Clear All
  • like54ninjas
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Oct 2017
    • Great White North
    • Draftnik
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Charge! View Post

I would not mind Chargers snagging that Great big, fast TE, Pitts in 2nd or 3rd round.... he would really open up our offense.....

alot depends on who we go get in FA...... since I assume we will let Ingram, Williams, and some others go.......
    Pitts will be a top 20 if not top 10 pick. No chance he makes it to day 2.
    My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
    K9
    Nasir
    Tillery
    Parham
    Reed

Comment

• like54ninjas
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Oct 2017
      • Great White North
      • Draftnik
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Topcat View Post

So, if Sewell is gone by the time we pick at #4 or #5 overall, would u be okay with picking Slater?
      No

MikeDub
      K9
      Nasir
      Tillery
      Parham
      Reed

Comment

• wu-dai clan
        Smooth Operation
        • May 2017
        • Send PM

Originally posted by like54ninjas View Post

No
        Yeah.
        What ever happened to BPA ?
        We do not play modern football.

Comment

• like54ninjas
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Oct 2017
          • Great White North
          • Draftnik
          • Send PM

Originally posted by wu-dai clan View Post

Yeah.
          Good question

MikeDub
          K9
          Nasir
          Tillery
          Parham
          Reed

Comment

• Topcat
            AKA "Pollcat"
            • Jan 2019
            • Send PM

Yeah.
            Hopefully, there's a BPA, or close to it, among OT, OC, Edge or CB, when we pick. Ideally, I'd like to get either OT or Edge with our first pick. But I do like the idea of trading down for an extra pick...

Comment

• Boltnut
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Feb 2019
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Topcat View Post

Would u prefer Baby Spanos do the picking?
              He can pick his nose... in the corner...

Comment

• Tol
                From Accounting
                • Mar 2019
                • Carlsbad
                • Send PM

1 - OT Christian Darrisaw - Virginia Tech
                I think when all is said and done, Darrisaw is the #2 OT in the draft. Slater will be viewed as a move to guard. No Sewell, so bite the bullet and pay the tax now, get the best LT on the board. Darrisaw is the big, strong, dancing bear we covet.
                2 - EDGE Patrick Jones II - Pittsburgh
                Jones has the measurables you want in a DE and good production. First round talent who could slip to the 2nd if we're lucky. The OL isn't going to be re-tooled in one draft, so I'm happy to add another quality piece to the DL.
                3 - CB Kary Vincent Jr - LSU
                KVJ is the CB who is usually available in the 3rd at this point in mock drafting. He's short, but has great speed! I'd love to have him when playing KC.
                3 - WR Dazz Newsome - North Carolina
                Get me Dazz Newsome! Just make it happen. He doesn't have great stats, but has great highlights! Open a lot more than he has been targeted. With Herbert throwing him the ball, he'll be the next breakout WR star. Got a feeling.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                  Dont let the PBs fool ya
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Henderson, NV
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Tol View Post
                  1 - OT Christian Darrisaw - Virginia Tech
                  I think when all is said and done, Darrisaw is the #2 OT in the draft. Slater will be viewed as a move to guard. No Sewell, so bite the bullet and pay the tax now, get the best LT on the board. Darrisaw is the big, strong, dancing bear we covet.

2 - EDGE Patrick Jones II - Pittsburgh
                  Jones has the measurables you want in a DE and good production. First round talent who could slip to the 2nd if we're lucky. The OL isn't going to be re-tooled in one draft, so I'm happy to add another quality piece to the DL.

3 - CB Kary Vincent Jr - LSU
                  KVJ is the CB who is usually available in the 3rd at this point in mock drafting. He's short, but has great speed! I'd love to have him when playing KC.

3 - WR Dazz Newsome - North Carolina
                  Get me Dazz Newsome! Just make it happen. He doesn't have great stats, but has great highlights! Open a lot more than he has been targeted. With Herbert throwing him the ball, he'll be the next breakout WR star. Got a feeling.
                  Who doesn't have great highlights? lol.

Comment

• 21&500
                    Bolt Spit-Baller
                    • Sep 2018
                    • A Whale's Vajayjay
                    • CMB refugee
                    • Send PM

Yeah.
                    Herbert has a way of changing priorities
                    G-Ro knows.

Comment

• Tol
                      From Accounting
                      • Mar 2019
                      • Carlsbad
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

Who doesn't have great highlights? lol.

Was just trying to say (with fewer words) that while his stats are that of a 3rd round prospect, he looks like he has the 'it' factor. A smaller Keenan Allen. But don't take my word for it...

At the end of the day, if you don’t have explosive playmakers on your team, your offense isn’t likely to be successful. One of the best playmakers available in the 2021 NFL Draft is wide receiver Dazz Newsome.

Newsome may not be the fastest wide receiver available in this class. He’s probably also not the one who’s going to test best in the agility drills at the NFL Combine. But what Newsome does better than almost anyone is put it all together to make explosive plays for his team. That’s the single biggest thing that’s going to make Dazz Newsome a sleeper at the wide receiver position in the 2021 NFL Draft.

Newsome has an innate ability to get open, unlike almost anyone at the position. He is adept at varying his speed throughout his routes, flashing sudden speed to get open for his quarterback. Once the ball is in his hands, watch out! Newsome has plenty of wiggle in his game to make defenders miss and take it to the house. https://www.profootballnetwork.com/2...-dazz-newsome/
                      What I appreciated most about Newsome’s film is how potent he is at all three levels of the field. Newsome was a terror on vertical shots last season, frequently getting behind secondaries on post routes, go balls, and slot fades. He is a crafty route-runner with good separation quickness in the intermediate area of the field and he’s fearless working across the middle. Newsome is explosive and slippery after the catch and knows how to uncover quickly for timing passes. https://thedraftnetwork.com/articles...ell-paris-ford
                      Maybe his pro comp is someone like Devin Duvernay. But looking at what Herbert has done with Guyton and Johnson, I'm imagining good things with a prospect like Newsome under the tutelage of Allen.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                        Dont let the PBs fool ya
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Henderson, NV
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Tol View Post

Was just trying to say (with fewer words) that while his stats are that of a 3rd round prospect, he looks like he has the 'it' factor. A smaller Keenan Allen. But don't take my word for it...

Maybe his pro comp is someone like Devin Duvernay. But looking at what Herbert has done with Guyton and Johnson, I'm imagining good things with a prospect like Newsome under the tutelage of Allen.
                        Nice, that's better than just saying he had great highlights. I'll take a better look at him now as imo we can use another WR earlier than the late rounds. Though the Steelers always seem to find them there.

I just see that said all the time about highlights so just posted that even Ryan Leaf had good highlights,... Even in the NFL.
                        It was only a little over 2 minutes but he has them. Lol.

Comment

• PORTERPARTY1
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Aug 2020
                          • Send PM

I see a lot of love for a CB, why? With a healthy Harris, Haywood and Davis and James, Jenkins, Adderly we have sold db situation.
                          Would think OL or DL a must, with a WR if possible. Tight end may be critical depending onHunter's status.
                          OL of Tevis, Lamb, Feeney, Turner , Bularga with a first or second choice OL would be good if all can stay healthy, of course it is the Chargers!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X