• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wu-dai clan
    Smooth Operation
    • May 2017
    • Send PM

Originally posted by chargeroo View Post

Maybe he does but this forum is made much better because he spends his time studying film. We had a draft guy like Ninja at the CMB for several year - Ron Mancil, but he eventually grew tired of all the time it took.
    I only caught the tail end of MANCIL...very good.

Props also to Kemp. Boltjolt. et al.

ninja knows that as far as I am concerned, he is on another level.

And Nutty is nutty.
    Critty is Crittydawg.
    We do not play modern football.

Comment

• Topcat
      AKA "Pollcat"
      • Jan 2019
      • Send PM

Originally posted by wu-dai clan View Post

And Nutty is nutty.
      Critty is Crittydawg.
      Wood, you do a pretty good scouting job yourself...lots of good research over the years...

Comment

• Boltjolt
        Dont let the PBs fool ya
        • Jun 2013
        • Henderson, NV
        • Send PM

And Nutty is nutty.
        Critty is Crittydawg.
        Yep Ninja is on another level. ive done some things but ive never attempted to do a top 100 list. Just too many guys that are close and it would hurt my brain to place them while considering other factors.

I may have attempted it once and and it hurt my brain so i quit lol. I found doing 7 round mocks easier which says something.

I think i got as far as 10 :banghead:
        Last edited by Boltjolt; 11-12-2020, 10:03 AM.

Comment

• chargeroo
          Fan since 1961
          • Jan 2019
          • Oregon
          • Retired Manager/Pastor
          • Send PM

And Nutty is nutty.
          Critty is Crittydawg.
          I wonder if Kemp is posting anywhere - he was a heck of a good member.
          Maybe he gave up on the Bolts after the move - many did! In fact I almost did myself but I'm too stupid to quit this team.
          THE YEAR OF THE FLIP!

Comment

• Boltjolt
            Dont let the PBs fool ya
            • Jun 2013
            • Henderson, NV
            • Send PM

Originally posted by chargeroo View Post

I wonder if Kemp is posting anywhere - he was a heck of a good member.
            Maybe he gave up on the Bolts after the move - many did! In fact I almost did myself but I'm too stupid to quit this team.
            I got him to sign up here and he did post a little bit. His username i believe was Ebenezer.

Comment

• Silversurfer
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Apr 2019
              • Los Angeles
              • Send PM

All these mock drafts has us picking a CB, I think I will lose it if we dont get the best Lineman with our 1st pick, hope T.T doesnt reach for a Fluker type lineman.

Comment

• Bolt Dude
                Draftnik
                • Oct 2020
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Silversurfer View Post
                All these mock drafts has us picking a CB, I think I will lose it if we dont get the best Lineman with our 1st pick, hope T.T doesnt reach for a Fluker type lineman.
                Even at #6, Penei Sewell will likely be off the board. Don't see another o-lineman worth that pick. The best move would probably be to trade down with a team looking for a QB. Surtain or Farley fit the value at #6, and one of them will surely edge the other out at the combine.

CB is a position of need, but I agree: getting a better o-line for Herbert needs to be priority #1. Maybe we'll address it FA...as long as they aren't injury prone. This Bulaga/Trai Turner situation is a total bummer.
                Our quarterback is a golden god.

Comment

• like54ninjas
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Oct 2017
                  • Great White North
                  • Draftnik
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Silversurfer View Post
                  You want an Olinemen in the first but don’t want a reach? What if the dude is a reach because Oline is the only position we’re looking at.
                  If we pick say 16th and our board has prospects with overall rating as follows......
                  LB #4, CB #6, EDGE #11, IOL #15, and OT # 19
                  who do you pick?
                  My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
                  K9
                  Nasir
                  Tillery
                  Parham
                  Reed

Comment

• Bolt Dude
                    Draftnik
                    • Oct 2020
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by like54ninjas View Post

You want an Olinemen in the first but don’t want a reach? What if the dude is a reach because Oline is the only position we’re looking at.
                    If we pick say 16th and our board has prospects with overall rating as follows......
                    LB #4, CB #6, EDGE #11, IOL #15, and OT # 19
                    who do you pick?
                    You go with the highest rated player at a position of need. Wouldn't be upset to see a LB corps of Micah Parsons, Drue Tranquill, and Kenneth Murray. But at some point this off-season we gotta secure the o-line -- via draft, trade or FA. Herbert has the potential to be the finest QB ever to wear the bolt. Better than Rivers, better than Fouts. We need to protect him.

Comment

• Boltgang74
                      We Are The Storm!
                      • Aug 2018
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt Dude View Post

You go with the highest rated player at a position of need. Wouldn't be upset to see a LB corps of Micah Parsons, Drue Tranquill, and Kenneth Murray. But at some point this off-season we gotta secure the o-line -- via draft, trade or FA. Herbert has the potential to be the finest QB ever to wear the bolt. Better than Rivers, better than Fouts. We need to protect him.
                      Exactly.Stop fartin around and draft o line unlike last year.

Comment

• like54ninjas
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Oct 2017
                        • Great White North
                        • Draftnik
                        • Send PM

CALEB HUNTLEY (RB) - BSU - SR - 5’10” / 230# - Physical downhill banger with nimble feet, excellent vision, burst, power, and a finisher’s mentality. Nasty at point of contact, superior contact balance, low center of gravity, phenomenal in passpro/blitz pickup, one cut runner with a bit of wiggle, burst to get corner, patience in setting up blocks during inside/outside zones, moves pile, breaks tackles, explodes through small creases, finishes runs with physicality, more speed than you’d expect, isn’t used as a receiver often so question mark there.

SPENCER BROWN (RB) - UAB - SR - 6’ / 225# - Power running who dropped about 10#-15# to play around 225# for senior season. Possesses outstanding vision, jump cut agility, powerful leg drive, contact balance, and decisive burst. Spencer has a nose for the end zone, quality hands, adequate in passpro, deceptive speed, endurance, powerful stiff arm, lateral 90 degree cutting ability, runs with excellent pad level, shatters arm tackling attempts.

My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
                        K9
                        Nasir
                        Tillery
                        Parham
                        Reed

Comment

• Bolt Dude
                          Draftnik
                          • Oct 2020
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltgang74 View Post

Exactly.Stop fartin around and draft o line unlike last year.
                          I say we go HARD (like real hard) after David Bakhtiari in free agency (especially if there's no way we draft high enough to get Penei Sewell). Reunite him with our o-line coach, James Campen. If we get Bakhtiari then move Tevi to guard, back to the right side, or keep him as a depth backup.

Penei Sewell is obviously the best OT in the draft. But the 2nd tier group is pretty big (Cosmi, Radunz, Leatherwood, Eichenberg, Walker Little, Darrisaw, Rashawn Slater, Mayfield). We could easily nab one of them in the 2nd round. Personally, I like Eichenberg. He seems very consistent. I imagine Telesco likes him as well, given his penchant for Notre Dame alum.

Comment

Working...
                          X