First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• like54ninjas
    replied
    Originally posted by Fouts2herbert View Post
    Hello fellow charger fans, I’ve been a charger fan since 1978 when Dan Fouts was the quarterback of the Chargers. In January after witnessing Justin Herbert’s stunning rookie season, I decided to look for a place to discuss charger football. The first place I found was the chargerproboards and I’ve been posting there since. I learned about this place a couple weeks ago and this forum looks to be more active so I decided to join here too. I look forward to talking some football with you guys.
    Good to have you with us here @TPB.

Leave a comment:

• Fouts2herbert
    replied
    Hello fellow charger fans, I’ve been a charger fan since 1978 when Dan Fouts was the quarterback of the Chargers. In January after witnessing Justin Herbert’s stunning rookie season, I decided to look for a place to discuss charger football. The first place I found was the chargerproboards and I’ve been posting there since. I learned about this place a couple weeks ago and this forum looks to be more active so I decided to join here too. I look forward to talking some football with you guys.

Leave a comment:

• BlazingBolt
    replied
    Originally posted by SK21209 View Post
    Hey everyone! I made my profile last year but have barely posted so I thought I'd introduce myself. I've been a Chargers fan my whole life and have lived in SD for about 10 years now. I was pretty disappointed when they left SD so my fandom really waned while they were in Carson, but Herbert, Bosa, Derwin James and the rest of this group has won me back over since the end of last season. This team has been awesome to watch so far this season and I look forward to spending more time here on the forum.
    Awesome, welcome! I think this team might win back interest of a lot of lapsed fans for sure, this is definitely the most excited about this teams future I remember ever being as a fan. I think Staley was a home run hire and the QB coach duo with Herbert is going to be dynamite.

Leave a comment:

• Formula 21
    replied
    Hey everyone! I made my profile last year but have barely posted so I thought I'd introduce myself. I've been a Chargers fan my whole life and have lived in SD for about 10 years now. I was pretty disappointed when they left SD so my fandom really waned while they were in Carson, but Herbert, Bosa, Derwin James and the rest of this group has won me back over since the end of last season. This team has been awesome to watch so far this season and I look forward to spending more time here on the forum.
    Welcome back.

Leave a comment:

• FarAwayBoltFan
    replied
    Welcome to the fun SK. It's a good time to be a Chargers fan.

Leave a comment:

• like54ninjas
    replied
    Welcome to TPB and back on the Bolt Bandwagon.

Leave a comment:

• Fleet 1
    replied
    Welcome back to the Blues my man. BOLT UP!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• SK21209
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Fleet
    replied
    Originally posted by The Intellectual Assassin View Post
    Hello and good morning all! Bolts fan living in the Tar Heel State.I am practically the only member of my family or circle of friends who is not a Panthers fan lol.

Been a fan of the Chargers since watching fellow Tar Heel Natrone Means play.

Am a dedicated fan and am looking forward to getting involved here.
    Good to have you. BOLT UP!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• BlazingBolt
    replied
    Hello and good morning all! Bolts fan living in the Tar Heel State.I am practically the only member of my family or circle of friends who is not a Panthers fan lol.

Welcome to the forum, Never should have let Natrone go to the Jags haha

Leave a comment:

• Formula 21
    replied

Welcome aboard Tar Heel. Go Terps.

Leave a comment:

• Bolt-O
    replied

Welcome!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X