’t seriously injured, coach Mike Tomlin said afterward, but he was limited for the rest of the game. The Steelers do play on Thursday in Week 12, so Smith-Schuster’s injury will be worth monitoring.
                        Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
                        The Wasted Decade is done.
                        Build Back Better.

Comment

• Topcat
                          AKA "Pollcat"
                          • Jan 2019
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Formula 21 View Post
                          Pittsburgh cruised against the Jacksonville Jaguars on Sunday, but it wasn’t smooth sailing for every Steeler.

Wide receiver JuJu Smith-Schuster suffered one of the weirder injuries of the season (or of any season) while he was walking off the field in the second half. A penalty flag floated to the ground directly in his footpath and he stepped right on it. He didn’t see it and wasn’t expecting it, and he hopped up and began limping right away.

You see all sorts of injuries in the NFL, but that’s definitely a strange one.

Smith-Schuster wasn’t seriously injured, coach Mike Tomlin said afterward, but he was limited for the rest of the game. The Steelers do play on Thursday in Week 12, so Smith-Schuster’s injury will be worth monitoring.
                          Those penalty flags are weighted with some kind of metal weight. There was a story of a player that got hit in the eye by a penalty flag and injured, a few years ago. Why don't they just take the stinkin' weights out, for crying out loud? This is a safety hazard!

Comment

Working...
                          X