X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CivilBolt View Post
    Hi guys brand new here! I’ve been a fan since 1996 after moving to SD from the Philippines. I think Flutie was our QB at the time. I’ve seen the ups and downs (Leaf) with our QB position that is why I’m a big Rivers fan. With a decent OL, he can make a no name WR looks like a probowler. One of my fondest memory going to the game were against the Raiders and Colts when Manning was still a rookie. He struggled big time against our team. You can’t tell at that time he’ll have a long and good career. Just wanted to say how awesome this site is. Keep up the good work!
    I used to know a CivilD. Welcome to the Blues.

Comment

• Hi, everyone, Ravens fan here. Was once a Charger fan for 40 years until I concluded that the present ownership was not totally committed to fielding a Super Bowl team. I still do wish the Charger players, coaches, staff and fans well (except when you play our team, obviously). Thank you, Fleet, for approving my membership.

Comment

• Originally posted by jackraven View Post
        Hi, everyone, Ravens fan here. Was once a Charger fan for 40 years until I concluded that the present ownership was not totally committed to fielding a Super Bowl team. I still do wish the Charger players, coaches, staff and fans well (except when you play our team, obviously). Thank you, Fleet, for approving my membership.
        Smart man. If the Raiders had re branded going to Vegas, I'd have switched but I can't be a Raiders fan.

Comment

• lol

Comment

• It is great to see new, unfamiliar usernames.

There are smart football minds
            and passionate Charger fans.

This place rocks !
            Justin Herbert
            Ross Blacklock
            Ezra Cleveland
            Adam Trautman
            Dane Jackson
            Joe Reed
            Kevin Dotson
            Keep: MG, EK, HH, AP ...UFAs: GGlasgow, JSchobert, BBreeland

Comment

• Hello everyone!

Super excited to join this group. Grew up in San Diego and lived there from 1988 to 2002. Have always been a die hard, my pops had season tickets that whole time. I have started a podcast with my brother and best friend because we all live across the country and never get the compradore we love from being around other Charger fans. If anyone here is open to checking us out we are Charger Chat Podcast, you can find us on iTunes and Spotify.

Thank you all and cant wait for the upcoming season.

Comment

• Originally posted by Charger Chat Podcast View Post
                Hello everyone!

Super excited to join this group. Grew up in San Diego and lived there from 1988 to 2002. Have always been a die hard, my pops had season tickets that whole time. I have started a podcast with my brother and best friend because we all live across the country and never get the compradore we love from being around other Charger fans. If anyone here is open to checking us out we are Charger Chat Podcast, you can find us on iTunes and Spotify.

Glad to have you man. Welcome aboard.

Comment

Hello everyone!

Good to have you here !
                  Hope the podcast goes well.
                  Season of transition.
                  Go Bolts.
                  Justin Herbert
                  Ross Blacklock
                  Ezra Cleveland
                  Adam Trautman
                  Dane Jackson
                  Joe Reed
                  Kevin Dotson
                  Keep: MG, EK, HH, AP ...UFAs: GGlasgow, JSchobert, BBreeland

Comment

Hello everyone!

Welcome to TPB!
                    Look forward to reading your thoughts on our Bolts.
                    Pre Combine & FA
                    #6) TUA TAGOVAILOA (QB) BAMA
                    #37) **trade w/cowgirls for #51 & #82
                    #51) BRANDON AIYUK (WR) ASU
                    #71) LUCAS NIANG (OT) TCU
                    #82) DAMON ARNETTE (CB) OHSU
                    #109) ANTONIO GIBSON (RB/WRS) MEMPHIS
                    #151) JEREMY CHINN (FS/DLB) SIU
                    #186) DONELL STANLEY (OC/OG) USC
                    #220) STEPHEN SULLIVAN (TE) LSU

Comment

Hello everyone!

I listen to you guys regularly on Spotify. Entertaining stuff. Welcome aboard.

Comment

• hello everyone!
                        i'm an italian bolt fan. i started rooting for the Chargers in the early eightys, when tv and magazines start reporting nfl news and highlights. i fall in love with Fouts Muncie and the Air Coryell philosophy.
                        then i started play football (not soccer) with the bolts in my mind. Now, after a period when i coached a team near my town, i play football only in a madden league .
                        my english isn't so good to write often but i'll try to follow all the posts.

Comment

• Originally posted by almailva View Post
                          hello everyone!
                          i'm an italian bolt fan. i started rooting for the Chargers in the early eightys, when tv and magazines start reporting nfl news and highlights. i fall in love with Fouts Muncie and the Air Coryell philosophy.
                          then i started play football (not soccer) with the bolts in my mind. Now, after a period when i coached a team near my town, i play football only in a madden league .
                          my english isn't so good to write often but i'll try to follow all the posts.
                          Welcome!

Comment

Working...
                          X