• Show
Clear All
  • Lone Bolt
    Oline-Tip of the Spear...
    • Feb 2019
    • McLean Illinois
    • Pipefitter Illinois State University
    • Send PM

I really liked Simi Fehoko as a late round pick...a guy to push Mike Williams, a player that can offer what he does, and either develop as his replacement, or at least provide another weapon and depth...

But Kiper has him in the second round? So much for sleepers....there are so many pundits nowadays, you see prospects from the end of round 2, all the way down in the seventh, in the deeper positions...just depends on the latest buzz, and what the particular pundits value in that position....this year, there are a ton of WRs...and they are all over the place!!!

My new MDub understudy in the 5th or 6th round....probably have to go with Nico Collins, Josh Imatorbhebhe, Michael Strachan, or Jacob Harris...they can't all go early, right?
    Adopted Bolt: Kimani Vidal RB

Final prediction: Latham OT, Colson LB, Sainristil CB,Rice WR, Zinter OG, Nourzad OC, MacLachlan TE, Vidal RB, Lovett DT

Comment

• like54ninjas
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Oct 2017
      • Great White North
      • Draftnik
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Lone Bolt View Post
      I really liked Simi Fehoko as a late round pick...a guy to push Mike Williams, a player that can offer what he does, and either develop as his replacement, or at least provide another weapon and depth...

But Kiper has him in the second round? So much for sleepers....there are so many pundits nowadays, you see prospects from the end of round 2, all the way down in the seventh, in the deeper positions...just depends on the latest buzz, and what the particular pundits value in that position....this year, there are a ton of WRs...and they are all over the place!!!

My new MDub understudy in the 5th or 6th round....probably have to go with Nico Collins, Josh Imatorbhebhe, Michael Strachan, or Jacob Harris...they can't all go early, right?
      Add Jalen Camp, Jonathan Adams, Austin Watkins, Tamorrian Terry, Dez Fitzpatrick, Josh Palmer
      My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
      K9
      Nasir
      Tillery
      Parham
      Reed

Comment

• Boltjolt
        Dont let the PBs fool ya
        • Jun 2013
        • Henderson, NV
        • Send PM

Im not sure Fehoko can beat out Tyron Johnson, let alone push MW. But he would be a nice development WR to have and a ST'er.
        Nico would be a nice get.

Comment

• Panamamike
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

Originally posted by like54ninjas View Post

Add Jalen Camp, Jonathan Adams, Austin Watkins, Tamorrian Terry, Dez Fitzpatrick, Josh Palmer
          Schwartz from Auburn.....inject done speed.

Comment

• wu-dai clan
            Smooth Operation
            • May 2017
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

Im not sure Fehoko can beat out Tyron Johnson, let alone push MW. But he would be a nice development WR to have and a ST'er.
            Nico would be a nice get.
            Big Tyron fan here.
            Take the top off.
            We do not play modern football.

Comment

• Lone Bolt
              Oline-Tip of the Spear...
              • Feb 2019
              • McLean Illinois
              • Pipefitter Illinois State University
              • Send PM

LOL...leave it to Ninja, "The Draft Machine", to casually throw out a half dozen names of prospects I have barely heard of...reminding me of my shallow pool of knowledge...Ninja dives deep.

That's why I always start a "First 3 rounds" thread... I can hold up in those conversations.:lol:

Keep em' coming, bro...:cheers:

Adopted Bolt: Kimani Vidal RB

Final prediction: Latham OT, Colson LB, Sainristil CB,Rice WR, Zinter OG, Nourzad OC, MacLachlan TE, Vidal RB, Lovett DT

Comment

• Boltjolt
                Dont let the PBs fool ya
                • Jun 2013
                • Henderson, NV
                • Send PM

Don't know about the rest here but not sure Watkins offers anything for STs but good WR prospect.

Comment

• chargeroo
                  Fan since 1961
                  • Jan 2019
                  • Oregon
                  • Retired Manager/Pastor
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by wu-dai clan View Post

Big Tyron fan here.
                  Take the top off.
                  I agree on Tyron, like his speed and I like his hands too.
                  THE YEAR OF THE FLIP!

Comment

• Charge!
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Aug 2019
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by chargeroo View Post
                    I agree on Tyron, like his speed and I like his hands too.
                    and his toughness and how he fights for the ball..... he made a great clutch deep catch surrounded by 3 defenders.... he wanted it more then they did..... he may be a long term keeper....

Comment

• MagicMamba88
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Sep 2019
                      • Send PM

the Stanford guy i don't see making it past 2nd round is Paulson Adebo.

Simi i think is 4th round at the latest

Comment

• jamrock
                        lawyers, guns and money
                        • Sep 2017
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by wu-dai clan View Post

Big Tyron fan here.
                        Take the top off.
                        Nice to see others see what I see.

Comment

• wu-dai clan