• Show
Clear All
  • Bolts27
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Apr 2020
    • Burlington Ontario Canada
    • Self-Employed
    • Send PM

Duck fan stay the course Duckie.. Honestly the group of Bolts fans here are solid, sincere fans.. I agree with you that the sour grapes right now is over the top and some are acting like someone just kicked their dog and kissed their girl.. I don’t get it but it’ll pass.. Welcome to the site, always thrilled to see a new fan to cheer with.. I’m with you on Herbert a1000%..Soon enough we’ll be smugly cheering and beering because we knew all along what a great QB we’ve been lucky to get.. stay chill and cheers from Canada!

Comment

• beachcomber
      & ramblin' man
      • Jan 2019
      • Send PM

https://ftw.usatoday.com/2020/04/2020-nfl-draft-tracker-live-grades-for-every-first-round-pick

I gave Herbert a third-round grade, so obviously I’m not crazy about this pick. I get why the Chargers like him: He’s big, he’s athletic and he has the biggest arm in the draft. But how many quarterbacks with accuracy and decision-making issues have gone onto good careers in the NFL? It’s not a long list. Herbert has a loooong way to go in his development.
      5/11 Fuaga, 37 Kamari Lassiter, 40 Sinnott, 67 Bralen Trice, 69 Cedric Gray, 105 Jaylen Wright, 110 Braelon Allen, 140 Joe Milton, 181 Khristian Boyd, Tylan Grable, 225 Daijun Edwards, 253 Miyan Williams

Comment

• gzubeck
        Ines Sainz = Jet Bait!
        • Jan 2019
        • Tucson, AZ
        • Send PM

Originally posted by beachcomber View Post
        https://ftw.usatoday.com/2020/04/2020-nfl-draft-tracker-live-grades-for-every-first-round-pick

I gave Herbert a third-round grade, so obviously I’m not crazy about this pick. I get why the Chargers like him: He’s big, he’s athletic and he has the biggest arm in the draft. But how many quarterbacks with accuracy and decision-making issues have gone onto good careers in the NFL? It’s not a long list. Herbert has a loooong way to go in his development.
        Oh my God! That's almost as bad as Tom Brady getting dissed by everyone in the draft and goes on to be a Hall of Famer! I would print this out and plastered on the inside of Herbert's Locker cabinet so he can see this every game! D- These are Fighting words sports writer. LOL!
        Chiefs won the Superbowl with 10 Rookies....

"Locked, Cocked, and ready to Rock!" Jim Harbaugh

Comment

• gzubeck
          Ines Sainz = Jet Bait!
          • Jan 2019
          • Tucson, AZ
          • Send PM

I just checked some of his other grades for other players and when I saw they gave Oakland a D- for Henry Ruggs III i have to say this guy is an idiot!:2cents:
          Chiefs won the Superbowl with 10 Rookies....

"Locked, Cocked, and ready to Rock!" Jim Harbaugh

Comment

• Berserker76
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Nov 2019
            • Send PM

Herbert's going to be awesome for the Bolts. Great job, TT & Co. I'm happy with losing 2 picks to snag Murray, too. Less fodder for camp, but we got a top-tier ILB. Can't wait for the season to start. Bolt Up, baby!

Comment

• Budsman
              Registered Charger Fan
              • May 2017
              • Send PM

Originally posted by chris9341 View Post

LOL no way in hell you watched him play then say he's the 5th or 6th best QB in this draft.
              Uh, yeah there is. I’ve seen him as low as ranked 7th by former nfl qbs. He’s got the measurable but his mechanics need a lot of work and there’s some accuracy issues.

Evaluators fall in love with measurable, it causes Players to get over rated, that’s Justin Herbert. I hope he will be a great one, he seems to have a good head on his shoulders. Hopefully by the time he gets it, if he does, we haven’t wasted too much time and lost some of our key players to the cap. He’s not ready to compete in the nfl today and he will likely have some real growing pains for a few years. Hope they get fournette so they can run the ball 70 percent of the time.

Comment

• Budsman
                Registered Charger Fan
                • May 2017
                • Send PM

Originally posted by gzubeck View Post

Oh my God! That's almost as bad as Tom Brady getting dissed by everyone in the draft and goes on to be a Hall of Famer! I would print this out and plastered on the inside of Herbert's Locker cabinet so he can see this every game! D- These are Fighting words sports writer. LOL!
                youre honestly comparing Herbert with Brady?

:what:

Comment

• like54ninjas
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Oct 2017
                  • Great White North
                  • Draftnik
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by beachcomber View Post

Who the fuck is Steven Ruiz?
                  My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
                  K9
                  Nasir
                  Tillery
                  Parham
                  Reed

Comment

• Budsman
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • May 2017
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by like54ninjas View Post

Who the fuck is Steven Ruiz?
                    Evidently someone who gets it. Herbert is a gamble based on measurables, if we hit then great but more likely than not we won’t. Here’s hoping!

Comment

• like54ninjas
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Oct 2017
                      • Great White North
                      • Draftnik
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Budsman View Post

Evidently someone who gets it. Herbert is a gamble based on measurables, if we hit then great but more likely than not we won’t. Here’s hoping!
                      So a fucking nobody.
                      You mean a barely known random pundit subjectively sees what you do. Not an actual talent evaluator.
                      My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
                      K9
                      Nasir
                      Tillery
                      Parham
                      Reed

Comment

• Budsman
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • May 2017
                        • Send PM

So a fucking nobody.
                        You mean a barely known random pundit subjectively sees what you do. Not an actual talent evaluator.
                        Wow pretty elitist, his opinion is as valid as yours or anyone else’s. Go look up JT O’Sullivans qb big board, had Herbert at 7th after in depth break down. Herbert has detractors who don’t believe the hype, sorry it’s true.

Comment

• RollingThunder
                          Administrator
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Send PM

So a fucking nobody.
                          Exactly, what a drama queen.

Comment

Working...
                          X