Clear All
  • like54ninjas
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Oct 2017
    • Great White North
    • Draftnik
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Lone Bolt View Post

I am not sure yet who I would pass on for this kid, and for the most part, I am not interested in a weapon in the first round...but this guy is the exception. Gotta take Sewell...maybe Rousseau and Parsons...then I might have to look at him hard. We win some more games and are picking close to 10 give or take, that would be a good spot to take him...and I don't think he will dissappoint.
    I concur.
    I think our draft position will end up being 9-14. Pitts would definitely be in my cluster then. I think CB, OL, EDGE are bigger needs but with Pitts our Offense would be very difficult to stop. We would have so many potential mismatches with our playmakers.
    My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
    K9
    Nasir
    Tillery
    Parham
    Reed

Comment

• dmac_bolt
      Day Tripper
      • May 2019
      • North of the Lagoon
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Topcat View Post

Yep...used to LOVE hearing the groans from the draft day audience when Al Davis's stunning reaches were announced...
      Al would select a WR with hooks for hands if he was told he ran a 4.2 ...
      “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• Bolt-O
        Administrator
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post

Truthfully, didn’t you expect her to kick if farther?

It was truly pathetic, to be honest. But it's still 'historical'. She was probably better than any of the rest of the team in kickoffs, and it was too late for walkons...kind of like the situation the Donkeys have with their QBs.

Comment

• Boltjolt
          Dont let the PBs fool ya
          • Jun 2013
          • Henderson, NV
          • Send PM

Truthfully, didn’t you expect her to kick if farther?
          I wanted to see a FG try. Hec i can kick a squiber and run off the field. Sorry, wasnt impressed.
          BTW im reading this morning the squiber was planned for whatever reason. At least let her kick it deep.

Comment

• beachcomber
            & ramblin' man
            • Jan 2019
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Lone Bolt View Post

LOL...I don't care what choices you had...in no universe do you pick Trey Smith at 5, when you know he is gonna be there in the second...no matter how much you love the guy, which you obviously do. Are you channeling your inner Al Davis?:shrug:
            true.... Trey is my trade down pick there, and.... believe it or not, there are some (reputable) websites that have Smith as a top five talent regardless.

not sure if it was Jeremiah or someone else that had Sewell and Smith as 1a and 1b last season as the two most dominant Olinemen at the end of last season.
            5/11 Fuaga, 37 Kamari Lassiter, 40 Sinnott, 67 Bralen Trice, 69 Cedric Gray, 105 Jaylen Wright, 110 Braelon Allen, 140 Joe Milton, 181 Khristian Boyd, Tylan Grable, 225 Daijun Edwards, 253 Miyan Williams

Comment

• Lone Bolt
              Oline-Tip of the Spear...
              • Feb 2019
              • McLean Illinois
              • Pipefitter Illinois State University
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt-O View Post

It was truly pathetic, to be honest. But it's still 'historical'. She was probably better than any of the rest of the team in kickoffs, and it was too late for walkons...kind of like the situation the Donkeys have with their QBs.
              I had heard it was a called squib kick, so not sure it was pathetic...but that is assuming they aren't being polite...
              Adopted Bolt: Kimani Vidal RB

Final prediction: Latham OT, Colson LB, Sainristil CB,Rice WR, Zinter OG, Nourzad OC, MacLachlan TE, Vidal RB, Lovett DT

Comment

• Bolt-O
                Administrator
                • Jun 2013
                • Send PM

Raiders losing also help the Chargers, as the SOS got lowered. Broncos losing would help as well. #3 is in reach.

Edit... SoS change might be a wash because loss was to ATL who are Charger opponents.

Comment

• beachcomber
                  & ramblin' man
                  • Jan 2019
                  • Send PM

sorry Murray fans/aficionados, but after today's game, gotta believe/think that Parsons is under consideration round one for the Chargers, and...

not to mention that Denzel got dinged again,
                  5/11 Fuaga, 37 Kamari Lassiter, 40 Sinnott, 67 Bralen Trice, 69 Cedric Gray, 105 Jaylen Wright, 110 Braelon Allen, 140 Joe Milton, 181 Khristian Boyd, Tylan Grable, 225 Daijun Edwards, 253 Miyan Williams

Comment

• Boltgang74
                    We Are The Storm!
                    • Aug 2018
                    • Send PM

ONLY if Sewell is off the board and we cant trade down.

Comment

• ghost
                      The Rise of Kellen Moore
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Send PM

Al would select a WR with hooks for hands if he was told he ran a 4.2 ...
                      I remember that. Billy 'Hooks For Hands' Johnson in 1976. His lone season with the Raiders.

Comment

• ghost
                        The Rise of Kellen Moore
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt4Knob View Post
                        OL Edge OL CB - top four picks

thats it.

In fact, I would like at least one trade back - unless the OL in round 1 is there to get another day 2 pick or at worst round 4 pick
                        We're so close in our notes. I'm LEO, OT, CB, & OC. In that order.

Comment

• ghost
                          The Rise of Kellen Moore
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by beachcomber View Post
                          sorry Murray fans/aficionados, but after today's game, gotta believe/think that Parsons is under consideration round one for the Chargers, and...

not to mention that Denzel got dinged again,
                          Imagine if Joey Bosa had had support in way of a LEO playing across from him today? That's where I fancy Micah Parsons ripping upfield with his speed....

Comment

Working...
                          X