X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CivilBolt View Post
    Hi guys brand new here! I’ve been a fan since 1996 after moving to SD from the Philippines. I think Flutie was our QB at the time. I’ve seen the ups and downs (Leaf) with our QB position that is why I’m a big Rivers fan. With a decent OL, he can make a no name WR looks like a probowler. One of my fondest memory going to the game were against the Raiders and Colts when Manning was still a rookie. He struggled big time against our team. You can’t tell at that time he’ll have a long and good career. Just wanted to say how awesome this site is. Keep up the good work!
    I used to know a CivilD. Welcome to the Blues.

Comment

• Hi, everyone, Ravens fan here. Was once a Charger fan for 40 years until I concluded that the present ownership was not totally committed to fielding a Super Bowl team. I still do wish the Charger players, coaches, staff and fans well (except when you play our team, obviously). Thank you, Fleet, for approving my membership.

Comment

• Originally posted by jackraven View Post
        Hi, everyone, Ravens fan here. Was once a Charger fan for 40 years until I concluded that the present ownership was not totally committed to fielding a Super Bowl team. I still do wish the Charger players, coaches, staff and fans well (except when you play our team, obviously). Thank you, Fleet, for approving my membership.
        Smart man. If the Raiders had re branded going to Vegas, I'd have switched but I can't be a Raiders fan.

Comment

• lol

Comment

• It is great to see new, unfamiliar usernames.

There are smart football minds
            and passionate Charger fans.

This place rocks !
            ISimmons LB NGallimore DT NHarris IOL DDuvernay WR JRobinson RB HBryant TE SCharles OT v3
            UFAs Joe Schobert LB Joe Haeg OL Byron Jones DB
            we play modern defensive football

Comment

Working...
            X