• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Boltdiehard
    The Precious
    • May 2019
    • Send PM

Justin could have easily put up 450 yards tonight and this should have been a blowout. That said glad he got to win the game.

Comment

• Formula 21
      The Future is Now
      • Jun 2013
      • Republic of San Diego
      • Send PM

Originally posted by AK47 View Post

Oracle, McKesson, HP, Tesla......these are just some of the largest companies moving out of Cali to Texas. Perhaps the Chargers should've moved to Austin or San Antonio. A true fresh start. Said Texas cities would've backed any NFL team.
      Why would anyone move from paradise to a shithole?
      Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
      The Wasted Decade is done.
      Build Back Better.

Comment

• Fleet
        TPB Founder
        • Jun 2013
        • Cardiff - Poipu
        • Send PM

Im so fucking happy for #10. This is going to be so good for him. Back to back game winning drives.

Comment

• BoltUp InLA
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Sep 2020
          • Send PM

Originally posted by chaincrusher View Post

The play calling has been horrible and was again tonight.

You have Herbert pulling the team forward despite the Lynn and Steichen anchors being tied around his neck and waist.
          What?? Outside of a few calls, the Chargers kept the Raiders off balance . Fix the offensive line and I can pretty much assure you even better play calling. Can’t you see why he is limited in what he can call at times?

Comment

• richpjr
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jun 2013
            • Nashville
            • Send PM

Comment

• BoltUp InLA
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Sep 2020
              • Send PM

The offense has played beyond my expectations this year and I was a fan of Herbert even before the draft. The lost of Ekeler has hurt also. And the offensive line.. really? Should there even be much discussion about some of the OL woes?

Comment

• Bolt-O
                Administrator
                • Jun 2013
                • Send PM

Thinking the same thing, lol.

Comment

• Fleet
                  Fleet commented
                  Editing a comment
                  It was killing me. lol
              • Ghetty
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Apr 2020
                • Send PM

This kid is a freaking monster.

Comment

• Steve
                  Administrator
                  • Jun 2013
                  • South Carolina
                  • Meteorologist
                  • Send PM

It would have been a blowout if the D had played better.

They should get some credit for the last two weeks in that if not for the turnovers and timely stops, Herbert is not going to be in position to lead the comeback.

But, overall, Herbert and the O probably blows the Raiders and Falcons out if we aren't making coverage mistakes, unable to pressure the QB even when we blitz and just having horrible run fits. Get the Raiders off on a reasonable number of 3rd downs and Herbert gets a bunch more drives, and scores another couple of TD.

Comment

• Velo
                    Ride!
                    • Aug 2019
                    • Everywhere
                    • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by like54ninjas View Post

Cali needs to thin out by half so I can afford a 5 acre beach bluff property in Rancho Santa Fe.
                    Aside from Rancho Santa Fe not being on the beach, I agree. Whenever there is a story about companies or people leaving California as if it's a bad thing, I'm like uh uh, keep the exit stream going and thank you for leaving. Fewer people, less crowding, less competition for housing, etc. etc. It's a win-win as far as I'm concerned.

Comment

• gzubeck
                      Ines Sainz = Jet Bait!
                      • Jan 2019
                      • Tucson, AZ
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Steve View Post
                      It would have been a blowout if the D had played better.

They should get some credit for the last two weeks in that if not for the turnovers and timely stops, Herbert is not going to be in position to lead the comeback.

But, overall, Herbert and the O probably blows the Raiders and Falcons out if we aren't making coverage mistakes, unable to pressure the QB even when we blitz and just having horrible run fits. Get the Raiders off on a reasonable number of 3rd downs and Herbert gets a bunch more drives, and scores another couple of TD.
                      There's a thing in Gus' training manual that states we should absolutely ignore the threat of Running QB's. Once they get past the line of scrimmage it's an easy 15 yard gain.
                      Chiefs won the Superbowl with 10 Rookies....

"Locked, Cocked, and ready to Rock!" Jim Harbaugh

Comment

• Boltdiehard
                        The Precious
                        • May 2019
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post

Aside from Rancho Santa Fe not being on the beach, I agree. Whenever there is a story about companies or people leaving California as if it's a bad thing, I'm like uh uh, keep the exit stream going and thank you for leaving. Fewer people, less crowding, less competition for housing, etc. etc. It's a win-win as far as I'm concerned.
                        Sounds nice and I agree however they will fill the void with more massive immigration flows of mostly uneducated and low skill replacements.

BTW you and I were pretty much spot-on in the Raiders pregame thread this week. I said keep Waller to ten catches and 150 yards and we have a chance. He had nine catches for one fifty. Your Herbert numbers were pretty close if I remember correctly. He should have put up 450 and 3-4 TDs but he gets another win so all good.

Comment

Working...
                        X