Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome New Members.....Introduce Yourself Here

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by BleuMoon View Post
    Greetings TPB--decided to finally give this forum a go. Looking forward to reading some interesting post, reconnecting with a few members from the old CMB and contributing the occasional comment that perhaps you "didn't see that coming". Like so many, I refuse to give up hope that we'll one day witness the Chargers win a Super Bowl--sadly without Rivers. Oh, and for clarification, a blue moon is an additional full moon that appears in a subdivision of a year: either the third of four full moons in a season, or a second full moon in a month of the common calendar. A BleuMoon (note spelling) is a long time CMB/Globetrotting/Chargers fan that appears in a subdivision of the NFL: either to endure rollercoaster wins or embarrassing losses. Anything is possible when a BleuMoon appears.
    Good to have you @TPB.
    MY TT/AL PREDICTION DRAFT
    6) J. HERBERT (QB) UOR - 6’6” - 236#
    37) J. CHINN (WIL/DLB) SIU - 6’3” - 221#
    71) M. PEART (OT) UCONN - 6’7” - 318#
    112) A. GIBSON (RB/WRS) MU - 6’ - 228#
    151) R. ROBINSON (CB) TUL - 6’1” - 205#
    186) Q. WATKINS (WR/KR) USM - 6’ - 185#
    220) B. RECHSTEINER (FB/RB) KSU - 5’10” - 223#

    Comment


    • Originally posted by BleuMoon View Post
      Greetings TPB--decided to finally give this forum a go. Looking forward to reading some interesting post, reconnecting with a few members from the old CMB and contributing the occasional comment that perhaps you "didn't see that coming". Like so many, I refuse to give up hope that we'll one day witness the Chargers win a Super Bowl--sadly without Rivers. Oh, and for clarification, a blue moon is an additional full moon that appears in a subdivision of a year: either the third of four full moons in a season, or a second full moon in a month of the common calendar. A BleuMoon (note spelling) is a long time CMB/Globetrotting/Chargers fan that appears in a subdivision of the NFL: either to endure rollercoaster wins or embarrassing losses. Anything is possible when a BleuMoon appears.
      Good to have you Bleu Moon.

      Comment


      • Hey Everyone,

        I have a Chargers Blog and found this group. Thought that I would post my articles here for anyone interested in reading some of my thoughts and opinions. I also do film breakdown as well. I am in the process of becoming a writer for the Brawl Network. You can find my website, Twitter and Facebook pages below.

        High-Boltage.com
        Twitter: @theemassterbolt
        Facebook: @theemasterbolt

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Tylerlaw13 View Post
          Hey Everyone,

          I have a Chargers Blog and found this group. Thought that I would post my articles here for anyone interested in reading some of my thoughts and opinions. I also do film breakdown as well. I am in the process of becoming a writer for the Brawl Network. You can find my website, Twitter and Facebook pages below.

          High-Boltage.com
          Twitter: @theemassterbolt
          Facebook: @theemasterbolt
          Cool man. Remind me of myself when i was really young. Hobby of mine as well. Welcome.

          I added your twitter feed to our navbar drop down and your website to our Team Info drop down.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Tylerlaw13 View Post
            Hey Everyone,

            I have a Chargers Blog and found this group. Thought that I would post my articles here for anyone interested in reading some of my thoughts and opinions. I also do film breakdown as well. I am in the process of becoming a writer for the Brawl Network. You can find my website, Twitter and Facebook pages below.

            High-Boltage.com
            Twitter: @theemassterbolt
            Facebook: @theemasterbolt
            Welcome to TPB!

            MY TT/AL PREDICTION DRAFT
            6) J. HERBERT (QB) UOR - 6’6” - 236#
            37) J. CHINN (WIL/DLB) SIU - 6’3” - 221#
            71) M. PEART (OT) UCONN - 6’7” - 318#
            112) A. GIBSON (RB/WRS) MU - 6’ - 228#
            151) R. ROBINSON (CB) TUL - 6’1” - 205#
            186) Q. WATKINS (WR/KR) USM - 6’ - 185#
            220) B. RECHSTEINER (FB/RB) KSU - 5’10” - 223#

            Comment


            • I have been on hiatus, but now I'm back. And just when I get back, my job has put me on furlough. Will wonders ever cease?

              Pointy
              "You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline - it helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer." --Frank Zappa

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Pointyearedog View Post
                I have been on hiatus, but now I'm back. And just when I get back, my job has put me on furlough. Will wonders ever cease?

                Pointy
                Good to see you again Pointy.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Pointyearedog View Post
                  I have been on hiatus, but now I'm back. And just when I get back, my job has put me on furlough. Will wonders ever cease?

                  Pointy
                  Welcome back
                  MY TT/AL PREDICTION DRAFT
                  6) J. HERBERT (QB) UOR - 6’6” - 236#
                  37) J. CHINN (WIL/DLB) SIU - 6’3” - 221#
                  71) M. PEART (OT) UCONN - 6’7” - 318#
                  112) A. GIBSON (RB/WRS) MU - 6’ - 228#
                  151) R. ROBINSON (CB) TUL - 6’1” - 205#
                  186) Q. WATKINS (WR/KR) USM - 6’ - 185#
                  220) B. RECHSTEINER (FB/RB) KSU - 5’10” - 223#

                  Comment


                  • Thanks Fleet, thanks guys and gals! It is going to be a strange season for sure. I wonder if there is football formation where all of the players are 6 feet apart? It's probably something Norv Turner once ran.
                    "You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline - it helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer." --Frank Zappa

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Pointyearedog View Post
                      Thanks Fleet, thanks guys and gals! It is going to be a strange season for sure. I wonder if there is football formation where all of the players are 6 feet apart? It's probably something Norv Turner once ran.
                      Good old passing league from back in the HS days. lol

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X