2023 Official Charger Draft - Post Draft Discussion (Daily Links In OP)

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SK21209
    Registered Charger Fan
    • May 2020
    • San Diego
    • Send PM

image.png
    This is my favorite one I've done so far. Bringing in Addison and Washington could make losing Keenan palatable (I still don't want to lose him). Not sure if Foskey makes it to pick #85, but if we went WR and TE in the first two rounds I hope we'd go EDGE in Round 3 if there's one there that makes sense. I also like double dipping at WR in a later round. ​

Comment

• SAY OW 55
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jan 2023
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

There are 40 million reasons why we won't trade up in the first for a WR lol.
      Even if restructured we won't do that.
      Haha I think we’re taking Bijan Robinson. But I think this guy is going to explode off of draft boards and I can see us wanting to get him. It’s Kennan Allen other Wrs I have I get it. But the skill set you put this guy with Herbert. They are going to do big things.

Comment

• TexanBeerlover
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Feb 2021
        • Send PM

Originally posted by JOJAX85 View Post

This guy is a machine.
        That's the one

Comment

• Hard Charger
          Chargers fan since 1977!
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltgang74 View Post
          I really don't think we would have to trade up for Flowers.Some mocks have him drop to the 2nd round.My hope is we draft Bijon in the 1st and Zay in the 2nd.
          That would be a huge difference making draft, right there! Never in ours dreams could this happen... Could it?

Comment

• SAY OW 55
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jan 2023
            • Send PM

We need to trade up for Bijan Robinson. No doubt after workouts will he still be there for us.

Ed werder has him going to Dallas in his mock and I expected that. Jerry’s enamored with Running backs and would be going crazy over him.

1500 yds. As a running back is really impressive. I’m impressed with him. I remember seeing Derick Henry at Alabama every time he touched the ball he was a touchdown. What was so impressive was his speed.

somebody told me I was crazy he would never be Todd Gurley. Well he proved to be better then Todd Gurley.

teams devalue the running back. It’s why Derrick Henry was a 2nd round pick and Why Jonathan Taylor was a 2nd round pick.

but if you do this right with Herbert you will be giving Justin Herbert his Edrigin James. We are unguardable.

Comment

• beachcomber
              & ramblin' man
              • Jan 2019
              • Send PM

I like Bijan, and.... his games against TCU and Alabama bother me,
              5/11 Fuaga, 37 Kamari Lassiter, 40 Sinnott, 67 Bralen Trice, 69 Cedric Gray, 105 Jaylen Wright, 110 Braelon Allen, 140 Joe Milton, 181 Khristian Boyd, Tylan Grable, 225 Daijun Edwards, 253 Miyan Williams

Comment

• ghost
                The Rise of Kellen Moore
                • Jun 2013
                • Send PM

I believe the saying is a “Tub of Goose” lol
                It's 'tub of goo'. It was a phrase David Letterman used on Late Night with David Letterman.

Comment

• C’monchargers
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Aug 2019
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by ghost View Post

It's 'tub of goo'. It was a phrase David Letterman used on Late Night with David Letterman.
                  It was a homage paid to the great Tony Siragusa.

Comment

• wu-dai clan
                    Smooth Operation
                    • May 2017
                    • Send PM

Specifically Terry Forster, who I had to try and hit off when he played baseball at Santana High School.
                    We do not play modern football.

Comment

• ghost
                      The Rise of Kellen Moore
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by beachcomber View Post
                      I like Bijan, and.... his games against TCU and Alabama bother me,
                      Bro, Browns RB D'Ernest Johnson is now an unrestricted FA. He's a starting back in this league.

He had 4 carries on the 2022 season behind Nick Chubb and Kareem Hunt. I'd call those fresh legs.

https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/cleveland-browns/dernest-johnson-30103/

Comment

• ghost
                        The Rise of Kellen Moore
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by TexanBeerlover View Post

That's the one
                        Drew Sanders was the #22 ranked player in the country and flipped his commitment from Oklahoma to Alabama. He entered the transfer portal
                        and played the entire season for Arkansas at MLB in all twelve games of the 2022 season, leading the team in tackles (103) and sacks (9.5).

His daddy is a football coach too.

Pause the tape at :27. Watch how Drew stands behind the defensive end and then drafts in behind him, slips past the left guard and Drew grabs and throws the QB on his ass. Now imagine him doing that behind Khalil Mack.

Comment

• Topcat
                          AKA "Pollcat"
                          • Jan 2019
                          • Send PM

Drew Sanders was the #22 ranked player in the country and flipped his commitment from Oklahoma to Alabama. He entered the transfer portal
                          and played the entire season for Arkansas at MLB in all twelve games of the 2022 season, leading the team in tackles (103) and sacks (9.5).

His daddy is a football coach too.

Pause the tape at :27. Watch how Drew stands behind the defensive end and then drafts in behind him, slips past the left guard and Drew grabs and throws the QB on his ass. Now imagine him doing that behind Khalil Mack.
                          Wow, Sanders is like a heat-seeking missile...nice...

Comment

Working...
                          X