Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Savage Lizard
    replied
    I try to stay under 2000 calories most days, ride my bike 15-20 miles 3-4 days a week, and do a dumbbell workout M-W-F. I have bad knees and ankles, so walking and running aren't really options. It's worked great for me, I am down 35 lbs since mid-May. I've lost almost four weeks due to a stupid, never going away cough, or I think I'd be down about 10 more.

Leave a comment:

• oneinchpunch
    replied
    Anyone try Tabata?

I have 4 gyms close by that I can go to for free. But Cardio doesnt seem to be doing the trick

Leave a comment:

• Fleet
    replied
    I just workout at home. Full Body Solid Multi, Stareclimber and Treadmill. Sauna as well.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I started doing boot camp classes at the gym and lost 20 pounds within the first few weeks doing it. I highly recommend it. I was also doing 30 minutes of cardio before the classes
    either on an elliptical or a treadmill, and then hitting the weights one day a week (along with the cardio) on a day I didn't have the class.

Leave a comment:

• oneinchpunch
    started a topic OT - Health, Fitness and Nutrition

OT - Health, Fitness and Nutrition

Gotta get my fat self back in shape. After having plantar for far too long it looks like Im finally ready to workout.

Any suggestions?
Working...
X