• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DerwinBosa
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Feb 2022
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Classic View Post

Bosa is not the best Charger either but he listed at #30. The top 100 is well known for being terrible year after year. I can't take them and pff seriously when it comes to Charger players. Just looked now and Burrow is #21 lol its getting comical now.
    Perhaps I'm biased, but I have no problem with Bosa being ranked as the best Charger. He had 10.5 sacks last year, with nobody else on the line to complement him sufficiently. Although Melvin Ingram was very good for a few years, we will hopefully finally see Bosa's true greatness with Mack on the other side.

Comment

• Boltjolt
      Dont let the PBs fool ya
      • Jun 2013
      • Henderson, NV
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Shock&Awe View Post

70% completion percentage, sacked a million times, went to the Superbowl on a team that was maybe supposed to win 8 games last year. Not sure I have beef with his ranking.
      I don't either. Burrow is a good QB.
      I do have an issue with Lamar Jackson being ahead of Herbert.....even if it is only 4 spots.

Comment

• chargeroo
        Fan since 1961
        • Jan 2019
        • Oregon
        • Retired Manager/Pastor
        • Send PM

70% completion percentage, sacked a million times, went to the Superbowl on a team that was maybe supposed to win 8 games last year. Not sure I have beef with his ranking.
        He's the real deal - I think he's the most accurate passer in the league.
        THE YEAR OF THE FLIP!

Comment

• chargeroo
          Fan since 1961
          • Jan 2019
          • Oregon
          • Retired Manager/Pastor
          • Send PM

Bosa is not the best Charger either but he listed at #30. The top 100 is well known for being terrible year after year. I can't take them and pff seriously when it comes to Charger players. Just looked now and Burrow is #21 lol its getting comical now.
          This was the vote of the players - they don't know as much about it as you do.
          THE YEAR OF THE FLIP!

Comment

• OG619FrightninLightnin
            Let's do this!
            • Aug 2022
            • Raleigh N. Carolina
            • Send PM

Funny to see the negative reactions to the pick

Comment

• Classic
              Hall Of Fame
              • Dec 2014
              • Send PM

So the gap between them is 19 players large. Its not about team sucess either or the dudes with losing records wouldn't be ranked at all.

Comment

• Classic
                Hall Of Fame
                • Dec 2014
                • Send PM

Originally posted by DerwinBosa View Post

Perhaps I'm biased, but I have no problem with Bosa being ranked as the best Charger. He had 10.5 sacks last year, with nobody else on the line to complement him sufficiently. Although Melvin Ingram was very good for a few years, we will hopefully finally see Bosa's true greatness with Mack on the other side.
                Bosa is elite no doubt but he isn't the diffrence maker that a elite QB can be. I hope we can see 2017 Bosa again or better with Mack alongside him

Comment

• Shock&Awe
                  Great White North
                  • Mar 2019
                  • Send PM

Funny video today on the Chargers YouTube page with Sebastian Joseph-Day interviewing Herbert, I think it's a mini-series because there was one with Bosa from last week. Curious to see how many of these they did during camp.

Comment

• DerwinBosa
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Feb 2022
                    • Send PM

Bosa is elite no doubt but he isn't the diffrence maker that a elite QB can be. I hope we can see 2017 Bosa again or better with Mack alongside him
                    Well, Bosa actually isn't the top-ranked Charger on the list. J.C. Jackson is in the top 20.

Comment

• Velo
                      Ride!
                      • Aug 2019
                      • Everywhere
                      • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
                      • Send PM

Justin Herbert Is Known for His Arm. But His Mental Game May Be Even Better.

The third-year pro is quickly climbing the list of top quarterbacks in the NFL.
                      And Chargers coaches say that’s due to a processing ability matched only by some of the greatest of all time.

By Steven Ruiz Aug 31, 2022, 6:00am EDT

The third-year pro is quickly climbing the list of top quarterbacks in the NFL. And Chargers coaches say that’s due to a processing ability matched only by some of the greatest of all time.

Comment

• richpjr
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Nashville
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post
                        Justin Herbert Is Known for His Arm. But His Mental Game May Be Even Better.

The third-year pro is quickly climbing the list of top quarterbacks in the NFL.
                        And Chargers coaches say that’s due to a processing ability matched only by some of the greatest of all time.

By Steven Ruiz Aug 31, 2022, 6:00am EDT

The third-year pro is quickly climbing the list of top quarterbacks in the NFL. And Chargers coaches say that’s due to a processing ability matched only by some of the greatest of all time.

Wow, that is some high praise in that article.

Comment

• Velo
                          Ride!
                          • Aug 2019
                          • Everywhere
                          • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post

Wow, that is some high praise in that article.
                          Every Chargers fans should read it.

Comment

Working...
                          X