• Show
Clear All
  • Budsman
    Registered Charger Fan
    • May 2017
    • Send PM

Originally posted by RollingThunder View Post

Exactly, what a drama queen.
    How dare anyone have a non rainbows and sunshine opinion! Let’s label them and devalue their opinion to make me/us feel better.

:anchorjump:

Comment

• gzubeck
      Ines Sainz = Jet Bait!
      • Jan 2019
      • Tucson, AZ
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Budsman View Post

youre honestly comparing Herbert with Brady?

:what:
      Seems your brain dead! Try reading the post! I'm comparing him to the lack of respect when drafted! Whether he becomes another HOF is going to take ten years to find out!
      Chiefs won the Superbowl with 10 Rookies....

"Locked, Cocked, and ready to Rock!" Jim Harbaugh

Comment

• gzubeck
        Ines Sainz = Jet Bait!
        • Jan 2019
        • Tucson, AZ
        • Send PM

Wow pretty elitist, his opinion is as valid as yours or anyone else’s. Go look up JT O’Sullivans qb big board, had Herbert at 7th after in depth break down. Herbert has detractors who don’t believe the hype, sorry it’s true.
        I agree with him on some things and some not. He hates the chargers because of the spanos. That's fine but don't hate on the fans too!

Comment

• RollingThunder
          Administrator
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

How dare anyone have a non rainbows and sunshine opinion! Let’s label them and devalue their opinion to make me/us feel better.

You've stated your opinion clearly. As usual you like to go off the deep end and then go scouring every corner of the internet to try to justify your opinion against others.

Many people here stated their dislike of the pick without the drama attached and moved on. Get over it.

Comment

• Shumway
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Aug 2019
            • Perth Australia
            • Send PM

It's a really interesting paradox that you're condescendingly devaluing others' opinions with sarcasm for their act of devaluing others' opinions.

Comment

• Budsman
              Registered Charger Fan
              • May 2017
              • Send PM

Originally posted by gzubeck View Post

Seems your brain dead! Try reading the post! I'm comparing him to the lack of respect when drafted! Whether he becomes another HOF is going to take ten years to find out!
              Name calling only shows how weak you’re point is. Do better and be better.

Your point is flawed, you compared him to Brady’s situation in the draft, which is comparing him to Brady in one form or another. Brady was also a much different prospect with less excitement around him. I mean you obviously are hoping he becomes Brady by using him as your comparison target or you would have used one of many other QBs who had the same disrespect. It’s not unusual because most QBs aren’t Tom Brady and actually do fail.

Comment

• gzubeck
                Ines Sainz = Jet Bait!
                • Jan 2019
                • Tucson, AZ
                • Send PM

Name calling only shows how weak you’re point is. Do better and be better.

Your point is flawed, you compared him to Brady’s situation in the draft, which is comparing him to Brady in one form or another. Brady was also a much different prospect with less excitement around him. I mean you obviously are hoping he becomes Brady by using him as your comparison target or you would have used one of many other QBs who had the same disrespect. It’s not unusual because most QBs aren’t Tom Brady and actually do fail.
                That wasn't the intent of saying he's an automatic contender for HOF material. The comparison was meant as a respect issue only. He'll play better than a D- player. LOL!

Comment

• Budsman
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • May 2017
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Shumway View Post

It's a really interesting paradox that you're condescendingly devaluing others' opinions with sarcasm for their act of devaluing others' opinions.
                  Did I devalue their opinion or did I devalue their petty name calling? I think if you label someone by calling them a derogatory name, especially as your only point in the post, you deserve to get flamed, and I was actually really nice about it and used sarcasm vs pure flame.

Comment

• Budsman
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • May 2017
                    • Send PM

That wasn't the intent of saying he's an automatic contender for HOF material. The comparison was meant as a respect issue only. He'll play better than a D- player. LOL!
                    Ok, I get it. It felt like you were trying to compare him, if you weren’t then no biggie. Crisis averted!

Comment

• Budsman
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • May 2017
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by RollingThunder View Post

You've stated your opinion clearly. As usual you like to go off the deep end and then go scouring every corner of the internet to try to justify your opinion against others.

Many people here stated their dislike of the pick without the drama attached and moved on. Get over it.
                      Ahh the whole, “You don’t get to engage in discussion because you don’t agree with me/us” defense. Well sorry, I’m not going to stop discussing this because you don’t like my opinion. If people bring up something I disagree with I’ll politely continue to participate in conversation. If you don’t like it well...

Comment

• MagicMamba88
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Sep 2019
                        • Send PM

Justin Herbert Breaks Down Being A Player In The NFL Virtual Draft, What Teams Want Him, & More

Comment

• Budsman
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • May 2017
                          • Send PM

I agree with him on some things and some not. He hates the chargers because of the spanos. That's fine but don't hate on the fans too!
                          This was pre draft, he didn’t have an axe to grind with the Chargers. And anyone who dislikes the Spanii is ok in my book! :tongue:

Comment

Working...
                          X