• Show
Clear All
  • Fleet
    TPB Founder
    • Jun 2013
    • Cardiff - Poipu
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt4Knob View Post

The way I view it - -if its between CB and OT at 13 - take the highest ranked player. IF that is Surtain or Horn - so be. Than come back and OT in R2

Surtain (or Horn) and Little would be a good start to the draft too me
    Its one or the other. Just go with very best value. Those CBs in todays NFL are gold. If Slater is there i go him. But he wont be imo. Im personally eyeing those CBs. Pitts would be insane. Like having Megatron paired with Herbert.

Comment

• TexanBeerlover
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Feb 2021
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

Here is one. This is Lance Zeirlein. Ive seen a couple of them. Wouldnt faze me much though.

All Combine and Draft-Related Analysis, News, Video, and Biographical Information for Tommy Tremble

Overview
      Highly intriguing early entry tight end who appears to be scratching the surface of his future impact. He's not the same level of player, but Tremble's blocking toughness and athletic profile are reminiscent of Kellen Winslow Jr.'s when he entered the league. Tremble is a gritty, capable blocker at the point of attack and will really move the needle as a lead and move blocker in space. However, he lacks development as a route runner and has hands that fail to inspire confidence as a pass catcher. His versatility as a run blocker will allow offensive coordinators to shift him around formations and create favorable matchups in the passing game. If he's able to simply improve his hands status to average, his speed and athleticism should create chunk play opportunities. He has Day 2 value with Day 1 upside.
      Like and have personally discussed draft evaluations with him here in Houston back in the day, till he got his much deserved big league gig. So happy for him and use his material and evaluations but nobody is gospel and when it comes to specific players and team fits his table is simply too full to always be spot on. More of overall, reliable overall grades.

That being said, someone please update Norte Dame Pro Day measureables for Mr. Tremble? Think he may have run a 4.59 forty, not bad for 250 pounder but didn’t Hunter run a 4.67 range his Pro Day? Similar frame, size, need to compare stats side by side, but actually think Tremble is as good of blocker if not better than Hunter, and slightly more athletic but Tremble was under utilized in passing game and QB play subpar compared to what Herbert brings. I’ve seen Hunter drop plenty of balls, usually timing patterns over the middle, some outside the seam but idea here, with drafting a talent like Tremble in 3rd round is a very close comp to what the Chargers had in Henry, on the cheap.

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Dec 2019
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post

Its one or the other. Just go with very best value. Those CBs in todays NFL are gold. If Slater is there i go him. But he wont be imo. Im personally eyeing those CBs. Pitts would be insane. Like having Megatron paired with Herbert.
        I just do not see Pitts being there at 13. I still think he is a top 10 pick. Maybe Atlanta flips with Carolina (odd in the same division but you never know) and Atlanta gets him at 8

As for OT or CB - agree - take the highest ranked player. I like Horn but am open to Surtain. Farley's back injury could be something to stay clear of.

A month to go..

Comment

• La Costa Boy
          Pretty much retired......
          • Sep 2018
          • JoJa
          • Bloviator of hot air and rhetoric.
          • Send PM

I think Pitts will be gone by 8. He would be exciting to match up with Keenan, MW, +1 and Pitts. Hooe Ree Frrruuckkk...... who do you cover with a linebacker? That would be Air Coryell type mad to watch. FUNFUNFUN.........

Realistically though someone will fall due to the QB wars this year......Four weeks from tomorrow, right?????

Comment

• Velo
            Ride!
            • Aug 2019
            • Everywhere
            • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
            • Send PM

I don't see WR as a priority.
            KA
            MW
            TJ
            Guyton
            Hill
            Reed
            Tryon Johnson is going to be a stud in 2021. He showed in 2020 he has very good hands, makes tough contested catches, has an ever-expanding route tree, in addition to his sub 4.4 speed. I think it is very possible he surpasses MW in 2021 to become the #2 to KA. If Guyton can overcome the dropsies that plagued him later in the season, he's another potential No. 2 option. I expect Hill and Reed to take steps forward in 2021.
            We are set at WR. This team needs to build out its trench personnel, big fat men.

Comment

• 21&500
              Bolt Spit-Baller
              • Sep 2018
              • A Whale's Vajayjay
              • CMB refugee
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt Dude View Post

Damn, wish AVT had arms like that.
              So does he.
              G-Ro knows.

Comment

• AK47
                Registered Charger Fan
                • May 2019
                • Send PM

Not noted for reliable hands but he can get better. Repetition on the Jugs will help . Ill be curious of his hand measurements today. Big upside.
                Hey cut him some slack. They don't exactly teach that type of education at Notre Dame aka Choir Boy U.

Jeremiah drops Darrisaw 10 spots to #36 in his newest top 50

https://www.nfl.com/news/daniel-jere...t-rankings-3-0
                :below:

He also has Penei as the 12th ranked prospect.

Comment

• 21&500
                  Bolt Spit-Baller
                  • Sep 2018
                  • A Whale's Vajayjay
                  • CMB refugee
                  • Send PM

kollman says Jenkins is Bulaga with rabies
                  love it
                  G-Ro knows.

Comment

• Bolt Dude
                    Draftnik
                    • Oct 2020
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by 21&500 View Post
                    https://youtu.be/O1jlLUWjwDo

love it
                    God I hope his arms are 33”+
                    Our quarterback is a golden god.

Comment

• Topcat
                      AKA "Pollcat"
                      • Jan 2019
                      • Send PM

Jeremiah drops Darrisaw 10 spots to #36 in his newest top 50

https://www.nfl.com/news/daniel-jere...t-rankings-3-0
                      Wonder why Darrishaw dropped like a rock...guess Jeremiah doesn't like his footwork and vision:

Darrisaw was a solid, reliable starter at left tackle during his career with the Hokies. He has ideal size, length and balance. In the passing game, he has average foot quickness in his set but can bend his knees and plays with a firm base. He has a sharp two-hand punch and generally keeps defenders away from his chest. He plays with excellent awareness. He uses his upper-body strength to torque and turn defenders in the run game. He takes good angles to the second level, where he's able to position and wall off linebackers. He will have some trouble adjusting in space because of his average change-of-direction skills. I view Darrisaw as a player who'll be starting at right tackle very early in his NFL career.

Comment

• powderblueboy
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Jul 2017
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by 21&500 View Post
                        https://youtu.be/O1jlLUWjwDo

love it
                        Jenkins reminds me of Mitchell Schwartz.

Comment

• dmac_bolt
                          Day Tripper
                          • May 2019
                          • North of the Lagoon
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by powderblueboy View Post

Jenkins reminds me of Mitchell Schwartz.
                          Darrisaw reminds me of the guy TT picked at 13.
                          “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

Working...
                          X