• Show
Clear All
  • Boltjolt
    Dont let the PBs fool ya
    • Jun 2013
    • Henderson, NV
    • Send PM

Originally posted by DerwinBosa View Post

Jeremiah's top 50 rankings are for entertainment only, as far as I'm concerned. I guess I'm a cynic, but I don't take them seriously, especially when his first one comes out in January. If others want to point to them as evidence that a prospect is the real deal, so be it.

I prefer to read Bob McGinn's reports, which quote anonymous scouts who are still working in the NFL.
    Agree, I love the guys that let us know something from the scouts and GMs of teams he has talked to. It's real info, something to go on....but even scouts and GMs are different. Telesco thought McKitty was a 3rd rounder 🤦

It's like these Simulators , I don't take them seriously at all. They are all different so how can you?

I like you enjoy college football so when I look at.giysbtaoe.imform.am.opinion and see a draft board on a site and I'll see a guy I've watched often and went to watch more videos , read about or maybe even watched someone break him down ....and it has them in the 5th or even 4th and I'll think, nah, he is going higher than that.

Jeremiah I think he just ranks by talent of what he sees. Not where he thinks they will go.

Look at everyone opinion here.

Some love Alt, some don't. Some love Bowers, some don't, some love Odunze, some don't... some love MHJ ,...well most do. One guy called him a HOFer before we even know what team he will be on lol. Id never do that.

Comment

• wu-dai clan
      Smooth Operation
      • May 2017
      • Send PM

i7k3XsHA.jpg Alt will live in one of these.
      Down by the Santa Ana River. Jimbo nods his approval.
      We do not play modern football.

Comment

• Topcat
        AKA "Pollcat"
        • Jan 2019
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

Agree, I love the guys that let us know something from the scouts and GMs of teams he has talked to. It's real info, something to go on....but even scouts and GMs are different. Telesco thought McKitty was a 3rd rounder 🤦

It's like these Simulators , I don't take them seriously at all. They are all different so how can you?

I like you enjoy college football so when I look at.giysbtaoe.imform.am.opinion and see a draft board on a site and I'll see a guy I've watched often and went to watch more videos , read about or maybe even watched someone break him down ....and it has them in the 5th or even 4th and I'll think, nah, he is going higher than that.

Jeremiah I think he just ranks by talent of what he sees. Not where he thinks they will go.

Look at everyone opinion here.

Some love Alt, some don't. Some love Bowers, some don't, some love Odunze, some don't... some love MHJ ,...well most do. One guy called him a HOFer before we even know what team he will be on lol. Id never do that.

I like Alt, but the only thing that worries me about him, as I mentioned previously, is this:

image.png

U hate to invest a top 5 pick in a player that sometimes has problems mirroring quick edge rushers like Maxx. Hope the Bolts do their due diligence to pick the best OT (if they DO pick OT) with footwork quickness AND run blocking...

Here it is, again:

image.png

Rating: 92.0 Rank: #1 Forty: 5.05 Joe Alt's stature as an early Round 1 prospect reflects his NFL-ready attributes and immediate starter potential. With elite physical tools and a consi...

Comment

• 21&500
          Bolt Spit-Baller
          • Sep 2018
          • A Whale's Vajayjay
          • CMB refugee
          • Send PM

Something to consider:

There's a reall good chance Bowers is the best TE in this class duh.
          There's a decent chance Alt is is the best OT in the draft, sure.

But I see a much smaller chance that MH2 is the best WR in the class with soooo many talented WRs.
          P1. Block Destruction - Ogbonnia
          P2. Shocking Effort - Eboigbe
          P3. Ball Disruption - Ford
          P4. Obnoxious Communication - Henley

Comment

• wu-dai clan
            Smooth Operation
            • May 2017
            • Send PM

The word must be either:
            MIN trades to @ #3 for a QB, so there is no trade down.

OR

there are no trades and AZ will take MHJ.

The Chargers are then firm on Nabers.

Circumstantial evidence.

Comment

• Critty
              Dominate the Day.
              • Mar 2019
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Maniaque 6 View Post
              The OL Chargers problems are IOL !
              It's very easy to solve that problem in 2nd or 3rd.
              Which IOL in Rd 2 and Rd 3 would easily solve that problem?

I think Johnson and Salyer will perform better in run heavy scheme. I think Bozeman will fit in well.
              I'm not so sure they find a plug and play starter over Johnson, Bozeman, Sayler in Rd2 or 3.

Which prospect are you plugging in over the current 3 IOL?
              Who has it better than us?

Comment

• Boltjolt
                Dont let the PBs fool ya
                • Jun 2013
                • Henderson, NV
                • Send PM

Originally posted by wu-dai clan View Post
                The word must be either:
                MIN trades to @ #3 for a QB, so there is no trade down.

OR

there are no trades and AZ will take MHJ.

The Chargers are then firm on Nabers.

Circumstantial evidence.
                Yes, agree....circumstantial. I don't believe that video till I hear a name called on April 25th
                it's just too soon In the process. Shit will happen on draft day.
                He may make one of those in every visit lol.

Comment

• jamrock
                  lawyers, guns and money
                  • Sep 2017
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

Yes, agree....circumstantial. I don't believe that video till I hear a name called on April 25th
                  it's just too soon In the process. Shit will happen on draft day.
                  He may make one of those in every visit lol.
                  Facts. Mfr doing a travelogue/troll combo

Comment

• jamrock
                    lawyers, guns and money
                    • Sep 2017
                    • Send PM

All I heard on here for years is that Telesco reaches for Notee Dame guys and now the guy is barely out the door and y'all want to reach for a Notre Dame guy. Habits are hard to break

Comment

• Critty
                      Dominate the Day.
                      • Mar 2019
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Topcat View Post

I like Alt, but the only thing that worries me about him, as I mentioned previously, is this:

image.png

U hate to invest a top 5 pick in a player that sometimes has problems mirroring quick edge rushers like Maxx. Hope the Bolts do their due diligence to pick the best OT (if they DO pick OT) with footwork quickness AND run blocking...

Here it is, again:

image.png

https://www.nfldraftbuzz.com/Player/...t-OL-NotreDame
                      Pick nits if you want.
                      You circle a play where the ball is already thrown.

What do you think of these numbers.
                      1,105 pass block snaps and 4 sacks allowed in 24 games.
                      That is it for Alt.
                      If the entire Chargers line was that good. Herbert would get sack only 14 times all season at that rate, which would easily be best in NFL.

What did Pipkins allow last year.... 9 sacks??? And run block wasn't very good either. If he can keep his job, I will be shocked.
                      ​
                      Who has it better than us?

Comment

• wu-dai clan
                        Smooth Operation
                        • May 2017
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post
                        All I heard on here for years is that Telesco reaches for Notee Dame guys and now the guy is barely out the door and y'all want to reach for a Notre Dame guy. Habits are hard to break
                        It will probably come down to Nabers, Alt or trade down. In spite of the Notre Dame red herring.

Comment

• DerwinBosa
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Feb 2022
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post
                          Ronnie Stanley, Zack Martin (who switched from left tackle in college to guard in the NFL), Quenton Nelson, and Kyle Hamilton are All-Pro players who went to Notre Dame. As a projected top ten pick, Joe Alt is considered to be in their class, not Jerry Tillery's or Manti Te'o's or Chris Watt's or Drue Tranquill's. Calling Alt a reach with our pick just because you want someone else is not being truthful.

Comment

Working...
                          X