Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post
      I very like that mock !

Comment

• Topcat
        AKA "Pollcat"
        • Jan 2019
        • Send PM

Now THAT would be the DREAM DRAFT! Topcat approves of McKitty in round 7! Meow, meow!
        Last edited by Topcat; 03-07-2021, 09:12 PM.

Comment

• madcaplaughs
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

Went a bit crazy on the sim today. This was my favorite
          mock 11.JPG

Comment

• Topcat
            AKA "Pollcat"
            • Jan 2019
            • Send PM

Jolt, Draft Network let me get your first two choices...after that had to pretty much go BPA...we may need to grab Little at #13...Ninja might be right...I'm guessing he goes somewhere in round 1...

mock 3-7.JPG

Comment

• Boltjolt
              Dont let the PBs fool ya
              • Jun 2013
              • Henderson, NV
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Topcat View Post
              Jolt, Draft Network let me get your first two choices...after that had to pretty much go BPA...we may need to grab Little at #13...Ninja might be right...I'm guessing he goes somewhere in round 1...

mock 3-7.JPG
              And thats fine. Unless he just kills it at his proday, I still think we can trade down and get him.

Comment

• Boltnut
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Feb 2019
                • Send PM

So, let's pretend that no NFL teams see Slater or AVT as OT's... doesn't that push all remaining "legitimate" OT's up..?
                Doesn't that mean that Little, Darrisaw, Cosmi, Eichenberg, and Radunz are probably all gone by our 2nd round pick...? They're all legitimate 1st/early 2nd round talent... Then what...?
                Are Jenkins, Leatherwood, Carmen, Brown... a reach in the mid-2nd...?

Comment

• Topcat
                  AKA "Pollcat"
                  • Jan 2019
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltnut View Post
                  So, let's pretend that no NFL teams see Slater or AVT as OT's... doesn't that push all remaining "legitimate" OT's up..?
                  Doesn't that mean that Little, Darrisaw, Cosmi, Eichenberg, and Radunz are probably all gone by our 2nd round pick...? They're all legitimate 1st/early 2nd round talent... Then what...?
                  ^^^ And THIS, my friends, is the $64,000 question...I keep hearing about these "OT's" who are projected to kick inside to G...look, if I'm spending a #13 overall, I want to make REAL sure I draft a REAL LT...not a poser...

Comment

• Bolt Dude
                    Draftnik
                    • Oct 2020
                    • Send PM

Woulda grabbed a late round receiver instead of Menet. Looking at Jonathan Adams, Imatorbhebhe, or Fehoko. Otherwise, stellar draft.
                    Our quarterback is a golden god.

Comment

• Parcells
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Send PM

How do you get the mocks from PFF to load. I’ve done them but can’t get them uploaded.

Comment

• 21&500
                        Bolt Spit-Baller
                        • Sep 2018
                        • A Whale's Vajayjay
                        • CMB refugee
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Topcat View Post

^^^ And THIS, my friends, is the $64,000 question...I keep hearing about these "OT's" who are projected to kick inside to G...look, if I'm spending a #13 overall, I want to make REAL sure I draft a REAL LT...not a poser...
                        My point for over month now
                        when your Oline is in need of upgrades at both OT and OG, don’t expect prospects like Slater or AVT to stick outside.
                        And dont let “position flexibility” fool you, that means they are guards in the NFL
                        G-Ro knows.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                          Dont let the PBs fool ya
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Henderson, NV
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltnut View Post
                          I don't know, I'm not real high in Radunz. I'm thinking he and Leatherwood are third round... Could be anywhere in that round.
                          As for the others I wouldn't assume anything. This draft will be a little...... Nutty lol.

Comment

Working...
                          X